Kichiku Megane (Jpn)

Amander123

• 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I didn't read anything about this in the post so I don't if it's ok but here is the partial patch

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
the download link works but I couldn't test it with the game since I'm having problems to mount it with daemon tools.

• 1 year later...
  • 4 years later...

Damn! I really need to play this game and even it took decades, it's so difficult to find a site that shares this game. I agree on the guy above me, this game is so restricted, like a masterpiece that should not be pirated.

Damn! I really need to play this game and even it took decades, it's so difficult to find a site that shares this game. I agree to the guy above me, this game is so restricted, like a masterpiece that should not be pirated. I shouldn't choose or force myself to play the game, if someone make a compilation of separated files for the sexy gallery, screenshots of hentai/lewd gallery that I have never seen, BGM , I read on forums that they make foursome s*x party, that I'm so badly need to see. I can't picture out.  I really miss this way back early 2000, the game was so popular then, now I have the capable to earn money for myself, I can't help but desperately have to play.......yeah just to see the lewd and naughty sexy scenes, dear me. The bad news here is, you have to force yourself to learn Nihongo ( Japanese lang.) bc they don't create English trans. for alternate language.

On 9/8/2023 at 3:42 AM, frenchfries011 said:

Damn! I really need to play this game and even it took decades, it's so difficult to find a site that shares this game. I agree to the guy above me, this game is so restricted, like a masterpiece that should not be pirated. I shouldn't choose or force myself to play the game, if someone make a compilation of separated files for the sexy gallery, screenshots of hentai/lewd gallery that I have never seen, BGM , I read on forums that they make foursome s*x party, that I'm so badly need to see. I can't picture out.  I really miss this way back early 2000, the game was so popular then, now I have the capable to earn money for myself, I can't help but desperately have to play.......yeah just to see the lewd and naughty sexy scenes, dear me. The bad news here is, you have to force yourself to learn Nihongo ( Japanese lang.) bc they don't create English trans. for alternate language.

I can pm you a link for this game. It`ll be available for a week or so.

thanks, but I don't think I could play this game since I can't change the language to Japanese and I can't understand Nihonggo. I lost my hope to play since I need to learn the language. I love you so much for helping me. Your help is much appreciated! :ali_061:

2 hours ago, frenchfries011 said:

thanks, but I don't think I could play this game since I can't change the language to Japanese and I can't understand Nihonggo. I lost my hope to play since I need to learn the language. I love you so much for helping me. Your help is much appreciated! :ali_061:

No worries, i can`t either for the most part... I usually use Textractor 64/86 (both versions). Very helpful, it even can semi translate this game マネジメント | Management - Syunta_87 :msn_red_fox_smilies-10:

Ok. check your pm:msn_red_fox_smilies-21: