What was the first japanese/korean band you've heard?

zemhi

i do believe my first was x-japan...can't remember what song..but it was them, i just don't remember how or where i heard it..maybe a friend told me to listen to them..who know. :hamtaro-005 (5):

• Like 3

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jin.

• Andro

• Tsetsua

• morning_flower94

The first Japanese band I've heard was XJapan as well and the first Korean band I've heard was TVXQ. Still love them both a lot

Most certainly it was Moi dix Mois :D Well, if you don't count anime intro/outro's that is. Else I don't know, can't remembersince it was like 6-7 years back haha^__^''

• 2 weeks later...

Im actually into KPOP before entering JPOP. hmmm. My first band is SUPER JUNIOR. Yeah. After hearing Kyuhyun (member of Super junior) singing duet with Charice Pempengco and it's way back 2007. First song? U.

super-junior-01.jpg?o=1

[video=youtube;yrLHPdZf-t8]

first japan band that i hear is arashi..

i hear their song when i watch hana yori dango at TV..

at that time i don't have much interesting..

after that a few months ago i become their fans and loved their song..

the first korea band that i hear is TVXQ..

i really likes them, but i stopped listen their song when they debuted with 2 member..

i just felt that it's not tvxq that i know

Now I've never listened to Korean pop but the first Japanese band I've listened to was Vocaloid when I was trying to look up Basshunter's remake of Levan's Polka.

BEST K-POP band ever would have to be B2ST because their so Beast XD

It's strange i dont really listen to any J-POP or any kind of Japanese Music....weird

beast_group1.jpg

My first Japanese band was V6 back in my high school days. Generally at that time I didn't really listen to asian music, and didn't bother to dig deep, but I kinda liked some of their songs...

My first Korean band was TVXQ a few years ago. :)

well....my the 1st kpop band i heard is Super Junior but dun really mind to search for them...but...

when i watched BOF and saw SS501...I FELL IN LOVE!!!

i juz love their soothing songs and their angelic voice....and i fell for kyu jong and young saeng for the 1st side...!!!!

since then i declare myself as Triple S and follow them till now..

i still keep my faith that they'll be together again...soon...^^

and the 1st jrock band i heard is The Gazette..fair enough..they're legend...^o^

i was truly fell for their song Guren...

but then i accidently listened to Last Shell by OZ..well actually...thre's a nee-chan introduce me to them..

i was AMAZED and almost cried...since then..i am OZ fan and i love AKI!!! he sooo cool!!!

• 3 weeks later...

my first band.....i dont know....i´m watching animes since 15 years

and my first japanese song was an anime opening

my first japanese singer was gackt...he was my first japanese love...hehehe

and my first korean band was TVXQ

korean .. TVXQ - mirotic

japanese .. hey! say! JUMP - mayonaka no shadow boy

i still looking to mayonaka no shadow boy .. but TVXQ mirotic .. after hearing thier are not a group anymore .. i stopped looking at that song ..

• 4 weeks later...

. .i love anime ever since i was a child, so i can't say specifically a japanese band, i just love hearing anime OSTs, and the first anime OST i loved was from Magic Knight Rayearth

. .in case of korean band, uhmmmm, i first heard 2NE1, they became popular here because of sandara park who became a former actress here in our country, but the first korean band i was hooked to was DBSK just few months ago :)))

• 2 weeks later...