• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rei

• Amander123

• Jin.

• Seaineanty

• 5 weeks later...

asjfhkjhf T-THANK YOU SO MUCHH!! AAAAAAAA~~ //slap. ahem, this is the first time i downloaded or more like installed real japanese languaged bl gamee!! i'm so happy!! thank you so much amander-san!! //huggles.

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi,

The game's installed perfectly but for some reason there's no bgm or character voice? I've gone to configuration and turned everything up but still nothing...please help!

• 1 month later...

from step 1 to step 3 img are missing or got deleted, if you can please update the img or have a video tutorial to make easy :)

... so running the DTL application got me to FREE LICENSE and i don't know if that is bad or just leave it like that

although I want to get the same as what the img say ..... its barely to guess when I did try to install DTL

and im scared but I took the risk since I want to play this game as my friend recommend.

also if I re-install again the Daemon it might take an affect to my game and to my laptop system? I mean removing the Daemon application some of my program inside the laptop will get dmg or not going to function the way it was before I did install the DTL ?

apologize and i know I am sound stupid but it just a caution so I won't do anything stupid ^_^

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

i can't go to step 6 and 7... there's a textbox with disc 2 needed always popping out. how should i do?

You have to mount Disk 2, then return to the installation and click 'ok' to that same popped out box which asks for Disk 2.

It is shown in Step 8.

• 1 month later...

its the same problem with me it just keep popping out even through i done all the steps and repeat and repeat and repeat. But it just keep popping out, any idea or solutions??? >

• 4 months later...

same.. I followed ALL the steps and it just keeps popping up! I even looked at other walkthroughs and I just have no idea why.. maybe its just the download itself.. I just don't know. ;-;

For some reason. althougt I did the points correctly, the 2disk keep popping up, and don´t let me install it. :>

Update: Gotcha, just delet the disk 1 mount, and then mount disk 2, and press OK.

Im just stupid. (?)

• 1 month later...

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
ahh thank you for sharing! I came back to this to see if maybe my download was corrupted or something and re-downloaded but turns out I was just supposed to delete the mount for Disc 1 and yada yada.. guess we're both stupid then.. xD

• 4 months later...

Okay! To everyone who has problems with number 6 and 7, make sure to DISMOUNT disk 1, and mount disk 2. Make sure they're in the same port, e.g.: drive E:,F:,G: etc.

• 1 year later...

Hi! I had the same problem, when i try to continue with the disk2 nothing happend, (it was mount the 2). When the image of "coninue with the disk2" happers,I unmount-dessmount (my english is poop :'v) the first disk, the second is mount, press ok and ready to play that rico yaoi :9

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 10 months later...