☪ The World Beyond The Looking Glass ☪ A group rp or a one on one.

yin_yang_lover

Plot:

There is a line dividing our world and the mirror world, it's invisible so nobody can see it. However there have been reports about people looking in their mirror's and disappearing without a trace. Well there are many who have crossed this plane and have yet to return. That's why you see now people covering up their mirrors due to the fear of being sucked into the unknown. Well that wont stop the demon's from coming after them. Once you look in a mirror you become a target. So how can you stop something that is unknown to you? Smash the mirror? Throw it out? No... There is no escape once you look into the shinning glass. No where to run... No where to hide... They will find you and bring you to their world... The world beyond the looking glass.

The Mirror World:

It is just like our own world expect the complete opposite, the skies above are more darker and more menacing. The sun is black while the moon is red. Everything about this place is so much more horrible then our own world. The buildings look eerie and old, not like the beautiful buildings that we see today. And what's worse is the things... The creatures that rule this world... Unlike their mirror selves they are the complete opposite. They are the cause of their mirror selves disappearing... And soon once they destroy the other side completely only their world will remain.

Rules:

1. You must have okay grammar or at least semi good grammar.

2. You can have up to two characters no more no less.

3. No god modding. Which mean's don't control other peoples characters.

4. Have fun with it your imagination is the limit.

Human's can be either Uke or Seme, same goes with the mirror world creatures or "people."

Format for a group rp:

Human~Dean Tyler Harries

Human~Mahiro Zetsu

Human~

Mirror World Creature~Zen

Mirror World Creature~

Mirror World Creature~

Format for a one on one:

Human~

Mirror World Creature~

Character Sheets~

Human*

Name

Appearance

Personality

Background

Mirror World Creature*

Name

Appearance

Weird markings or tattoos

Personality

Background

Your Mirror Human

Special Powers or Talents

Who is your target?(Meaning which human are you going after.)

Important Please read~

If any of you have any question about this rp please let me know and I will explain it as clearly as I can and also guys once all the spots are taken that's it. Unless a role player drops out then I'll pm you and tell you that the spot is open.

Thanks and Lots of love~

Yin_Yang_Lover

Side note:

I will post my characters up soon there for after the first person asks then I'll post my character(s) up okay?

Thanks yet again Lot's of love~

Yin_Yang_lover

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• yin_yang_lover

• theblackdog

• Shi.No.Tobiko

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm glad you think so and I'll save you a spot. ^-^ Oh and here are my two characters right now.

Human*

tumblr_m5fg83waE91rwv8zto1_500.jpg

Name:

Dean Tyler Harries

Personality:

Quiet, shy when he meets new people, is easy going once you get to know him. He is a very sweet and soft spoken guy who may seem like he wants to keep to himself but all he really wants is to make friends.

Background:

Dean comes from a very wealthy family who has high expectations of him, he has to older brother's who help their father run the family business. His father wants him to also become apart of the business but sadly he doesn't. He wants to live his life to the fullest. He is currently in college studying art and music, he wants to become an actor and not a business man. He always thought that, that kind of work was to stuffy for him. However he is completely unaware of the dangers that he will soon face.

Mirror World Creature*

Yuri-Hyuga-anime-guys-17336723-500-717.jpg

Name:

Zen

Weird markings or tattoos:

None

Personality:

Cold and harsh, has a wicked temper and doesn't take too kindly to people, in fact he insults them when he first meets them. He is know to have a cold heart, he's just not a very pleasent person to be around at all.

Background:

Zen was born when Dean was however they are polar opposites, every single time the raven has had a bad cold and he glanced in the mirror he made sure to give him hell and enjoys the terrorfied look he gets from him. He strives on terror and horror. He was born in the darkness that was growing in Dean's heart. But lately he has been causing other people terror and laughs that their scared faces. He basically feeds off of fear.

Your Mirror Human:

Dean Tyler Harries

Special Powers or Talents:

"I lay in the darkness watching and waiting to attack..."--Zen

-Has control over the darkness in peoples hearts

-He feeds off of fear which enhances his power over the darkness

Talents~

He can shape shift into anybody he so desires.

"I'm like smoke... You can try all you want but you'll never catch me~"--Zen

Who is your target?(Meaning which human are you going after.):

He picks and chooses his prey.

Hey there, this looks really interesting can I play? I'd like to be a human if it's possible. :) Is there anything I need to know playing as a human character, what aspects of the world are available to my knowledge and is it something I've newly discovered or can it be something I've been running from since a young age? The mirror world does it only have these creatures or are other humans there that can be seen? Is it one world for everyone or an individual place for each that have entered, like a personal hell or something?

Sure you can =3, something you newly discovered and it only has the creatures instead of human's because once a human enters the mirror they slowly become apart of the mirror world and lose their humanity. It's an individual world and it is exactly like a personal hell for the human's.

Human*

attachment.php?attachmentid=22789&d=1361503571

Name: Mahiro Zetsu (first,last)

Appearance: 5'10, 135 lbs, dark cherry brunette hair, emerald green eyes

Personality: Mahiro is a timid man, he carefully approaches situations rather than thoughtlessly bounding into them like he did in his younger years. He rarely made the right choices in his youth and carries regret and doubt with him every where he goes. His faith in humanity and in himself wavers with each passing day and his devil may care attitude conflicts with his inner demons as he struggles to understand his purpose in life as well as those around him. He is a very patient man, quiet and analytical. He can sometimes pass off as naive or cold depending on the nature of the situation.

Background: When he was a child he was bathed with love from his mother, constantly coddled. He was always at her side until he was a teenager. Without a father figure, he slowly slipped away into a completely different person. He began dabbling in drugs and associated with the darker aspects of life. He committed crimes and dropped out of school, his life began to spiral downward as he became a ruthless hoodlum. It wasn't until his mother ended up in a mental hospital when he was of age that he realized the animosity of his lifestyle. He felt tremendous guilt and disappointment in himself, a heavy self loathing weighing him down. For years now, he keeps to himself and has an inner fear of human interaction; afraid to open up and at the same time punishing himself, not allowing himself the luxury of companionship. He lives alone in a small apartment and has a part time job at a local retail store as a stocker.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

I accept your character! Now all we have to do is wait for

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.