A childs divorce

Mors

this is a story of the same people from late from work. howeer i do not like this one as much as the first and again i am first publishing the un edited version since i do not know if it will be edited at all

however if you do like it then please replie to it thanks

also if you do not like this no but liked the first i am sorry

howeer i do hope you like it thanks

A childs divorce

It is morning and as I wake up in the empty bed I can faintly smell the bacon and eggs that matt promised that we would be having for breakfast. As I climb out of bed I rember to get dressed before heading downstairs. Good morning matt I say as I jump off the last step and into his arms. I give him a kiss on the cheek before hoping down and into the kitchen where the bancon and egg was already on the table. Licking my lips In excitement I sit down onto the chair and start to gobble up the egg like my life depended on it. So matt I started trying to get a conversation started. What are you doing today? Matt works as the chairman of the company netex a super new company that was alreading bring in a $200,000 profit a day. But because of the postion he holds every day is different. Back in the present I wait for him to finish swallow his food so he can answer my question. After what had seemed forever he finished chewing and replied ‘ today I have a conference in the morning but in the afternoon I have free so…. So what? I ask interested. Well latly you have had nothing to do while I am at work. I guess I have been a bit bored lately I say agreeing to his observation. And you have had no company as well to talk to. Not true! I have tiggy! Tiggy is a stuffed tiger that I got a month ago for my anerversity. Sighing at my answer he ignored what I said and continued ‘ well this afternoon I am going to adopt you some conversation’ what!! I screamed out in my head. To shooked to move I could only watch as matt finshed his breakfast kissed me goodbye and left for work. But I don’t want a child!!! I scream out to no one. Collapseing on the floor with my mind racing I try to think of what to do. Should I call matt tell him no? but I do not have a phone so I have never bothered to rember his number! Then tell him when he gets home. No he is get the child before he gets home. As I continue to think of a way out of this I pick my self up and go out to get the mail. When I get to the letter box I open it up and right at the top is a letter from my dad. Taking it and the rest of the letter to the table I stare at it already knowing what is in it. Ever since me and matt had got married every week without fail my farther had sent me a letter. I had never told matt but in every one of them the held only one thing divorce papers. As I stared at it I knew that there laying in the letter was the one decision the one thing that would work. If I wanted to get out of being a parent then a divorce was the only sure way. As I think about it tear start to roll down my cheek I knew that what I should do is stay with matt but. I grab the letter and then tear it open. As I pulled out the sheets I decided that this is it tonight I would be saying good bye to matt forever. Pulling out the first sheet I got a pen and started to read every time that I got to a line that needed to be singened to I sribbled my signature over it each one bringing me closer to the end of me and matt. When I was had finally finshed the papers it was already two a clock. As I look down to make sure that I had not left a single doted line with out my signature I noticed that I had been crying the whole time and there were tears marks every were. Overcome with how follish I had been I went over to get the bin and the shreader inorder to get rid of the evidence of my weakness. But to late I heard the door open and close. Matt!! I rushed to the table to get rid of the papers only to freaze at the door way to see matt standing there looking throught the papers. As he slowly put it down and turned towards me. I could already see the anger that would be on his face the hurt in his eyes but as I looked up to see him I am suprsed to see the same bored expression as always. Matt it is not what it looks like I swear I stumer out. You idot he replied you are only meant to sign some of the lines not all of them. What? I asked shocked as allways at his apperant lack of interest in the parpers purpose. Looking back at the papers matt picked them up and then teared them up. Now chris it is time I introduced you to you new friend smiling at me as if nothing had ever happened. Giving me a quick kiss on the cheek he turned towards the living room and called out Rusty! Come on boy! Here rusty! Rusty I asked? What sort of persons name is rusty? Suddenly bursting out in laugthter matt almost collaspred. Matt tell me what is going on!! I shouted annoyed. Calming him self down matt continued saying so this is what this is all about haha you really are an idoit. Turning towards the door way he confirmed what was in my head the moment I saw the figure in the door way. Rusty is not a good name for a person but it is the perfect name for a dog. And there rusty was a kelpie cross cattle dog. Rusty I repeated under my breath. Come here boy I cry out. And as I was evolped by dog fur I really did understand how lucky I was to have matt. And rusty too.

The end

by clove1

• Like 1

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mors

• rainbowman

• almack600

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice one. I like both stories. Matt seems to be a really perfect guy with a busy schedule lol and Chris is just carelessly cute. I'm loving the pair. This should become a series :) I am going to PM you about something.