✪Can You Save Me?✪ ~Gin x Kitty~ Private 18+

kittypanda

Can one simple man stop an entire gang of fighters? Only if he is wise enough.- Me

*Character format*

Appearance:

Hair Color:

Eye Color:

Weight:

Height:

Full Name:

Blood Type:

Weapon's:

Town Your from:

Background:

tumblr_m9rox3KgUu1rdjmj7o1_500.jpg

Hair Color:

Violet

Eye Color:

Dark Purple

Weight:

Height:

5'5

Full Name:

Nikolai Jenson Vox

21 looks 18

Blood Type:

O-

Weapon's:

Two silver pistols

Town Your from:

Black Water

Background:

Vox is in charge of a gang who is very well known and feared, his family's gang took control of Young's Town when he was 10 and ever since then his gang and him have been terrorizing the citizens of the town. Besides there isn't much to say or know about him due to people not wanting to get to close to him to know anything about the man.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kittypanda

• gin

(*hafta' apologize for not following the format.)

elysi.jpg

Zeke Sherbourne (27)

Sir Sherbourne is an English man who's best known as 'goody-two-shoes'. He's a merchant who sells your daily consumer's goods down to those items with rarity. His sense of strong justice is the sole reason as to why he always gets into trouble. Unlike everyone in town, Sherbourne, rarely has a companion to talk to since he's always traveling around the globe. Though somewhat isolated from society due to his work, Zeke's still friendlier than your ordinary guy.

As a traveler, Zeke is always equipped with a .454 casull gun in cases of trouble. He's also a genius in terms of hand combat and oftentimes uses it for money. He had his Doberman Joe as his companion in his home and for long travels. Zeke loves eating but hates cooking.

Albeit the hugeness of the continent, Zeke, with his carriage was still traveling all-around Europe, delivering. While the sun was settling down, he rushed to the nearest hotel for a place to spare for a night. He needed to deliver ten boxes of Saffron wine to a restaurant at the edge of Harstbourh City. Patting the head of his favorite Joe, they entered the storage room where his goods were placed. He's tasked to protect it until it reaches its destination. Leaning on the boxes together with his dog curling beside him, he yawned. He's dead tired of the long travel. "Thank you--" he smiled at the woman who handed him a blanket. "Sir, you're supposed to rest at your room, not in this dusty place," The girl flustered while looking at him. "It's fine since I'm guarding this babies, missy." As he pointed at the boxes of wine.

(That's fine deary I'm just use to putting up a format. ^^;...)

The City of Young's Town was quiet like it always was, nobody went outside pass dark due to the constant fear of getting shot, run out of town or worse-- killed. Everybody was scared out of their minds ever since Clarice Vox ran the city and its people underground.

Even after he died due to some brave man killing him point blank in the face was killed by his son Nikolai (who now runs the town and controls it.) So people learned after that day to not mess with the Vox gang what-so-ever. Smoke gathered around a group of men who were in the tavern playing cards and drinking whiskey.

"Somebody really needs to do somethin' about Nikolai... He's runnin' this place underground..." A man said while taking the cancer stick from his mouth. Another man nodded his head in agreement only focusing on his cards while a man with short ear length purple hair leaned forwards slightly.

His hat brim was hiding his face- lucky for him that nobody knows what he looks like anymore. "You should watch what you say gentlemen... He could be anywhere and you lot wouldn't know it was him..." The three men looked at each other then laughed.

"You ain't to bright are ya kid? He doesn' show his face because he's scared and-" Before the man could even finish what he was saying he had a gun to his head.

(sorry if the post is long... >.

(*the longer the better, i daresay.)

"I heard from the manager that you're planning to go to Young's town. " The girl's brow furrowed out of weariness. While Zeke was tilting his head, listening to her. "Every place sure had its own trouble so I don't mind any danger. " He smiled to her trying to remove the worry from her face. They talked about things, how dangerous that place might be and how difficult it is to live in there freely. She said that there's a way in but there's no way out from that place. Zeke would've thought that her description was purely exaggeration or probably the truth. Either ways, he's clearly to deliver those saffron to a certain restaurant.

Morning came, Zeke had already prepared everything upon his travel. "Please do have a safe trip, Sir Sherbourne." The girl waved at her while the manager was beside her. "I will, thank you." The man departed with a huge smile on his face.

Five hours passed, finally, Zeke and Joe arrived at the city named Young's town. Even though the city's name sounded crappy, whatever's happening inside it was completely something dangerous. It's like Zeke ventured inside a ghost town. You could hear the noises of humans but there's no sight of them. Maybe they're just busy working in their perspective houses. "Hmm, I wanted to ask for directions but there's no one in sight." He disappointingly took off his hat. Joe, on the other hand, barked loudly at the darkest corner in the city.

"Joe what's wrong?----oi waiiitt!!" He shouted while following his dog who ventured on the dark alley.

(So very true, and plus you get more information to work from.)

A woman was being cornered by some of the Vox gang member's, one man had a sick smirk crossing over his face. "Well, well, well... Ain't you a pretty little thing!" The man said while using his gun to tip the woman's hat up.

The poor girl was shaking horribly, "P-Please S-Sir... I-I was trying to... Head home after shopping for lunch..." She shivered and shuddered in fear of losing her life. She knew that today was the day that Nikolai and his gang were going to scout out the town to make sure everybody was where there suppose to be at and clearly this woman wasn't.

"You were shoppin'? Do we look dumb to you?" Another man asked as he traced her side with his own gun. "Careful Roger... The boss doesn' want no blood shed on his streets-- Well not today at least..." A dark haired man said while tipping his hat up slightly to show off his slightly scared up face.

The brunette haired woman gasped lightly when she felt fingers on her back. "Come on if we can't kill her can we do something else to her?" The first guy asked while still moving his fingers up and down the woman's back. The scared faced man roll his dark eyes and twisted his hand around.

"Do what ever you want... But I'm tellin' ya... The boss ain't going to like it..." Roger rolled his own eyes and nodded at the blonde haired male who put his gun away in favor of holding the struggling woman who let out a scream. She didn't want this at all! She just hopped that somebody would come and save her but knew nobody will for they are to scared to act out against the Vox Gang.

(* plus you can express the sitch more.)

Grrrrr* Joe just gritted with anger while staring at the group of men. Upon approaching, Zeke noticed that these men were surrounding a lady who seemed to hate their company. "Quite the damsel in distress are we?" the English man exclaimed, calling the idiots attention. As they turn around to see who it was, they smiled and approached Zeke. "Oh, here's another one. Trying to act the hero?" The man snickered to his pals. They're just a bunch of stinking man, so unsophisticated to look at. "Who're you in the first place, HUH???" he shouted in front of Zeke, grabbing his shirt.

"Pal, you're saliva's splashing like crazy---and stop grabbing my shirt." At the fast turn of events, Zeke was already standing behind him. As he turned around, the poor man's pants fell down. Everyone was in full-throttle, attacking Zeke all together. "Why you!!!!" As the other man dashed towards Zeke with a knife. Yet he had escaped their attacks like a slippery eel. Their anger had risen but no matter how they tried, they can't even touch the man. "I'm tired of this..." Zeke boringly waved his hand in the air and punched all of them in one full swing. "Oh I forgot, I just meant to push all of you a little, sorry about that." He laughed liked an idiot. Wide-open, their mouth that is, they immediately fled from the scene with their last threatening speech, "You'll pay for it!!" "Hey, I don't have money!" Zeke shouted at them with his lame comeback.

The lady was even astounded by Zeke's inhuman strength, she even shouted when Zeke offered her the hand. "Hey, that's rude. I'm not the bad guy here." His smile calmed the lady in distress. "Upsy-daisy." He carried the lady like a princess. "Good work, Joe." The man winked at his dog who barked in reply.

He went outside the dark alley and faced the scourging heat of the sun. "Hmm---this town's quite troublesome, right Lady." He looked down at the lady he's carrying...

(Very true. )

The beautiful brunette looked up at the man that was carrying with a very uneasy look on her face. She looked uncomfortable about a stranger touching her--let a lone carry her, "I-It is... But... You shouldn't have done what you did--- They will come after you for sure..." Her voice was low and had a slight accent to it.

She worried her bottom lip, if Nikolai finds out about this he would be not too happy about this. Just as she thought it she saw the Vox gang once again approaching her and the stranger-- But they were not alone for in the middle was none other than the leader himself.

"Hmm... Is this the man you all were telling me about?" The short ear length purple haired male asked in a smooth but cold kind of voice. The boys nodded their heads and looked over at the man with smirks on their faces. Oh they knew that this man was going to regret ever crossing them...

Nikolai tsked and tipped the brim of his hat up so that his face and eyes could be seen. He looked straight at the man who was holding the woman like she was some kind of princess. "So... You're the one who is trying to be some kind of hero huh?" He chuckled in a low and cold kind of way. This guy had another thing coming if he thought that he could play hero and get away with it.

Zeke just stared at the lady he carried. There's no need worrying for him since he's not worth the worry in the first place. "Hmmmm---let's see about that," Zeke couldn't help but show the girl his face full of confidence. If he dared chicken out, the lady might get scared.

As the streets were then occupied by men, Zeke smirked. ---They're back?! That was fast! He said putting the lady down. "You can walk right? I would suggest that you should leave this place." The lady hesitated at first but started running away from them but a gang member dashed towards her. Luckily Zeke grabbed the man's shoulder and smiled, "No , No, No--you can't do that."

He counted them, ten? But Zeke thought there' still more but why brought only ten? But they seemed to be clearing the center. The English man stared at the person standing at the center. --Was that supposed to be the leader. Zeke didn't mean to insult the leader but he expected it... er--to be a little macho and had some super antagonistic aura. But all he could see was a fragile-looking boy amidst the sea of huge men.

"I guess I'll be taking my leave too. I must deliver those wines to the shop owner. After that, I promise I'll play with you guys..." Zeke said while kneeling down, patting Joe.

"How dare you talk about our leader like that! You'll regret it!" A man on Nikolai's left said through gritted teeth as he stood next to the small male who may look fragile but- Then again looks can be quite deceiving.

The violet haired male raised a hand up to silents the man before he narrowed his dark purple eyes at the stranger. "Who said you could leave?" He said in his cold tone of voice, he then snapped his fingers and even more men came out- Surrounding the stranger.

"If you think you could just leave then you have another thing coming... Boys, tie this man up and bring him to the jail house..." His men snickered and advanced on the man before they jumped on him grabbing his arms-- Making him stand up on his two feet as the grabbed some rope that they had on them and tied the mans arms behind his back.

"Nice and tight... We don't want him to brake free now would we?" Nikolai asked looking his men over who had cocky smirks and smiles on their faces. One of his men had a gun right against the man's back, the other men looked at the dog and then back at their leader.

The young male seemed to know what they were asking before rolling his wrist around in a lazy fashion-- Turning on his heels and started to walk towards the jail house. "Tie the mutt up..." The men chuckled and did just that while some of them pushed the stranger forwards to move.

"You wait here and guard the cart, Joe," he said to the dog who whimpered upon his master's exit. "Oi oi oi, you don't hafta stare at me like that and you're too ugly!" Zeke looked at the man, disgustingly, who was pushing him to the jailhouse. Out of agitation he punched Zeke's abdomen that made the English man curl up a bit. "Tch* man, such a party-pooper, I was just joking," He smiled to the man who was grabbing him tightly, angry. "We don't want gorgeous boy to fire you for your incompetence, so you better tie it up tightly---" He added while looking at the boss, obviously pissing the man beside him. "SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!" As he planted a blow at Zeke's abdomen, again. Zeke just remained silent, he sure can't afford to have another bruise, or else he can't successfully achieve his escape plan, like always.

He did it in order to know what the thugs are planning up to. He could play the pretense of being a weak passer-by who'd rescued the lady out of a fluke. He was tied tightly, as what they promised, he looked at every corner of the jailhouse. Though he really did felt some pain in his abdomen, all he did was observe things closely and keenly.

--now then, what would their gorgeous boss do? As he winked at the man in front of him, smiling.

Nikolai noticed the wink and rolled his purple eyes at the man before turning towards the guy who punched the stranger. "You are an idiot Roger... You weren't suppose to hit him until I gave the okay..." His voice was calm but he did however have a slightly angry undertone.

He then cracked his knuckles- and with a glare at the tall scarred faced man he pulled back his own fist and punched the man in the gut. Watching him double over in pain. "That was for acting on your own... Now get out of my sight..." He said before he turned his attention to the English man that was tied up and in the jail cell.

"You must be either the most dumbest man ever or your just brave-- Either way I can't let you walk around here free and giving these... "People" hope... Because quite frankly everything is fine the way it is..." Nikolai's soft voice may have sounded like he was a fragile man but he wasn't.

He walked into the cell and up to the older male and stood just a few feet away from him. "Besides... I hate strangers who act like hero's... Now before I let my men throw you out of town... I want some answers..." He said crossing his arms over his chest- his hat was off showing his violet hair and how silky it looked.

To anybody he didn't look like somebody that looks threatening at all, but his personality and looks don't match.

"Whoa whoa chill tiger," He said while whistling in a funny manner. He looked at the man who was crawling his way in pain. "Karma's such a bitch---right?" as he smiled to the other. How funny it was that Zeke haven't thought of his position very well. Nonetheless, he had not felt threatened by the man speaking in front of him. He pitied it instead for having such thoughts. He's too young for becoming such antagonistic thoughts. Too young for stomping the citizen's freedom. But he guess that age would not matter anyway. "Once a villain always a villain----" Zeke smirked as he stared sideways. He couldn't believe that this young lad was the one responsible for the whole town's sorrow.

"Is there really a reason to rescue a person?" the English man turned his head back staring at the young man with a pained smile painted on his face. "I guess my words won't reach you right?" At that moment the ropes was under Zeke's chair while the man was standing stretching his once free arms. His expression changed, not that glaring, but the atmosphere's kinda off.

"So let big bro teach you a lesson----" He grinned idiotically. No god-moding but at an instant, Zeke was beside the young man squatting , still smiling.

Before Nikolai could speak he noticed the man had somehow untied his arms free from his binds-- and here he was squatting in front of him. His dark purple eyes widened slightly as he backed up a bit trying to get some distance between himself and the stranger.

"H-How did you do that!?" He asked in a shocked tone of voice for a brief moment, but as soon as the tone came it was gone now replaced with an angry scowl. "If you don't stay back I'll shoot you!" He said and just to empathize his point he took out his gun-- Pointed it at the man with narrowed dark purple eyes.

The violet haired male could feel the atmosphere changed into something that was thick and uneasy. He had met many men before but this guy-- Who in the hell was he! How was he able to get free of the bindings! Nikolai heard his men standing up with their own gun's pointed at the guy ready about to shoot him as well if he so dared as to try to do something to their boss.

"It's for you to find out and the gun won't do, people!" the English man smiled while the rest of the people in there were pointing the gun to him. He dashed in an inhuman speed and knocked a couple of them. "I don't need to tell what you'll do right?" He grinned as he was behind their leader holding the gun he picked at the man he knocked before. He pointed the cold barrel at the boss' temple and the rest of them slowly drop their guns. "You think this is a game?" Zeke fired a gunshot while all of them was so shocked. But that doesn't mean he fired it at the boss' brain, he just fired it at the roof. "I'm no good at threatening you see, but please don't trouble the citizens." He grinded the gun a top the young boss' head.

"If you do, well, I'm gonna scatter your brains outside and see to it your corpse will be unrecognizable, isn't that great?" he whispered in a low-chilly voice near the man's ears. He then released the man and throw the gun on the floor, swiveling. He left the place while he smiled at the men who're staring at him shockingly.

He went back to his wagon while Joe welcomed his master, happily. *Cough, *Cough, he opened his palm and saw some blood. "Hmm this might be serious," he petted Joe and rode to his carriage again. He successfully delivered the wine bottles at the restaurant. At first, the owner didn't welcome him out of fear but then he gradually talked to cheerful Zeke and offered him a place to stay for the night.

• 1 month later...

((Sorry about the extremely late reply but I have been trying to study for my GED test. ^^;...))

The purple haired male was pacing back and forth, he was doing that since the man upped and left. His gang were watching him with worried expression's on their faces. Never before has anybody pulled a gun on their boss before! Nikolai was twirling a knife around in a thoughtful kind of way.

There was no way the man could have gotten too far- he stopped his pacing and threw his knife at the wooden door of the jail house-- barely missing the young brunette haired woman who was unaffected by her near death sentence. "I should have killed you when I had the chance..."

He muttered as he walked over towards the door and grab the knife from where it was embedded a few moments ago. The woman placed her hand up to her throat and cleared it a few times before she spoke up. "I know where the man is at... If you're willing to pay..." The young boss smirked in a wicked and cruel fashion.

He spun around on his black leather snake boots- while still twirling the knife around as he approached the woman slowly. "Of course..." He said softly, he stopped right in front of her and leaned close into her face. His lips- a mere few inches away from her's, "You going to be a good girl and tell us where?" His voice dropped a few octaves.

Nikolai held the knife tightly in his left hand while his right hand was busy distracting the woman by stroking her tan cheeks in light soft caresses. She was like paddy in his hands. "He's at... Calvin's restaurant..." She whispered in a breathy kind of way.

Without batting an eyelash he stabbed the woman through her chest where her heart was at. She let out a gasp before falling to the ground dead. He bent down and wiped his bloody hands on a clean part of her dress... Or at least he assumed it was clean.

His men stared at him in shock-- Nikolai... killed a woman in cold blood without even showing that he regretted it. "Never trust whores..." He said under his breath- grabbing his hat and walking out of the jail house with 20 men following him out of there, leaving the rest to stare down at the woman's body... In shock.

((It's ok, take your time and good luck with the exam.))

He patted Joe that was sitting above the bed with him. Zeke was busy patching some bandages in his abdomen. To be honest, it doesn't look that good. Zeke was rather a hopeless case since finding a doctor's rather time consuming. He even doubted if it would heal after wrapping some bandages around it.

"ow ow..." He slightly groaned while staring at his abdomen. The English man planned to stay there for a week since he couldn't move far due to the wound. He already delivered the wines, all that's left to do was leave the place. He really wished that the pain would just go away and let him return to travels as soon as possible.

"I guess I'll call the Doctor of this town tomorrow," he mumbled while petting Joe.

"Sir, this is bad-----" A man forced open his door. He could sense that a terrible event was soon approaching.

"Nikolai---Nikolai's he---" he was cut-short by a man's punch. There the young boss was standing together with his men, again.

"Argghhh--- Cut me some slack! Seriously!!! " Zeke protested while slowly reaching his gun under the thick blanket.

Damn! of all the time...this is bad He thought while staring at the angry hordes of man ready to jump at him even though he's wounded.

"Oh my, what brings you here at this chilly evening, Young boss?" He tried to talk this through, hoping that the man would just leave ---but no, unfortunately not.

((Thank you for understanding deary ^-^.))

Nikolai walked over towards him with his own gun ready- it was pointing directly at the man's head. Oh, he was angry. "Let's see... I'm going to make you pay for that stunt you pulled earlier on me...." He then moved his gun slightly so that he was pointing it at the man's shoulder.

He pulled the trigger causing him to hit the man in the shoulder head on. "That was for pulling a gun out on me... Now get up! We're going for a walk... And if you try anything funny I'll have one of my boy's shoot you're mutt!"

He said in a not so calm tone of voice--his blood was boiling ever since this afternoon, all he wants to do now is shoot the living hell out of the man but instead of that he had a more fitting punishment in store for the man who spoke back to him. Never before in his whole life was he treated like that!

He then gritted his teeth and grabbed a hold of him, for somebody who was short and looked weak he was pretty strong. The purple haired man yanked him out of bed and shoved him ruffly into one of his men. "Take that... Man outside..." His voice and tone was sour, once he saw them walking out of the room with the man, he turned his attention on the old man that was laying on the floor.

"If you so much as try and help that man... I will personally string you up in front of everybody! You hear me!" He hissed out, his voice sounded like it was dripping with venom.

((No problem. :) ))

He hissed in pain and gripped at his shoulders tightly. All he could do was stare at Nikolai. " I'll go and stop shouting at him, he's scared." He protested to Nikolai. Zeke didn't really mind the danger of answering back. He wanted to beat the crap out of Nikolai but couldn't as of the moment. The English man never would've thought that the fragile looking boss could pull the trigger without hesitation. He's not just by talk, Zeke's impression of him drastically changed. The atmosphere was tensed up so he threw his gun away from him and advised Joe not to attack.

By now Zeke knew, Nikolai wouldn't spare him not until he's contented. --So he wants to kill me? He sighed looking down, he was rather calm for a person who's going to his grave sooner or later. The pain was excruciating, he wanted to rest but he was dragged forcefully by Nikolai's men. For a minute of walking across the town, they finally arrived at Nikolai's place. He shoved the men dragging him and squatted at the cold ground. He couldn't care less, he just wanted to rest that badly.

"So what now, young boss? Acting like a child and couldn't let some events slide? I think it's time for you to grow up..." He said cockily. Though he'll be beatin' into a pulp he didn't plan to gave up his strong spirit. He fiercely stared at the boss awaiting for what will happen.