Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Position
    Seke
    Credits
    LynnaChan Inventory
    Eiri Yuki Halvir Hropter

Re: Installation Guide for Kichiku Megane

from step 1 to step 3 img are missing or got deleted, if you can please update the img or have a video tutorial to make easy
    ... so running the DTL application got me to FREE LICENSE and i don't know if that is bad or just leave it like that
    although I want to get the same as what the img say ..... its barely to guess when I did try to install DTL
    and im scared but I took the risk since I want to play this game as my friend recommend.

also if I re-install again the Daemon it might take an affect to my game and to my laptop system? I mean removing the Daemon application some of my program inside the laptop will get dmg or not going to function the way it was before I did install the DTL ?

apologize and i know I am sound stupid but it just a caution so I won't do anything stupid ^_^

Yaoi Lover
    Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Wander95 Inventory

Does the game have a english patch?

Yaoi Onlooker
    Position
    Secret
    Credits
    Yuki Yoshioka Inventory

i can't go to step 6 and 7... there's a textbox with disc 2 needed always popping out. how should i do?

Position
    Seme
    Credits
    Saga Inventory
    Kou Mabuchi Tadaomi Shirotani Arisato Minato Midori

You have to mount Disk 2, then return to the installation and click 'ok' to that same popped out box which asks for Disk 2.
    It is shown in Step 8.

Yaoi Onlooker
    Position
    Secret
    Credits
    panthera1996 Inventory

its the same problem with me it just keep popping out even through i done all the steps and repeat and repeat and repeat. But it just keep popping out, any idea or solutions??? ><

Yaoi Onlooker
    Position
    Secret
    Credits
    animelover3mily Inventory

same.. I followed ALL the steps and it just keeps popping up! I even looked at other walkthroughs and I just have no idea why.. maybe its just the download itself.. I just don't know. ;-;

For some reason. althougt I did the points correctly, the 2disk keep popping up, and donĀ“t let me install it. :>
    Update: Gotcha, just delet the disk 1 mount, and then mount disk 2, and press OK.
    Im just stupid. (?)
    Last edited by yoshinok; 12-11-2015 at 06:21 AM.

8. The following user likes this post by yoshinok:

zip

Yaoi Onlooker
    Position
    Secret
    Credits
    animelover3mily Inventory

@[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] ahh thank you for sharing! I came back to this to see if maybe my download was corrupted or something and re-downloaded but turns out I was just supposed to delete the mount for Disc 1 and yada yada.. guess we're both stupid then.. xD

Yaoi Onlooker
    Position
    Seke
    Credits
    LunaKey1024 Inventory

Okay! To everyone who has problems with number 6 and 7, make sure to DISMOUNT disk 1, and mount disk 2. Make sure they're in the same port, e.g.: drive E:,F:,G: etc.

Yaoi Onlooker
    Position
    Uke
    Credits
    Ara-rere Inventory

Hi! I had the same problem, when i try to continue with the disk2 nothing happend, (it was mount the 2). When the image of "coninue with the disk2" happers,I unmount-dessmount (my english is poop :'v) the first disk, the second is mount, press ok and ready to play that rico yaoi :9

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Yaoi Manga, KPop Profiles