Add Insult To Injury-NaruSasu-AkiraxRikka

RikkaTag

Sasuke sipped his drink and looked to the blond, "your mind is wondering too much." He grabbed a napkin off the table and handed it to the blond. He couldn't help but chuckle a little.

Gara blushed a little. He never thought about the raven stripping for him. Kissing him back gently he pulled Lee to sit on his knee and grabbed cards as well.

Shino looked at Kiba while raising a brow. He would never do that to him while he's drunk, "you know I won't with you drinking." He grabbed another beer for him and set it on the table for him.

• Replies 918
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• akiravadel

• RikkaTag

Naruto wiped his nose and blushed brightly as he nudged the raven with his elbow. "Hey... You did it. I was fine until you started being sexy." The blonde made sure the blood stopped before picking up some cards. "Let's do this. I plan to watch you strip later."

Lee smiled and got comfy on the redhead's lap before grabbing some cards for himself. He looked at his cards and tapped his chin. "I don't recall how to play. Think we can play in teams?" The raven looked up at Gaara, blinking curiously.

"Mm... What if I want you to? Or you could do it while I'm sober." The brinette grinned as he ccaressed the raven's chheek. He leaned over and whispered, just inches from his lips. "Why not make me open my eyes and ride you like a real man?"

"Oh you think you can take me?" Sasuke smirked, not this was a game he did know. Just pick a green adverb and choose a red noun to go with it. Basically playing to your audience, whether it be funny, truthful or perhaps both, it depended on what the other person picked.

"I'm sure they won't mind teams, but they'll be strip teams," Gaara smiled softly to Lee. He kissed his shoulder and looked to NAruto then Kiba. "It's up to them."

Shino blushed and stood suddenly. Quickly he left the room and went into the bathroom slamming the door behind himself. He couldn't take it anymore, Kiba was driving him crazy with all his teasing. He wanted desperately to touch him but his own morals got in the way and now Kiba was just outright teasing him when in the morning once again they'd brush it off.

Naruto grinned at Sasuke, about to say something when Shino slammed thw door. The blonde frowned and moved to get to his feet. "Kiba... what did you do? Shino was trying his hardest to make you happy." The cop looked down at the raven he'd been sitting with and sighed. He did not come to play cock blocker, but thanks to his dear friend, it looked like he had no choice. "Kiba, I want you to go apologize to Shino."

Kiba glared at Naruto and got to his feet to stare the other doown. "Bllondie, why don't you mind your own damn busuness. You aren't the onlly one who wants to get laid." The brunette threw his cards down and huffed. The beer wouldn't make him a better fighter, but it definitely made him want to fight more.

Lee frowned and looked at their friends. Leave it to the hotheads to fighr ikw they wete. "Gaara-sama, I'm nott sure they want to play at al. Matybe we shoukd just get the game to play at home. That way Kiba doesn't start a riot."

Sasuke knew the blond was wanting this to be a nice evening but it looked like a friends drinking problem might cause some fuss. Maybe they should go and let them have a chance to talk? He wasn't sure they weren't his friends and he didn't know much about them, "maybe we should let them talk it out?"

Gaara stood and kept his arm around Lee, "then I bid them goodnight." He bowed his head slightly and started to lead Lee to the door. If they left before things got heated then they could pretend nothing happened the night before, at least he could.

• 2 weeks later...

Naruto growled at Kiba and glared at him harshly. "Good fucking job, Kiba. I hope you remember what a fucking ass you are in the morning." The blonde stormed over to the bathroom and knocked lightly on the door. "Hey, Shino. We're gonna head to our room. If you'd like, you can come crash there or i'm sure Gaara and Lee can spare a room. Don't stay in there all night. I'm gonna go now. Just text me when you figure out what you want to do." The blonde turned around, glared at Kiba once more before walking over to Sasuke and offering him his hand. "Come on. I'm sure Kyu is making a big fuss right now over being alone anyway."

Kiba grit his teeth and clenched his hands into fists. "Cause you're so fucking perfect! 'Oh no, I'm cursed and killed my parents!' Poor pitiful Naru stuck in a boys home cause no one wanted him! Who knows, maybe Kakashi or Iruka will be the next ones to lose to your curse." The brunette swung at the blonde and turned red, glaring harshly at him.

Naruto blocked the swing with his arm before turning around and punching Kiba in the face. His jaw and shoulders tensed as he glared at the brunette, hurt playing over his features. "I know you don't mean what you're saying, so I'll let it go. You ever say a damn thing about Iruka or Kakashi again, though, and I will make sure you are hospitalized."

Lee looked back at the group and frowned as he let the redhead lead him out. He was worried but he also knew he couldn't do anything for the others. With a sigh, the raven looked ahead as they walked. "Sometimes I wish our friends were normal."

(( *gasp* ooohhhhhhhh it's on! ))

Gaara gently lead Lee along, "if they were normal we wouldn't like them." He smiled softly walking him to their room. Things got heated but he didn't want to be involved. He really couldn't do anything that might injure his working hands, he needed them or he couldn't do the detailed work in peoples brains in order to fix them.

As the commotion started Shino emerged from the bathroom and grabbed a hold of Kiba after Naruto was done with him, "I'll be staying here to make sure he doesn't make more of an ass of himself." He grabbed Kiba and shoved him towards the bathroom to clean him up for bed. "Please enjoy the rest of your evening."

Sasuke put a hand on Naruto's shoulder, "lets go. I'm sorry he said those things." He hadn't heard that yet. Naruto always seemed like a happy go lucky guy, but perhaps he held his feelings better than he did. He let his anger and sadness show through even though he thought he was hiding it. It just turned into brooding sadness.

• 1 month later...

Kiba was seeing stars as he tried to re-orientate his drunken mind. He could barely register what was going on around him. Reaching up to grab onto something stable, the brunette clutched Shino's shirt and groaned. "My... head..."

Lee smiled at Gaara and nodded as they walked. "You are right. Our youthful friends are perfect the way they are." He looked up at the redhead and frowned as a thought crossed his mind. "Gaara-san, what if I became a nurse? You know... decided to quit my job and be a nurse to work by you?"

Naruto turned and left the room, flexing his knuckles. They were a little bruised from hitting his friend and that kind of made him feel a tad messed up. But the thoughts flitting through his mind were making the feeling worse. "Let's just get some sleep.... Long day tomorrow..." The blonde continued toward their room and stayed lost in his thoughts.

Shino pulled him over to the sink and grabbed one of the wash clothes there. Getting warm water on it he started to wipe off Kiba's face, "you're a nasty drunk. do you know that?"

Gaara looked at Lee, and raised a brow, "you think you can handle being around me that much? My work is very well... gore is a gentle word for it. Are you okay with blood and helping people? If it's just to be by my side, you already have me." He reached over and held his hand.

Sasuke knew bad things were said but maybe the next day would prove better. Opening the door to their room he went over to the ice bucket and got some ice to put in a baggie then wrapped a towel around it. Going to the blond he gently put it on his hand, "there you go."

• 2 months later...

Kiba winced before frowning and shaking his head. "Shino... I'm so confused right now. Why can't I tell you the truth when I'm sober? Don't you like me, Shino? Karen't I of proper standards?" The brunette glared up at the raven before pointing at him. "I know about her... The one your parents want you to marry." With that, the drunk man leaned forward on his friend sighed before closing his eyes.

"Gaara-sama, if I become a nurse, then you family can recognize my worth. I must prove myself." Lee blushed and intertwined their fingers as he looked ahead. He was too nervous to face the other. Or maybe it was shyness. He was new to the feeling and was't sure how .to respond. "I want to do it. My job is boring anyway and does't pay much."

Auto frowned as he stared atvtheir hands. "I'm sorry, Sasuke. It got way out of hand. Kiba just goes too far sometimes." The blonde sighed and leaned toward his boyfriend, getting his head on his shoulder. "Here I thought we'd have a fun game and then have a bit of forellay... Really, I was just looking forward to cuddling with you."

Shino sighed softly and wrapped his arms around his dumb friend and the person he cared for, "yeah... I don't want to marry her." He shook his head and ran his fingers through Kiba's hair. "I wish you could say these things without drinking."

"I don't care what you do as long as you're happy Lee," Gaara opened the door to their room and held it for the other. "As long as your happy doing what you want to do. Being a nurse can be very stressful and cleaning up other peoples... fluids and such."

Sasuke wrapped his arms around him, "well now we can cuddle and foreplay if you'd like.We did have fun up until that point. Don't worry about it." He kissed his shoulder gently. "Or perhaps we could shower together again? I can take the brace off."

"Mm.. Don't leave me...." Kiba closed his eyes and mumbled softly before he started snoring. His head was still jarred from his friend's fist, but sleep was a struggle to evade.Lee smiled and entered the room as he considered the other's words. "I'm happy training. And doing martial arts." The raven reached up and stretched toward the ceiling. He was still energetic and motivated but he was glad to be alone in the room with the redhead.Naruto picked his head up and smiled at the raven. This man knew the right things to say. "That sounds nice. And you van never be too clean."

Shino sighed sadly and adjusted him gently on the bed. After picking up their mess and cleaning himself up he slipped into bed besides him. His arms came up and pulled him close before he too drifted to sleep.

"Then you should keep doing that," Gaara reached up touching his cheek. "I can support both of us on a steady income doing what I love and you can have fun on yours doing what you love. I'll take care of you." He kissed his forehead.

Sasuke smiled softly, "I might have some ocd issues." He pulled Naruto into their room and removed his own jacket. Looking back at Naruto he undid his tie letting it hang down and started to unbutton his shirt. He was teasing him.

Kiba clung to Shino's shirt and curled closer to the other. He murmured softly against the other and curled into him. He slept blissfully unaware of what the next day would hold."Oh... what if I opened a school? Like a dojo?" Lee smiled and touched the redhead's hand gently, leaning into Gaara's touch. He felt a warmth spread over him. "Then I could help take care of you. And it would give me the time to take care of the house.""Mmm.. someone is looking sexy." Naruto chuckled as he slipped his own jacket off and stepped up to the raven. He helped open Sasuke's shirt the rest of the way before slipping his arms under it and around the other's waist. "I definitely think the shower is a good idea."

Gaara smiled softly while cuddling to the other, "that actually sounds like a wonderful idea." He kissed his forehead gently. "You are very good at it, and your enthusiasm is infectious so the students would love it too."

Sasuke smirked and leaned back against the blond. He'd lost his virginity to this man not long ago and he was already excited to do it again. Whether he was on top or Naruto was, it didn't matter. Maybe this really was love. Smiling softly he tilted his head back to kiss his neck, "we can wash each other."

• 3 weeks later...

"I will do it... for the youth of our future!" Lee smiled and hugged the redhead before leaning up and kissing him. He ran a hand up to slip into the red locks and pulled Gaara closer. He loved this man and he was going to prove it tonight. If there was any doubt lingering, he would make sure he fixed it. He used his other hand to start removing the other's shirt.

"Shit... Sasuke..." Naruto groaned as he tilted his head a little to give the raven a bit more access. He was careful as he stumbled and guided the other to the bathroom, keeping a firm hold on Sasuke. The blonde was more than willing to accept the whole of this man again.

• 2 months later...

Gaara was a bit surprised by his sudden kiss and shirt removal but he wasn't unhappy that was for sure. His own hands went to work on his lovers clothes unbuttoning his shirt then pushing it down his shoulders. He broke the kiss but moved to kiss at the exposed skin of his neck.

Sasuke smiled and leaned over a bit to turn on the shower then moved back to Naruto, "every inch." His hands ran under Naruto's shirt and up his back. "What's something you're wanting to do, but we haven't done yet?" He licked at Naruto earlobe.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.