Seke searching for Seme/Seke/Uke

RikkaTag

Straight to the point, I would like either RoyxEd from FMA or SasuNaru or ShikaKiba(or Shino) from Naruto. There are many possibilities for plots. Possible ones would be:

Roy-Ed:

Roy is a police officer sent out to patrol when he comes upon a hit and run. Ed, a bar owner or cafe just in case your chosen age is too young, is injured and taken to the hospital. Ed goes to work at his cafe/bar after getting the cast on his leg, his injury from the incident, and Roy comes in. For the bar or cafe, one night Roy comes in and spots the blonde. If cafe, one day he comes in and spots the blonde. Roy inquires about the injury. They start out on shifty ground before becoming that comfortable 'I don't like you.' phase. Soon one can't stop thinking of the other. They get in an awkward situation and so on and so forth from there.

Sasu-Naru

Naruto is failing one class in school/college *whichever is preferred* and must get someone's help so he doesn't flunk out of that class. Sasuke, the second smartest kid in school, is offered the job of tutoring for the blonde at a buck an hour. Sasuke agrees with slight crush on the blonde. Sasuke has to go through the task of convincing the blonde to forget there passed transgressions and be willing to test a relationship of at least friendship.

Shika-Kiba

Shikamaru got his first dog but doesn't know how to tame it's unruliness. He acquires Kiba's help to train the dog but soon finds something appealing about the brunette. They have a few disagreements, usually about Kiba being too laid back with the dog, before they finally admit to being friends. Their relationship works on from there.

Shika-Shino

Shikamaru has to call pest control and who do they send? Shino Aburame, Shika's good friend from years ago, shows up on his doorstep after not seeing each other for a few years to take care of the pest problem. Shika soon finds he was grateful of the pest problem and seeing his old friend. Shino finishes pest control and leaves without any words passing between them. After a few weeks, Shikamaru decides to go in search of Shino to come up empty handed and sitting on a hill alone. Shino finds out he was being searched out and returns the favor to find himself back where they had last said their goodbyes. Shino silently drags Shika some place warm as night falls and sits him down to talk. They decide to pick up where they had left off and passed pleasantries. Shika starts having deeper feelings for his friend actually showing on the surface and tries to get the other's attention.

Any other ideas for plots? Let me know. Ideas that could switch up one of the above? Well, let me know. ^.^

Okay, I am interested in all sorts of rps... for any type of rping I am into...

Neko-Shapeshifter

Neko-Vamp

Neko-Elf

Neko-Faerie

Neko-Neko

Shapeshifter-Vamp

Shapshifter-Elf

Shapeshifter-Faerie

Shape-Shape

Vamp-Elf

Vamp-Faerie

Elf-Faerie

Human-Shapeshifter

Human-Vamp

Human-Elf

Human-Faerie

Human-Neko

Scenarios wip ((do not mind shape and neko... they can be anything))

Shapes are feared and hated cuz they are the in between of humans and nekos. Somehow the two lives are intertwined.

Neko is of higher importance something happens and neko ends up in shape's care but everyone thinks he kidnapped neko

shape really kidnapped neko

shape lone traveler and neko poor boy they cross paths and something happens to result in neko traveling with shape or shape stickin around for longer than usual

neko family murdered shape comes upon neko in rubble the next day or something

Teach-Stud

Teach-Teach

Stud-Stud

Fan-Famous person

Rich-Poor

Rich-Rich

Poor-Poor

Bum-Prince

Prince-Prince

Prince-Peasant

Tutor-Stud

Friend-Parent

Friend-Sibling

I want to attempt to be cruel/more umphed seme or a more frisky/more umphed uke. I cannot promise top grade replies or uke/seme, but if you can help me.... I'll do you any way you want on an rp or write a fanfic for you? Ugh. I don't know. I just need help.

Ideas:

1: seme is popular and uke is picked on then seme has uke locked in sports equipment shed. Seme ends up with an interest in the uke and ends up changing his bullying to more sexual things. This a school one.

2: Uke works at a small shop or something and witnesses a murder. Seme is a leader of a gang and has uke captured then does cruel things before changing them to more sexual things.

3: Seme and uke are leaders of rival gangs or countries and seme takes uke captive then proceeds to do a variety of things to him.

4: Seme takes uke as his slave and uses him for more than just the typical purposes.

5: seme owns a whore house and uke shows up for one reason or another. Seme takes interest and has uke brought to his private quarters.

6: Seme goes to a whore house or harem and requests the same one every time who now is in a contract for just the seme and is put in his own section of the building.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• RikkaTag

• akiravadel

• kittypanda

Top Posters In This Topic

Name: Shuichi Shindou

Position: Songwriter/singer, Shuichi can't seem to think of lyrics for his new album. He turns to his lover, Eiri Yuki, for some creative ideas. He doesn't want to let Hiro down or have Yuki tell him he's incapable. He is unsure of how to go about the extraction of creative juices from the writer.

Personality: Hyper, loud, emotional, mood swings, naive

Looks:shuchan.jpg

---------RPs---------

NECROMANCER

Name: Lansen Fekal

Bio: Lansen grew up by the way of the necromancer. He was taught from a young age the rights and wrongs of the world. Vampires were the biggest wrongs for his time. Humans were who he needed to protect. He got in his fair share of fights with bloodsuckers and has come back with more knowledge each time. He had grown hardened and emotionless over the years. He spent a lot of his time in the graveyards where he knew a few mislead newborns would sure pass. One night he came upon a human being stalked by a vampire that had been long on his waiting list to be taken out.

Looks:crying%2Banime%2Bboy%2B2.jpg

---------RPs---------

VAMPIRE

Name: Nikolia Marn

Bio: Nikolia was born a vampire. His father passed when he was ten and his mother at his birth. He chose his meals, he'd like to think, wisely. He wasn't usually one to go after humans though his father put a great reputation inclining so before he passed.*He resembles his father. Any who don't know he's dead connect him.* He is protective over what or who he cares for though the list is short. One night he had noticed a human heading through dangerous territory where predators like him crossed paths with many a necromancer. He decided to follow the human quietly to make sure no harm came to him. When the necromancer appeared he only thought of the human's safety. Afterwards he thought it was strange to care for the human but didn't like the necromancer keeping him locked away more.

Looks:guys09.jpg

---------RPs---------

Black_haired_guy_by_celleuh.jpg

Jeric Hansen, a 19 yr old with raven blue streaked black hair and silver eyes, up and left about three years ago from his home. No body knows he's still alive and the family had already put him in his grave. He inconspicuously checked up on his family for the first two years until he watched his own funeral. He left for reasons unknown to anyone, even himself. Taking his freedom he resided in a small fixer-upper of a house not near much civilization. He came into the nearest town/city for work and food. He didn't have much of a lifestyle as he usually kept to himself, interfering when he felt it necessary.

---------RPs---------

Name: Marcus

Description:5355d5389cc9f289cefa280cf89b7edc1225716245_full.jpg

Wolf because it will be the mainly used one.

wolf-1.jpg

A panther clawed the bars of the cage trying to rip and tear at the metal. Giving up on that, the panther melted into a blue jay when the slave dealer was looking away and slipped between the bars where he expected freedom but just ended up in another cage. He was fed up with this nonsense. They had taken him while he was unconscious, the cowards way out, and locked him up taking all precautions to keep him tethered. He thought he'd have his chance when the dealer's assistant haphazardly locked him up and walked away. Now standing in another cage, Marcus was pissed. He grew into a wolf and glared as the dealer turned around to face the cages. "You wouldn't think I'd take extra steps for the sake of my naive assistant? Tsk. Tsk. Shifter, you are done."

Marcus growled at the pudgy man and barred his teeth as he muttered under his breath. "I could kill you before you could even muse the thought, mongrel."

5 years later---------

AnimeVampireBoyBlond.jpg?t=1262850028

---------RPs---------

sean_faris_99.jpg

Name: William Cronin

Description: Will was a result of a rough relationship and even rougher divorce. He is real upbeat and outgoing around others. He came off with a hint of confidence when one was near him. He wasn?t over powering, it was more that the confidence he exuded lifted those around him up. He lived with his father, a forty-three year old Benjamin Cronin. He worked for different farms and horse training facilities as a freelancer. He thinks of Ainsley Murray, his confident and best friend, as a brother. He tends to hide the fact that his life isn?t as great as so many have come to believe. He desires to find his own place and have his best friend by his side. He wants to get his father into a real place instead the dead beat apartment they were currently staying in. He truly favored few things. He had an inner love for automobiles, especially the old ones. He had a thing for older movies and cheesy noodles for a late night ?party?. He was openly homosexual and was with Jack Spairoh.

---------RPs---------

post-hot-guy.jpg

Name: Jack Spairoh

Description: Jack is a popular, egotistical guy. He's a player/user. He's one of those typical rich kids who always gets what he wants.

---------RPs---------

Name: Kristofferson Laney

Faction( Sekan President or Resistance?): Sekan Faction, Captain of Naval Intelligence East Headquarters

Race: Half Vampire

Position(Seme/Uke): Seme

Gender(Male or Female): Male

Sexual Orientation( Gay, Straight, Bisexual ... ): Unknown

Relationship Status( Single, Searching, Not Searching...): Single

Appearence: anime_guy.jpg

Clothing/Accessories: Comfy fit jeans, a leather jacket over a tank top, a locket hidden beneath his shirt so only the chain shows

Body Implants(These are essentually futuristic upgrades, NOT MAGIC): N/A ((not sure what to possibly add to him))

Weapon(You may have a main weapon and a sidearm, NOT TOO OVERPOWERED): an old fashion sniper that's been in his family for generations, a simple handgun with a silencer to top it off.

History: Kris is just following in his family's footsteps. Every generation of his family had been some part of the Sekan Faction. Today he has his younger brother and no one else. Kris doesn't talk much about his past so little is known. One would assume it was much like the others of his family. Training day and night before heading to the big leagues where he stood now. He prefers to arm himself and keep those more vulnerable at a lesser danger zone. He has been like that since he could remember. Protect the little guy is his mission.

---------RPs---------

tumblr_lyxw2zCKBC1r2k2xho1_400.jpg

Name: Velvet Guzru

Uke, Seme or Seke: Seke

Position: Hotel Owner

Race: Human

Personality: Easygoing, kind, full of life, can be rough in certain moods

Bio: Was supposed to be born female but when he came out with a little dingling below his belly button, his father decided he didn't have any responsibility left in the household and took up with his secretary/lover. His mother raised him around a small community where everyone got along, there he met his first kissing partner and from then on he knew he couldn't favor the female race as sad as it might make his mother, god bless her soul wherever she may be. In high school, at 16, Guzru met his first neko. He found the neko quite enjoyable and began turning his attention to them. At 21, he met an owner of a hotel. This hotel was different than others and Guzru decided to visit the establishment. He met a few of the 'workers' there and became friends with the owner. The hotel was similar to that of a harem where a customer would come and entertain themselves with a neko. Now, at 23, He took ownership of the very hotel he grew found of. Velvet Guzru went by either name and favored acquainting himself with the nekos in the hotel and knowing the customers he allowed through his doors to be sure there was no crossing of the line.

---------RPs---------

Vampire-4.jpg

Name: Vaszcal Leranzi

Seme/Uke/Seke: Seme

Position: Inheritor

The funeral home was crowded and stuffy. Everyone came even though most did not know the man laying at the front of the cathedral in a pristine coffin. The crowds were noisy and undignified as they swapped gossip vigorously. Most of the gossip surrounding the room were based on the inheritance the old man was leaving behind. Many claimed the man had no one and the inheritance should be given to those who deserve reward.

Vaszcal scoffed at the humans chattering to themselves. Oh, how he detested such occasions. He pondered on the debate himself, though in a less immoral way. He wandered how the boy up front had decided to distribute his belongings. The boy in the coffin almost seemed like a son to him as he took care and provided for him from childhood. When the priest came up front to quiet the room, everyone ignored him. Vaszcal growled before moving before the priest and glaring at the humans before him. "BE SILENT!" His voice boomed through the cathedral causing silence to present itself. "Thank you." He moved back to his spot against the wall and let the priest begin.

---------RPs---------

Name: Trey Bentley

Appearance:

vampireboy.jpg

Eyes: grey

Hair: dark brown

Build: pale and average height

Personality: Trey was good naturedly. He was kind to his boyfriend and very protective. He also seemed to blame himself anytime something went wrong between him and his boyfriend. Usually, his guilt helped smooth things out. He was somewhat easy going and tended to be the one who everyone either loved or hated. There was never an in between for him.

Bio: Trey loved his boyfriend and liked to take extra measures to make sure he was in top health. H had moved out on his own quite early and gladly took his boyfriend in when there was difficulty with the other boy's family. He spent most of his time between his boyfriend, work, and playing his guitar. He had a strong passion for music that almost equaled that of his love for his boyfriend.

--> sorry badly done

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Trey waited for hours. He just got more anxious as time passed before he finally decided to go out to retrieve Kale. He came upon the police line and the sirens. His eyes grew wide and he pushed past everyone to crumple to his knees by his boyfriend. The tears streamed down his face and he silently begged for it to be a dream. "Kale? Wake up. This isn't funny."

His sobs broke off into heavy breathing. He could only blame himself for letting Kale leave as he did. He hid in the shadows at the funeral and avoided the onlookers. He did not deserve the sympathy with his guilt pounding in his ears. He was alone again. Kale was taken away from him. He could see his boyfriend's mother blaming him but he wasn't sure if he could take it.

He avoided everything for weeks until he finally decided to step outside the home he now felt so alone in. He began blocking out thoughts of what had happened and stiffly made his way to the park. He had no motivation and could already see his boss firing him the moment he stepped through the doors of work. He sat on a bench and dropped his head in his hands. He was exhausted and worn out. What had any of them expected from him? He wanted to blame Kale. Kale left him. It was Kale who made him love him. But for all the excuses he came up with and reasoning, he could not blame his best friend for any of it. He let himself sulk as he let out a breath.

--> take that back... it all kinda sucked

-----------RPs----------

Name: Jetti Hounce

Orientation: currently confused

-in game-

Username: JetHo

race: elf

class: cleric

out of game: img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=5420071

in game: SMILE4-11.jpg

---------RPs---------

Name: Lancelot ((^.^ Idk why...)) -King Arthur's son-

Position: seme

Personality: outgoing, funny, rarely serious

Appearance: 06032.jpg?t=1262821771

Lancelot burst out of the stables on a pure black horse and his sword at his side. He looked around until he spotted the young wizard and smirked. "Jail break?" It was a typical occurrence at this time of day since Lancelot' sister drowned in a pond out back of the castle. He just liked to get out and he was never one to be serious so he always chose to get away instead. "Let's go before the ancient Merlin and my father stop us." He offered his hand to his friend.

---------RPs---------

Anime-Vampire.jpg

Name: Sir Epididimus

Info: Was one of the few who survived an attack by a vampire clan, he slowly became a vampire as a result of the attack, 549 years ago he served as the kings right hand man/knight, he has had a tendency of visiting harems throughout the years to have some form of entertainment, he rarely leaves anyone living after he has used them.

---------RPs---------

FMA_Roy_Mustang__by_vtophya.jpg

Roy Mustang

----------------RP-----------

1218929895_4747_full.jpeg

Name: Brad Fickle

Bio: Brad lives alone in an apartment in the poor part of the city. He worked at the landlord's cafe to earn money on the side while he attended the academy. He had transferred from his old school because he could not afford his home without his parents' money which he refused to take. He found the small affordable apartment and just picked the school closest. He did not care for the attention some seem to shower him with and he would rather pass on all the chics he was 'offered'.

NekoBoy.png

Kris

-Naruto-Uzumaki-uzumaki-naruto-shippuuden-19109641-1280-720.jpg

Naruto Uzumaki

tumblr_lsc35210vw1r3dthao1_500.png

Reno

prince68.jpg

Lanely Grozly

AnimeGuy16.jpg

Kruder

Interesting :) If you're interested in a seke/uke but most of my characters behave more manly but are still seke/uke lol I love to rp fma and Naru. I could do either or or both. I would love to pick up an fma one again. Also have many OC's to choose from. If you would like to rp with me please let me know :)

I would love to rp. ^.^ I don't know where to find your characters but we can do an FMA if you'd like. I am open to anything really. This is mainly just my ideas. Is there any rp you have in mind that you'd like to do?

I have too many characters to list lol. I should probably make a list sometime. lol maybe that'll be my project for the next week. I have... probably over 100 characters. I don't used all of them still some have retired I just don't know till I look at them. After rping for 15 years you gather many lol.

I do like the FMA idea. Sounds cute ^-^ ((Have you read the doujinshi Hermaphrodite? Basically Ed gives his body to Roy for information on the stone and slowly they both get feelings for one another. Roy was just trying to hurt him. I was wanting to do that one sometime too but it's up to you ^-^))

I've also been into a lot of Doctor Who lately if you're interested. Or Merlin.

Or any kind of crazy story, mystical or normal

Out of your list I like:

1: seme is popular and uke is picked on then seme has uke locked in sports equipment shed. Seme ends up with an interest in the uke and ends up changing his bullying to more sexual things. This a school one.

2: Uke works at a small shop or something and witnesses a murder. Seme is a leader of a gang and has uke captured then does cruel things before changing them to more sexual things.

3: Seme and uke are leaders of rival gangs or countries and seme takes uke captive then proceeds to do a variety of things to him.

4: Seme takes uke as his slave and uses him for more than just the typical purposes.

5: seme owns a whore house and uke shows up for one reason or another. Seme takes interest and has uke brought to his private quarters.

6: Seme goes to a whore house or harem and requests the same one every time who now is in a contract for just the seme and is put in his own section of the building.

Well all of them actually. lol I really have no limits with my characters. I like to rp as graphic as possible. Someday's I can only get a paragraph out but I try to shoot for 2 to 3 paragraphs or more. Also I've rped some strange sexual things and very knowledgeable of bondage and the mental and physical strain of it. ^-^