Naruto Movie 10 [劇場版NARUTO-ナルト-] 2014

Saga

35hqz6c.jpg

|| NARUTO SHIPPUUDEN ||

by Studio Pierrot

Jump Festa announced the plans of Naruto staff,releasing a new movie of the series

"Naruto Shippuuden" scheduled for 2014. For now the plot is a mystery though many say we can get a chance to see the full nine tailed fox. Others say it might be ending of the series.

Stay tuned!

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• panda16

• Ero Gaki

• yaoiotakuswagdomsub69anus

• Saga

• 7 months later...

Huh, I thought the movie was planned for 2015 ... Not that I complain LOL Well, I probably get to watch it in 2015, seeing as I always wait for the dvd to be released before I watch it

I'd be surprised if it contained the ending though. I thought Kishimoto-sensei had stated in an interview that he would be working on the story for at least a year or two years before he'd end it. And considering the anime is still behind on the manga, it would be strange if the movie already contained the ending.

Ah well, I'm curious as to what they'll be putting in this new movie ^^ (Hopefully another fight where Naruto teams up with Sasuke like in the movie Bonds)

in my pursonal opinion mario kart ds is alotta harder then mario kart wii. i think this becus when u r drivin on ds it is alotta easyer to fall off the cliffe but when u r playing on the wii its so 100 easyer. i do not care waht u mother fudgers thnk about me bcus i am mario kart wii all the way!! if u want to fight me about this i say bring all u got bcus u cnt win agenst me mother heckur. i am workin 4 the japaneese govurnmant in speshal forses agenst ds playurs all arownd the inturnashunal unevurs.