Hermaphrodite Begins Roy x Edward ((Rikka x Akira)) 18+

akiravadel

"No I came straight here from the station," Ed sighed softly looking down at his stomach. He really needed some maturity clothes, at the moment his sweat pants were managing. He blushed a little as his golden eyes trailed back up to Roy's. "I was wanting some food actually. How are you?"

• Replies 983
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• akiravadel

• RikkaTag

"Actually... I just left a meeting on the pretense of getting something to eat." Roy rested his chin on Ed's head and smiled. He never expected such a feeling from the blonde. He felt relief with Ed in his arms and a warmth knowing he was his. There was a knock on his door and he sighed. "Going to lunch! Please disturb me later!" He looked down at the pregnant chemist and chuckled. "Let's go home .ro eat. I made a lot for dinner last night and it needs to be eaten."

A wide smile came across Ed's lips then, "that sounds good." He was getting more used to being short in their relationship and hoped soon he'd grow a bit more. Maybe he should talk to Hawkeye about his pregnancy? Or maybe read some books he's been avoiding. "Oh wait! The other reason I'm here. The doctor here is checking the sex of the baby and... we get to see it for the first time." He touched his stomach and looked to Roy. "Then lunch."

Roy smiled and nodded before stepping back. "The doctor and then home. Just let me grab my jacket and we'll go." The raven grabbed his jacket off his chair and draped it over Ed's shoulders. He guided the blonde from his office and headed down the hall. "How was your trip?"

"A bust," Ed grumbled. "Sure we found out a couple things but... nothing I'd discuss in this hallway." His voice sounded a little bitter as he spoke. Stepping up to the doctor's office he paused before the doorway. He wanted to go in but at the same time he was worried.

• 3 weeks later...

Roy waited a moment for the blonde to settle himself some .to face what waited for them. Gently, the raven rested his hand on Ed's lower back and guided him inside. "It's okay. This is our child and when we get in there, we'll know what step to take. Think about names and maybe do some shopping." He smiled down at the blonde with reassurance. He was nervous himself, but this wasn't about him anymore. He knew what he needed to do. It was them now and he was heading forward on the path he chose to take. He stepped inside and cleared his throat. "Colonel Mustang here for a personal visit with the doctor."

• 3 weeks later...

There was a woman behind the counter who looked up and upon seeing the blond and seeing the two of them standing together she cleared her throat, "right he told me to send you back the moment you got here." She grabbed their chart and walked them back to an exam room with an ultrasound machine in the corner. She put their chart on the door. "Have a seat, if you wouldn't mind lowering your pants down your hips a bit and lay the drape over your waist, he'll be in shortly."

Ed looked over a the exam table with the chair next to it. He nodded his head, "thank you." Walking to the table he used the stool to step up and undid his pants. Laying the drape over his lap he sighed sitting on the table. "Next time you're carrying the baby." He pouted a little at the colonel.

• 1 month later...

Roy smiled and stood in front of the blonde, caressing his hair. "You know how many women said that before you and it hadn't turned out that way?" The raven leaned down and kissed the blonde. "Heck. This kid is a miracle. If there is a second one, then no matter how it comes, we will still be blessed."

A man walked in and cleared his throat as he eyed the two men. Thought he had to have a double take of the blonde. "My word... Now, I know you said it was unusual circumstances, General... But this... Goes beyond unusual."

Sighing the blond folded his hands in his lap, "I... don't want word of this to get out... this is just an alchemy... thing..." He didn't know how to tell the doctor. He healed himself using alchemy but it went a little wrong, or right depending on how you looked at it. He didn't have much time left in carrying, well as far as he could tell. He knew Doctor took an oath to keep everything confidential but sometimes grown-ups would talk when the cash started to flow.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.