Suisei no Gargantia

BRIDGET

2e1u5ic.jpg

Sinopsis

The story begins in the distant future in the far reaches of the galaxy. The Human Galactic Alliance has been constantly fighting for its survival against a grotesque race of beings called "Hidiaazu." During an intense battle, the young lieutenant Redo and his humanoid mobile weapon Chamber are swallowed up into a distortion of time and space. Waking from his artificially induced hibernation, Redo realizes that he has arrived on Earth, the planet on the lost frontier. On this planet that was completely flooded by the seas, people live in fleets of giant ships, salvaging relics from the seas' depths in order to survive

Aired: Feb 9, 2013 to ?

Producers: Production I.G, Lantis

Genres: Sci-Fi

Trailer

[video=youtube_share;rDvCebqdW1g]

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KonekoHime

• grimsmile

• Marygrace94

• Teanami

Well the premise of the show seems good. And I think the main character is cute. I for some reason prefer it the hero is a guy and not a girl. I'll definitely add it to my to-do list. But I've got some others backed up so it'll take me a minute to get to it.

• Like 1

The plot sounds good! Its definitely going on my list to download and watch! :)

Edit:

I've been trying to find this series to watch but I cant seem to find it anywhere!! According to this site below, it's not airing until April 2013!! Which would explain why I cant find it so it's not currently airing like MAL website says :(

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Finally got around to watching the first episode. just amazing! :D the outer space visuals are beautiful, well the art is in general, I really see this being a Sci-fi/mecha classic.

• 1 month later...

I just finished it a few days ago and loved it. ^~^ The ending made me cry! (Along with a couple other parts) I wasn't expecting that to happen. I love mecha

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

i found this anime in the new series and was immediately caught because i love good mechs and yes it was amazing. still trying to get my roommate to watch it.

• 2 months later...