Say what you plan on doing Tomorrow!

KatieMH25!

I will do NOTHING, or... maybe watch some football game... or.. play on steam.... and and and.... woke up at 10.00 am.

yesh

• Replies 577
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KatieMH25!

• Tsetsua

• fan_yaoi

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 months later...

Since tomorrow is Friday I think I just want to chill and relax. I might invite some friends over to spend the entire day just playing video games. I'd love that!

I've definitely got a lot of work tomorrow, but I'm concerned about whether or not I'll get it done. It needs to get done and it always gets done, but... It's nerve wracking haha!

In the morning, I plan on going to Wharfdale hospital for a camera down my throat medical procedure; I don't know what to expect as the appointment was quite sudden. Afterwards, I plan on coming home to go back to sleep

Bleed and prepare for that proposal defense

Oh, good luck with that! I'll be giving my defense next semester so I understand your stress. You're going to do amazing ^_^

Oh, good luck with that! I'll be giving my defense next semester so I understand your stress. You're going to do amazing ^_^

Good luck as well! I actually finished the day before last and now I'm happily lazing through the rest of the semester. Thanks for believing in me! And I'm sure you'll be fantastic! I think the best thing about giving a defense is the formal outfit that goes with the occasion . What do you think vee?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Tomorrow i will get the information on what to write on my essay/paper.

soooo, yeah, that will be what im doing from monday -friday.

While drinking water with lemon.

• 2 weeks later...

I will wake up at 6am, drive to work. Deal with my crazy work without a break to breath until 4pm. Drive home with just the wish of sleeping again. Arrive home (alive hopefully). Sleep. Eat if I'm up before 10pm. See my man leaving for work at 10.30pm. Get ready for bed. Go to sleep to do all of it over again.