Sweet Pool Red Road Ending Help

BlackerthanBlue

Hi--

I'm sorry to introduce myself on the forums by whining about my issues with a game, but I have grown into a desperate woman here! Any answers/help will be appreciated. Okay, here we go.

So I have been playing Sweet Pool for a while now, and gotten 3 out of the 6 endings: Zenya's, Makoto's...and Tetsuo's "Diving Deep" one...about 50,000 times. It seems like when I go after Tetsuo, no matter what durned choices I make I ALWAYS get the "Diving Deep" ending. What I really want to do is get "The Red Road." (Not sure how to mark spoilers) That...thing he and Youji make fascinates me.

I've looked at Chem-is-Amani's walkthrough for the game but it doesn't work out when I make those choices. I STILL GET "Diving Deep."

Can anybody advise me of the choices they made to get "The Red Road?" I don't want to be a cheat; frustration has simply led me to this point. :hamtaro-005 (21): I will thank you up and down for any assistance in achieving yet another beautiful ending in the game.

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BlackerthanBlue

• taeyang

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello! You've probably gotten the red road by now, but for future referencs and if ever people are having trouble with it, try this walkthrough: blue red red red red red blue blue red red blue red red red red red red red red red red red

Hope I helped! :)