Hermaphrodite Begins Roy x Edward ((Rikka x Akira)) 18+

akiravadel

Edward sighed as he sat on the train heading back. The search for the stone was a dud once again. He felt agitated and hungry but he still had to report to the Colonel. The blond really hoped that he would have something for him. Maybe even some information he missed.

Telling Al he would meet up with him shortly his brother then ran off to talk to some of the people at the base. Smiling Ed turned and walked to the Colonel's office, "morning Taisa... have you heard anything about the stone?" It was mostly wishful thinking on his part but he really hoped he knew something.

• Replies 983
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• akiravadel

• RikkaTag

Roy mustang had been leaning against the windowsill in his office and saw Edward entering the central gates. He watched the blonde until he disappeared in the building. He chuckled to himself before closing his eyes and tapping the envelope in his hands. It hadn't taken him long to find the information this time, but he knew the Fuhrer was watching him closely as of late. The task was getting risky. Not to mention he was being left with little time for his usual interests. He came to the decision late the night before. He would take compensation from the blonde. It only seemed fair to him.

He looked up when he was addressed by the blonde and smirked. "Straight to business, Fullmetal. No wonder your brother seems so happy to take breaks. You don't play much, do you?" He straightened up and dusted his pant leg off before tossing the envelope on his desk. He walked around the surface and stepped up to Ed. "I found a tid bit of information. Do you want to see it?"

Ed raised a brow at the play comment then pushed his hands into his pockets and sighed, "information?" He wondered why the larger man stepped so close but he dismissed it. The blond looked over at the envelope on the desk and felt his heart race a little. Whatever this atmosphere was it made him uncomfortable but interested.

"Is it information on the stone?" he took a step back and started to reach for the envelope.

Roy shut the door and turned to Ed, a low chuckle emitting from his throat. "Oh yes. It's about your precious stone." He moved forward and took the envelope, holding it out of reach. He looked down at the blonde and feathered a hand over his cheek. "But this is getting very risky. I need some type of compensation. something that will make this a little less unworthy of the risks." He kept his eyes on Ed's face and smirked down at him."Do you want the information?"

Ed watched the raven for a moment until it was held out of his reach. He reached up for it but froze feeling the hand over his cheek. So that's what he's getting at... He swallowed hard and let his hand fall back down to his side. The blond knew he had to do whatever it took to fix the mistakes he made even if it meant sacrificing more than he thought he would.

"Equivalent exchange," he knew what Roy wanted and understood the laws of alchemy so this was really no different but at the same time he had no idea what he was getting into. Of course he knew about sex but lacked real knowledge on the actual act.

"I do want the information... all of it."

"Equivalent exchange, indeed. You know the rules. You learned them early." Roy held the envelope behind his back and backed Ed up to his desk. "Then you accept the payment for such knowledge?" He pushed the blonde up against the edge of the desk and didn't wait for an answer as he leaned in close. "It will be over in no time, Fullmetal." He tilted Ed's chin up and bit his neck, leaving only a small mark. "Just think of it as for the greater good."

Ed swallowed hard as he felt the desk tap against his butt as he was backed up. He was trapped. Feeling his stomach turn he dreaded what was to come next. Running around like he always did he never thought of ever getting sexual with anyone, let alone the Colonel. Also since he went through puberty while getting his automail and joining the military he never really thought to do anything about it. He had more important things to concentrate on.

Feeling his teeth against his neck caused a shudder to run through him, "t-then hurry up." He felt his voice drop in volume as his confidence was tested. He was sure with the older man this close that he could hear his pounding heart and trembling body.

Roy chuckled and tossed the envelope on the edge of the desk, pleased with the blonde's reaction. "Then I shall... 'hurry'. For you." He jerked Ed's coat open and jerkily opened his pants before pulling them down. He lifted Ed enough to push him on to his backk on the desk and spread his legs, licking his fingers. "Don't want you complaining that I didn't prepare you later." He pushed one finger in the blonde's entrance and thrust it in and out for a bit before adding a second finger. He stretched Ed's entrance with little gentleness and leaned over him, shoving his shirt up to tweak his nipples. "I'd be careful, Fullmetal. Someone might hear you if you're too loud." He only stretched him a little longer before aligning his hips with the blonde's and thrusting in his stretched hole. "Mm.. I see you are still tight."

"Then I shall... 'hurry'. For you."

Ed gasped as his jacket was forced open and pants forced down, "ah?" The blond thumped back on the desk a bit shocked he was doing this here of all places. Well it was late and most people had gone home but still!

"Ah!" Ed arched a bit as his metal hand came down gripping the side of the desk. His left arm shot out grabbing onto the other mans arm. Feeling his fingers move around inside him made him almost sick but he grit his teeth and tried to make no noise even though his panting was getting louder.

The blond glared up at the raven as he shoved his shirt up but wasn't prepared for his sensitive nipples to be played with. The light blush on his cheeks turned rather red at that moment. He felt a pleasant sensation run over his chest that he tried desperately to ignore. His left hand dropped and covered his mouth trying to muffle his panting.

Looking up at the other man for a moment he felt his member press against his entrance and that's when he knew there was no going back. He bit down on his arm muffling his scream then groaned turning his head to the side. He felt so full and so... he didn't know what yet but he had to bear with it for his brother sake.

Roy continued to play with and tease Ed's nipples with one hand while the other gripped his hip. His thrusts were slow at first and steady. His mind focused on the task and the feel of thrusting deep with in the blonde. He wanted this. He knew that. There was no need to deny is desire. He trailed his hand down from Ed's nipples to stroke his member and smirked. "Look at this. You seem so sensitive." He leaned down and nipped the blonde's chest, sucking on the spot lightly to leave a small mark. His thrusts increased in speed and harder. He could feel himself finally coming to the release he'd been needing. No, to be honest with himself he'd simply been wanting it. Need had little to do with desires. It took him a bit of thrusting harder before he roughly flipped Ed over and grasped his hair, yanking his head back as he thrusted deeper in to the blonde. "Tell me. Do you like this? Be honest now. Is this turning you on? Being fucked in the ass by your superior?" He tightened his hold on the blonde's hair and thrust faster, wanting to feel more of those tight muscles around him.

Edward trembled under him trying to keep any sounds from escaping him. How could anyone like this?! He gasped loudly when his member was touched and it throbbed in the larger mans hand. Both his hands clamped over his mouth then trying to keep himself under control. It was too much for him, soft tears welled up and skimmed down his cheeks. The rough thrusting sent waves of well... pain pleasure and something he wasn't sure of through his body.

Being flipped over his hands grabbed onto the desk then with his head tugged back he let out a low groan.

"Tell me. Do you like this? Be honest now. Is this turning you on? Being fucked in the ass by your superior?"

Like he would give him that satisfaction! "Ah!" the blond grit his teeth as his mixmatched hands gripped at the desk. Endure... just endure... His blurry eyes opened then glanced back over his shoulder with those fiery eyes of his, "p-piss off Taisa..." His voice trailed off a little when he spoke. That would usually have been a more lively boast but right now he felt weak under this man.

A shudder ran through him as his body started to respond to him more. His member pulsed and his mouth fell open as he gasped more trying to hold his voice back.

"You may lie, but your body doesn't. You like this." Roy thrust harder and pulled back a little more on Ed's hair, biting the spot where the blonde's neck and shoulder joined. He felt himself tense up with his release just over the next hill and pulled the blonde's hips back to meet his roughly. "Fuck. Fullmetal, you make such a good whore. Not even hiding your own reaction." His thrusts became faster and he grasped the blonde's hips tighter, moaning as he finally came to his release. He kept thrusting, riding out his release. "Damn. It's been too long since I've fucked anyone." He pulled out of Ed and used a napkin that was on his desk to wipe himself off before tucking back inside his pants and zipping them up. He unruffled his clothes and walked around his desk, grabbing the envelope and throwing it at Ed. "Go clean yourself up, Fullmetal. You look terrible."

Ed trembled and arched as he came against the side of the desk. The blond shook and lowered his head to the desk. He laid there for a moment and panted then heard the larger man talk, "shut up..."

He slowly stood and fixed his clothes not wanting to shower there. He wanted to go home but try to hide it from Al. Reaching over he grabbed his jacket and grabbed the file quickly leaving the office. The blond wanted to run home but everything was so sore and his nerves were still not working properly.

Walking into his apartment he quickly tucked into the shower trying to avoid his brother. He pressed his forehead against the wall and punched it as he shook. Stupid Colonel!

Roy watched Ed leave with a smirk playing on his lips and shook his head. He would have to clean his desk off, but he felt a bit languid. He sat in his chair and propped his feet up. Maybe he should have Hawkeye send someone up to clean it up. Wouldn't that leave the blonde a bit more in the spotlight. He wasn't sure he wanted those eyes watching the blonde. He could imagine what they were all thinking. He stood abruptly and began cleaning his desk up. It was for the pure fact that he hated disorder. That was it. He sighed and finished up his day before heading home and taking a nice hot shower.

A couple days passed and Ed was glad the information the Colonel gave him was good but he needed more. He swallowed hard as he stood outside of Roy's office. During this time he was able to complete a mission with Al and get back but coming back to him like this...

Glancing at the clock on the wall he made sure it was noon so there would still be tons of people there. He wouldn't try anything during this hour would he? Although he was sure he would still demand it even if there were people. Taking a deep breath he kept telling himself that he is fine, that this is all to save his brother.

Knocking he stepped into his office and held up a file, "I have my report Taisa." He was trying to pretend like nothing happened.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

(Definitely.)

Roy was leaning back in his chair, facing the window. He didn't bother turning around to face the blonde. "Fullmetal.... Why don't you take the report to my house tonight. I have some new files there." He had spent the last couple days thinking about what he'd done. He wouldn't lie, it was all a game at furst. He was just gonna tease the blonde, but he had looked so intriguing pressed up against the desk. Not to mention the feel of the warm body pressed against his. The raven would willingly admit that he actually enjoyed Edward's body. He should be ashamed, but he couldn't bring himself to be. He sat up and turned the chair to face the blonde with a small smile. "I believe you will like this information." He stood and leaned across his desk to whisper in the younger's ear. "I got a few things I'd like to try on you."

((^-^ excited about this one))

Ed watched him carefully from across the desk. Tonight? My was he a crafty one. A part of him hoped it was all just a bad joke, like the Colonel was trying to scare him away or something but his world came crashing down. This man was serious.

Gritting his teeth he watched as he turned around and felt a bit of a sick shudder run up his spine when he spoke. Turning away from him he headed towards the door, "f-fine but try anything funny and I'll kick your ass." He felt himself tremble a little and then a warmth spread through his groin. Was he really responding to this guy?!

(Me too! I love these doujins!)

"I look forward to your visit, Fullmetal. I get off about ten tonight." Roy watched the blonde as he headed for the door and sat back in his seat. He could see this was gonna be exciting. Oh the things he could do to the blonde. His eyes fell on the paperwork on his desk and he flipped through the pages. Too bad Hawkeye was in today. He'd rather take the blonde now. He couldn't wait to take the blonde again. Just the thought had his blood surging. He would spend the rest of the day half heartedly working. His fhoughts lingering else where.

Ed took the day to immerse himself in his books. Thinking about the colonel and what he could be planning made his heart pound. He didn't want to think about what the raven could be planning. All too soon it was nearly eleven before he realized what time it was and rushed to Roy's house. Panting hard he stopped in front of his door and raised his hand to knock but paused. This... really was a horrible idea but he needed this information...

Swallowing hard he finally let his hand knock on the door. Would it be like last time? Rough? Painful? or would he take it easy...

Roy had made his way home slowly that night. He was sorting out his thoughts as he arrived. He was there about ten thirty and sat around waitinh patiently. He had changed to some loose sweats and a wife beater, relaxing some. When he finally heard the knock, he opened the door and looked down at the blonde. "You're late." He stepped aside so Ed could enter and held his hand out for the other's jacket.

Ed didn't remove his jacket when he stepped in. He glanced back over his shoulder looking outside before the door shut, "you better have some good information for me." He held up his report of his last mission. "I found some stuff but I need more. I feel like I've only scratched the surface on figuring out hos to cure Al." He wanted this to be over quick but a fast glance to Roy suggested it wouldn't be.

Roy chuckled and shook his head. Of course the blonde would be stubborn. He led Ed to the living room and took a seat on the couch. "No rush here, Ed. I can assure you it's good information. I checked it myself." He pat his lap and smirked. He planned on making this fun for both of them but felt he needed Ed to believe him a true bastard. "Sit. We can get started so you can take your information. If you are especially good and come back tomorrow night, I'll have the other half."

Ed frowned at him as he watched him pat his own lap. Bastard was going to treat him like some sort of pet! Glaring at him he stood there for several seconds before he walked over and sat about a foot from him on the couch. Well two could play at that game, "The other half tomorrow? How much information do you have? It better be worth it."

Roy chuckled and pat his lab. "Only if you're a good boy." He pulled the wifebeater off and turned his gaze on Ed. "I have so many things to teach you." He wet his lips and thought hard on it before pulling his erection out for display. "Why don't we start with preparing yourself?"