Add Insult To Injury-NaruSasu-AkiraxRikka

RikkaTag

Naruto was a 24 year old officer. His ambitions not reaching farther than his bed. He kept himself busy with work and bed play. It was mostly filled with work. He knew nothing else. Naruto slipped into the front seat of his police cruiser and checked to make sure he had all the equipment on and the radio on the right station. He took up his job after his father passed away and had been patrolling the streets ever since. Today, he was supposed to patrol a new section of the city. He didn't see more than what was in passing during his patrols, so he didn't know the streets overly well. He turned the key in the ignition and shut the car door. This morning, his latest bedmate claimed to be fed up with how he payed so much attention to work and packed her things to leave. Naruto slightly smirked as he recalled her words. She almost made it sound like he cared, like it meant something. He knew he wasn't very kind as far as sex was concerned but he just hadn't really ever felt the need to settle or go steady. The bedroom in his home was used for sleep when it was only him and bed play when someone else was there. He could barely recall the last time he actually noticed somebody and really took in what they looked like or their personality. It was sport to him. So he was kind of in an off mood today as he he reached the traffic light that bordered today's patrol zone.

(Sorry post is bad.)

• Replies 918
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• akiravadel

• RikkaTag

Sasuke ran a local bar. It was more like a British pub with many drinks from all over the world and great food as well. He inherited the bar from a man who was like a father figure to him and he passed away not too long ago. Stepping up he took over the place and cleaned it up for him running it better than it had before. He had a major in business and knew how to run a place just fine since he finished school.

Outraged his father threw him out leaving him on his own but work was going fine so he really didn't have anything to worry about. Tonight he was heading home after a long afternoon of crunching numbers and making sure everyone checks came out correctly. He was looking through his phone at the deadlines and stepped forward as the light flashed for them to stop crossing.

BAM!

The raven was flung to the side and his phone skid across the ground. He groaned and tried to pushed himself up but screamed in pain, "shit! My leg..."

Naruto was just pulling around the corner when he saw the car hit the raven. He immediately turned on his lights and grabbed his radio. He blocked the road and signalled for everyone to go around. "We've got a 481 in progress. I need an officer out here for an 11-84. Ambulence needed." He got out of his car and moved over to see how the raven was doing. He sighed and dragged his fingers through his hair. "Damn it. I'm doing a fine job this morning. Don't move. You'll jostle it." He pulled out his notepad and pen. He had to get the guy's information down. He remembered his training whether he used it often or not. "I need your name and number. Age. Anything you can tell me." It wasn't long before another officer arrived and started directing traffic. A bit after that an ambulance arrived. "Alright. I need you to let the good doctors work on you then give me a call so that I can continue the report."

Sasuke groaned on the ground as he shifted and looked up at the blond, "some cop you are!" He reached out and held onto his arm as the pain was so intense. He panted hard and was thankful to see the ambulance show up to take him to the hospital. He'd never really broken anything like this before. It felt like the bone shattered.

Naruto glared at the man's words and clutched the pen and pad tightly. "Hey! I'll have you know I am a great cop, teme!" He angrily pulled out a little card and tossed it at him. "Here's may business card. Call me when you actually want to answer me." He stood up as the paramedics lifted sasuke on to a stretcher and got him on the ambulance. Naruto watched them as they got the raven ready to go and shut the doors. He had a hard scowl on his face as he watched them pull away.

The other officer pat him on the shoulder and laughed. "He really got under your skin. Didn't he?"

Naruto shook his head and shrugged his hand off before turning to his car and throwing the pad on the passenger seat. "Stupid teme."

That dobe!!!

Sasuke was pissed but mainly pissed that his leg hurt so much. After spending the night in the hospital he was patched up and asked if he had someone to take him home. He frowned and shook his head saying he would be bringing himself home. Unhappy with that answer they called a taxi to take him home.

A few days passed and the raven went into work on his crutches.He sat back in his office getting some paperwork done but kept getting restless and coming out to see how things were going. He kept thinking back to that cop feeling a little bad about saying those things but at the same time he was still angry.

That bastard! Naruto was fuming. His boss had givin him another lecture that warning. It had already been a good four days since the hit and run. Naruto had gone in to get the raven's statement only to find him not there. That, at first, irked him. He thought maybe the man was resting at home before calling. No. There was no call. It was just him sitting there waiting. All he got in return for his patience were lectures from his boss and threats of docking his pay. He was fuming and just leaving the hospital. It took him two days to convince the nurse to give him some kind of information on the raven. It was enough though. He took that tidbit of information and searched the raven up in the department directory. It took a bit of narrowing down before he found the raven. So, with orders from his boss, Naruto headed out to find the bar. It took him an extra day for that since he was bad with directions. That just made his irritation greater. It was that last bar that he swore under his breath and ordered a drink. He was so sick of searching bar after bear. He just wanted the damn statement for the police report. If his job was even a little more lively, then his boss wouldn't care about this small statement.

Sasuke used his crutches to get through the bar. He told a couple workers about a shipment coming in that he needed. The raven went up front and corrected an issue with the cash register then started to wobble back to his office using his crutches as he didn't notice the blond. His crutch caught a corner and he fell forward onto a blond man and his hands grabbed onto him tightly, "s-sorry still not used to these."

Naruto kind of grunted when he felt the other collide with him. He hadn't seen it coming. Proving his lack of concentration as of late. He instinctively wrapped his arms around the raven and looked down at him with a frown. "Well, teme, maybe you should invest in an automatic wheelchair. No effort on your part." He chuckled darkly and lowered his voice. "Of course, then you'd be more at risk of getting fat." He laughed in the next second and shook his head. The few drinks he had downed made his head a bit fuzzy. He helped the raven back to his feet and corrected the crutch. "I hate crutches. Damn things get in the way."

Sasuke glared at him as he struggled to get back up on his feet, "unlike most people I'm not that damned lazy." The raven stepped back from him and glared harder.

"Well I can't use my foot for four weeks so a walking brace is out of the question, dobe," he hopped around the bar stool and started to head to the back. He was already irritated with him he didn't want to be more irritated. Now on top of everything he insulted him! What kind of cop was this guy?!

Naruto returned Sasuke's glare and stood up. "Hey! You were the one who bumped in to me! I get to be the angry one!" He growled under his breath and followed after the raven. "Besides, you never called me. It's been four days. You were supposed to call me that first night or the next morning! Not make me hunt you down." His nostrils flared and he narrowed his eyes in a glare at the other. "And don't call me a dobe! I have a name, teme!"

Sasuke glared back at him, "like you even know my name Dobe!" He turned to him holding tightly to his crutches. "You keep calling me teme!" The raven glared at him very irritated with the other man. How dare he come in there an insult him after everything else on top of it. He grit his teeth from his anger.

"Actually. Your name is Sasuke, teme." He smiled proudly to himself and crossed his arms over his chest. "I found out at the doctors. It took a bit of convincing and what not, but I figured it out." It took him a moment before glaring at Sasuke. "Stop calling me dobe! I helped save you! I was the one who had the ambulance called." A smug smile spread on his lips next and he couldn't help boasting. "And I caught the idiot who hit you. I mean come on. How could anyone miss the vampire with a duckbutt for hair." He knew he was being completely unprofessional, but he didn't care.

That was it!

Sasuke turned and grabbed him by the front of his shirt and shoved him against the bar. His body was supported by his one good leg but he had to lean himself against the blond.

"How dare you insult me so much! You're supposed to be the professional to help me! Not walk into my establishment and spew your damned insults!" Sasuke's eyes narrowed as he held onto him and glared at him. "Get out." He tried to push himself up without knowing himself over onto the floor.

• 3 weeks later...

Naruto just stared at Sasuke in awe. The raven's reactions piqued his interest. When Sasuke went to push away, the blonde grabbed his pale wrist and held it firmly. He chuckled softly and pulled Sasuke closer. "I don't get out. I'm here to get your statement. I believe it's about time you gave it to me." He pushed off the bar and kept his hold on the raven as he gestured around them. He thought a private conversation would be better. "You have an office or something? That way you don't have to worry about people getting the wrong idea about us." He winked for good measure and waited for a reply.

((It took me a bit to find our rps, lol they were both about 5 pages back))

Sasuke felt his cheek flare red in embarrassment when the blond wrapped his arm around his waist then the wink made him tremble. This guy was too much! He reached his hand to the side grabbing his crutches from leaning against the bar and pulled himself away to hobble to the side, "stop acting like this is something else!"

He moved back to his office hobbling along the way. He tried not to show the pain he was in but tensing his leg and using it as he tried not to fall really hurt.

• 3 months later...

(Ooh. It was hiding. I had to reread the whole thing.)

Naruto grinned and followed the Raven back, keeping in step with him. He was truly fascinated by the other's reaction. "Are you gay? By any chance. Cause you would definitely make a hot Fem." He shut the door once they entered the office and leaned against the door. The blonde was amazed by Sasuke's obvious start for recovery. He looked around the office and admired the space. His desk at the station was a fire hazard and his apartment wasn't much better.

The raven's eyes shot to him as he glared daggers at him, "h-hot Fem? You can't be serious." He shifted around his desk until he was able to make it to the chair and sat in it. Putting his crutches to the side he sighed as he scooted up to his desk. "You are by far the worst cop I've ever met." Folding his hands on the desk he raised a brow while looking over at him.

Naruto laughed and shook his head before pushing off the door and removing his jacket. "It was really a compliment, but you would make me want to be the fem if you were more into that. It's all about the foreplay." The blonde stepped up to the desk and gestured for him to proceed. "Shall we get the infprmation handled. It'd make great for the case against the bastard that hit ya." He took a seat and leaned back. His eyes raked over the Raven and he had to admit, the guy was hot. Fem or not.

Sasuke did have feminine features to him but he was not about to admit that. What was this guy trying to get at? As far as being gay went he never really had a preference because he was never attracted to anyone. What was this guy trying to prove? "You can start by stopping the awkward flirting you're doing."

The raven looked over at the blond as his eyes narrowed a little, "what about it. Did you even get his license number? Or even what car it was?"

"I didn't think it was awkward." Naruto frowned and shook his head with a slight blush. "That was rude, Mr. Uchiha." He rested his head on his hand, leaning sideways in the chair. He liked to think he was good at flirting and very attractive. "Also, the license plate number was 8649242. The car was a black, '97 Dodge Intrepid. The driver is Dewry Blakes. He's 31. Dark brown hair. Crap brown eyes. About 5'6 and 215 pounds. Anything else?" Naruto didn't even look smug. He simply looked curious. He was taught young to absorb facts. He regarded Sasuke with bright blue eyes. "What can you tell me?"

Yeah Sasuke was being rude but this man barged in here and flirted none stop and embarrassed him. He was also insulted he thought that he looked like a woman but he was trying to bear with it, "I see."

He scooted back in his chair a little and propped his foot up on a box he had under his desk to help elevate it, "all I remember was walking down the street and being blind sided my some moron. Then waking up in the hospital."

Naruto nodded at the short statement and took a mental note of it. He noticed the shift of the other under the desk and frowned. "How is your leg? The hospital would only tell me your name and profession. It took a lot of flirting just for that. Apparently patient protection act." He had a sudden thought and smirked before leaning forward and staring straight at Sasuke's eyes. "Have you ever had a perfect massage?"

Sasuke looked over at the blond and felt he was honestly worried and then the massage comment came in which made his pale cheeks heat up, "w-what I- I n-no I haven't." He took a deep breath and turned his head away unable to look into those bright blue eyes. What was with this guy and being flirty?! He felt a strange feeling in his stomach that time when he said it, "It's just a hairline fracture but they s-said that can feel worse than an actual break but it's getting better."

Naruto smiled genuinely and nodded. He'd seen many things in his line of work. He considered what could help the raven. "That's good. It could have been worse. And you're healing well." He was an ass but he was selfless. He loved helping others. It was part of why he followed in his father's footsteps. "I can give a mean massage. I haven't had any complaints."