What Kind of Face will You make When....

amisis

:hamtaro-005 (4):....What Kind of Face Will You Make When....rabbit1

~:rolleyes:First person thinks of any situation of their choice, made up or happening in rl @ any point.

~:pNext one chooses a smiley they see fit & posts their own scenario for the next person.

;)Its silly but I thought of this after reading so many parts of yaoi that has the familiar....'Oh no! ...I wonder what kind of a face I should make when I see him next!'...xD

so i'll do one to start

...my roommate walks behind me and manages to catch an eyeful of the hard yaoi scene in the novel i'm reading on my tablet...(he just

• Like 3

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• rainbowman

• Dev

• KiraMidnight

onionn3

You're in class and the person you have a crush on randomly asks you for your help because he/she is completely helpless with a problem/question.

(can I do a series? If so...)

First: onionn0

Then: :7yoyo10:

And finally: :6onion72:

You're leaving a restaurant/cafe/bar and a stranger stops you to return something you dropped (wallet/purse/ID/etc)

leaf2

You've been reading yaoi on the bus for the past hour trying to get home when you notice the guy behind you has been reading it too and asks if he can go home with you.