ARTIST: Fuhri Misasagi (みささぎ楓李)

PUBLISHED: 2007

FILE TYPE: .ccd

SIZE: Disc 1 - 475mb; Disc 2 - 580mb

GENRE: Yaoi, Visual Novel, Full Voice

LANGUAGE: Japanese Only

Compatible for Windows

STORYLINE:

No matter what he does it always backfires-- the failure salaryman Saeki Katsuya. When the downsizing of his department was close at hand, a mysterious person appeared before him just when he was about to give up.

"As soon as you put this on, your life will drastically change."--the mysterious person said as he handed the glasses to Katsuya. As he wore it, his life went through a 180 degrees change...

When he was wearing them, he was capable and reliable as if he was a totally different person. With this, "I" am able to throw away the hopeless self in the past, and change "my" life!

However, the fragmentary memory of "my" actions that were recalled -- is that really me? What was I doing?! That's right. Those glasses has the ability to transform the one who wears it into .... a true, brutal monster.

The life of the main character changes as YOU decide to wear the glasses (the brutal SEME) or not (the timid UKE)

NOTE: The game runs off of Disk 2. So always mount Disk 2 when wanting to play!!!

NOTE 2: You will need DAEMON Tools to run this game

Download it here:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

NOTE 3: This is in Japanese and therefore you need to enable Japanese text

For Windows XP:

1. Go into the Windows XP's Control Panel.

2. Open the [Regional and Language Options].

3. Click on the [Advanced] tab.

4. Select [Japanese] from the pull-down menu at the [Language for non-Unicode Programs] section.

5. Japanese will display for all non-Unicode programs then (Windows restart required).

For Windows Vista:

1. Open/ push Start, then go to Control Panel.

2. Open the [Regional and Language Options].

3. Select the [Administrative] tab.

4. Push "Change Regional Settings"

5. Choose Japanese and Push Ok.

For Windows 7:

Step 1: Region and Language Options

In the Control Panel click on the "Change keyboards or other input methods" option.

Step 2: Changing Keyboards

There are 4 tabs on the top of the "Region and Language" window.

Click on the one labeled "Keyboards Languages". Then click the "Change keyboards" button.

Step 3: Adding a Japanese Keyboard

After clicking the "Change keyboard" button, click the "Add" button to add Japanese input capability to your Windows 7 system.

Step 4: Adding Japanese Microsoft IME

After clicking the "Add" button, scroll down to Japanese. In the Keyboard section section choose "Microsoft IME" and then click "OK".

NOTE: "IME" stands for Input Method Editor. IME is what gives your computer the ability to type Japanese.

Step 5: Running Japanese Programs on Vista and Windows 7

After completing step 4 you will still be in the "Regional and Language" window.

From here click the 4th tab on the top labeled "Administrative".

This tab is the MOST IMPORTANT tab if you would like 100% Japanese support in all programs installed and or wish to install Japanese programs on your computer.

Click on the "Change system locale..." button.

NOTE: Using this setting can sometimes be frustrating because many software companies look at this setting and try to install the Japanese language version. If you can't read Japanese this might hinder your productivity a bit.

You can always change this setting back to English, the install the software again.

After installing you can change this back to Japanese so your other programs that require Japanese locale still work.

If anyone is having trouble installing the game I have created an installation guide here:

Download Kichiku Megane Yaoi Game:

For download re-upload requests, post

so the staff notices them.

Note: Please only ask for re-upload if none of the download links work after checking ALL the pages of the thread. Thanks!

YO Staff

• Like 15

• 1 month later...

Reuploaded by request

Sendspace links

• Like 7

• 8 months later...

Hey everyone! I am going to re-upload the links to mediafire just as soon as I find the file. I recently got a new laptop so it's somewhere on one of my external hard drives >.

While you wait, here is a link so you can download the CG's :D

EDIT:

Also, I have uploaded the sequel to this game,

So feel free to download this in the mean time as well :)

• Like 1

Kichiku Megane - reuploaded to mediafire with Amander123-san's permission.

I am not familiar with the original game that (s)he placed in the thread so I'll place instructions on how to install the game. :D

Disc 1

Disc 2

Password: saphirolf10

Please use HJSplit to join the files. Part 1 of both Disc 1 and Disc 2 are password protected. Password is my username in small letters then the numeral "10" without the quotes.

How to Install:

1. Mount CCD file of Disc 1 first. Run the setup. Click the tab on the left of the menu pulled up to start the process.

2. After some time, it will ask you to insert the Disc2 with a small pop up menu. Taking care not to close the setup, mount the CCD file on Disc 2. The system will pop up and asks you if you want to run the exe again, just ignore that and click on the 'yes' tab on the menu that popped up earlier asking you to insert disc 2 and the installation will continue. Just click "N" for next if it asks.

Note that the game will not create a shortcut for you. You need to do it manually to apply the game to AGTH.

To create a shortcut:

1. Head to the folder that you placed your game to be installed. (If you haven't modified anything, it is just inside your "C" or in some cases "D" folder under "SPRAY" folder)

2. The "REALLIVE" application you see is the one you need to double click to start the game. But as you'll be making a shortcut... Right clicked it and choose option to create a shortcut then drag the shortcut to your desktop.

For AGTH - I searched and read that if you use an AGTH version that's lower than the 2008 one, you will need to set parameters and a patch as well (Not so sure about the last one). For AGTH v. 2008, none are needed and AGTH will automatically provide you hooks to choose from once the game has started. :D

Hope you enjoy! rabbit4

• Like 23

• 11 months later...

[spray] Kichiku Megane ( 1.14 GB)

Parts 1-5: 200 MB

Parts 6: 169 MB

Join with HJSplit or 7zip

4shared:

|
|
|
|
|

This is my own supplied link, please report if the links are broken so I can fix.

You can download links all at once.

INSTALLATION GUIDE:

tumblr_lm6ovviidy1qfoi4t.gif

• Like 3

• 9 months later...

Dear guys,

i've downloaded the game and install it. But the problem is the language appear on the screen is some alien language. I don't understand.

I'm using windows 7, and i don't know how to apply for the alien language to be in english. Please give me guide how to make it step by step.

Thank you so much..rabbit14

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Having trouble installing! It installs fine at first, but when I mount disc 2 when the box comes up, I mount it and the box wont go away! :leaf16:

Any help please!

• 3 months later...

Now how did I miss this game?! Thank you for the uploads! :cuteonion41:

Edit : Game works perfectly. That voice though.... yikes! *goosebumps*

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Hi, guys. I've got a huge problem. I'm using Windows 10 and when I try to mount the second disc I get an information that the disc was already mounted. I really want to play this game. Do you know what should I do?

• 6 months later...