Late from work

Mors

late from work

um this is a short story that i did i think it is alrights but it has some spelling mistakes but i hope any who looks at it enjoys it so this is it. late from work was a story i did about seven years ago. it is not really a yaoi type story it is more a romance type so please read it thanks

clove1

late from work

As I looked throught the blurry window coved in water drops I started to feel worry about what could be takeing matt so long to get home from work. Not matter if it be rain shine hail or even a tornadoe he had never been late before in all of the three years we had been living together. I knew that I should not worry about him but I can not help but feel concern about his well being. After all I did love him dispite all the hardships we had gone through because of my father’s attempts to break us up saying that two men should not be together. Inwardly I slaped myself for thinking of the past and tried to consertrate on other things like what we would have for dinner. Just thinking of the effort matt always went throught inorder to care for me. Matt was the one who went to work to get an income. He also cleaned and cooked for us and went shopping. Despair setteled over me as I thought about how usless I truly was and that maybe he had left me. Suddenly my own logic was overpowered by fear and despair and my eyes started to water. However just in that moment the door was opened to reval matt carrying in several bags my fears dashed I jumped at him. Grabing hold of him as tight as possible I sternly said to him looking up at his much bigger frame compared to my own five foot hight saying ‘you are late where were you. Then burying my face in the fabric of this coat my face just barely reaching his side poket of his jacket I continued with’ I missed you. I was so worried. suddenly realiseing how childish I was acting I pulled away from him my face flashing from embarrsment from how I had been acting. Looking down at the floor I quietly apoligesed saying ‘ forget it I know it is none of my bussniess. Turning to run back to my no our room matt uttered the only works that could and did stop me. He said no your right im sorry I should have rang you to tell you I was going to be late. Started and relived I slowly turned my head my face showing what I hope was relief and happness. Really? I answered. Yea matt said continueing ‘ after all you probly thought I was running away. I mean your so dumb I bet you were almost in tears. Laughting at what he thought was funny I started hiting him lightly my puny hands bounceing off while shouting at him reaptingly with you meany you meany how could you say that meaaaannny. Shruging me off with barely a glance at me he countinues on past me as if I were nothing but leaves in the brezze saying is a bored tone shut up you know I keep you around for a reason who else can I get to annoy me when I am bored hmm. Mattttt don’t leave me here your said you would be nice to me more often last week you promiced ‘i continued ignoreing what he said. Visblely singning at me matt turns around and shuts me up with what we both knew was what I really wanted a kiss. The feel of his stong lips against my own smaller and softer lips instantly calmed me down and made me more relaxed. Slowly I closed my eyes and enjoyed the taste of his mouth for a few more seconds before I pulled away. I Opened my eyes with a soft smile on my face and said simply welcome home love. Good to be back replies matt. Oh and the reson I was so late was because I wanted to get you an anniversary present. He then proceeded to give me the cutest stuffed tiger I have ever seen. I grab it and holding it close it say I love it. Then as an after thought I said I love you. And then he said my most favatoute words ever. I love you too. And the best thing is its true.

The end

A short story

by clove1

- - - Updated - - -

if you read my story please be sure to tell me you like it or if you did not like it tell me why please

thank you

also all how comment on it no matter if it is a good or bad comment i will replie ok

once again thanks

• Like 4

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mors

• rainbowman

• yaoifangirl

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

I liked this story very much! So romantic! :cuteonion41: I liked it how you wrote using the 1st person.

You should write more! onionn5

• Like 3

I like romantic stories! In the beginning I thought Matt ran away or something... but it turned out so good! :leaf15: Yeah please write more!

• Like 2

i would never leave a couple broken. but i will denfinly write some more of them. i already have one written in my note book that i just need to type up. i hope to finish it today or tommorow ok

thanks you so much i hope to hear from you again

• Like 3

If you write more I will read them for sure! You can consider me your fan already :leaf4:

• Like 2

thanks for the confindence.

i will try my best to meet your standered

also tell anyone you think might like it about my storys if you do not mind.

that way i have more insperation to get on with the typing ok

• Like 3

note

if any one wants to cheak out any of my other work i am currently doing a role play called "Medicine" Rainbowman x Clove1

however it is a private roleplay so do not ad post to it

if you want to tell me you like it please add them here or in my visiters messages

thank you

• Like 1