If You're Given One Single Wish, What Would That Be?

Dayu

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dayu

• rainbowman

• Marjorie Haukea Williams

• Dexen

I wish for our friendship to last forever parts :) same with the other friends I have.

And for my lover ofcourse ^^

• Like 1

That so sweet to hear from you parts,

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
, thank you very much. I am sorry to say this parts, but my wish doesn't concerns friendship (I dont want to talk deeper about our friendship coz I know I'll cry, I've got a teary eye). I know even I dont say any wish you'll stay, you'll be my parts in everything. You know whats my wish, so dont be mad at me.

• Like 1

I think I already know your wish parts, or not. It's okay parts, it's my wish anyway (: I will always be here. Wait. I'm really curious now, what's your wish??? Is that???????? or????

• Like 1

But parts.. I thought.. Man we should talk -_- Parts, it'll come true ^_^

, that wish sounds awesome!

I wish that a publisher of Fiction/fantasy in London likes my writings and agrees to talk to me about them :D

• Like 1

you write? thats awesome. just believe they will and pray.

You posted your story online?

thats pretty cool wish

you got an ideal wish. pretty same with mine.

i change my wish. I WANT MY DREAMS TO COME TRUE!

yes parts. it will.

yey, i thats one of my dreams.

If I'm to be given one single wish, that would be an ultimate power or strength. Who wouldn't want that?! But at least I want to be stronger. I hate being so weak and being teased just because I'm a girl. There is this one time that had a fight with a boy at my class. He said that it is a good thing that I'm a girl if not he would have already hit me. What the hell! :Red_fox5: I don't care! I can fight back! Really, I hate it ! I also hate it when I'm so sensitive at heart. Really, why do I have to cry after that?! So that's why I have to stronger to protect myself.

Sorry if I'm complaining so much. I hope you don't mind.:_red_fox 14

• Like 2

, that's something I can relate to. I always hate myself for being weak enough to cry after a particular bad confrontation with someone, i always feel shaky and upset afterwards, it's not fair! No one should have the power to make me feel like that but it cant be helped. To become stronger would also be my wish!

If I cant have my wish come true regarding being a writer, than I hope I can become a bad-ass, disciplined fighter who can stand up for myself and know no one can hurt me! Then I wouldnt be so nervous walking home alone at night or anything >_

, yes I am an aspiring writer of Dark Fantasy! I have only posted one of my stories online on a site called Webook.com, a social networking site for authors. I just need the money to print off my stories and send them off and right now I'm unemployed so I really need to save up some money :)

• 4 weeks later...

I want to wish now for all the Shoujo/Yaoi manga that are translated in English (to have my very own scanlation group hehe) and own my very own private library filled with books and manga :)

I wish to be happy with my boyfriend for a really long time, to have my happy ending. and nothing to happen to my dad, ever again :_red_fox 18