"Unexpected gift" robertita & KiraMidnight (private)

robertita

Name: Tomoyama Akira

Hair: red

Eyes: green

Position: seme

After his parents' death Akira inherited the family company whose CEO is since a year ago. He spends most of the day at the office and does not have time for a boyfriend. His company is selling parts for computers and Akira is waiting for a package with the newest products on the market from Japan. But he will have a surprise when the package will arrive.

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KiraMidnight

• robertita

Name: Nicholas Midnight

Eyes: dark purple

Position: Uke

After being chased for long time Kira escaped a place where nekos were used for expirements and toys. He had ran into a building and ended up getting fkund.In a rush to survive he quickly climbed into a box and curled up tightly,not wanting to die.The package was then shipped to Akira,but no one else knew what was really in the box

Akira was in his office like every day; he was the first to reach the company and the last to leave at night. Running a business was not easy and Akira knew that. He finished to read some documents and he put them in a folder and locked it on desk’s drawer. Then he took his coat from the hanger, locked the office, then the firm. He headed to the car parked in front of company. Once in the car he directed toward his favourite fast-food to buy something for his dinner. In five minutes the food was ready and Akira went home. When the car reached the house Akira saw a large package next to the door. " I completely forgot that the package arrived today”. Quickly he parked the car in the garage and taking the food from the back seat he ran to the door. Approaching the box he began to read the address. "Yes it's the package from Japan. I hope the pieces were not damaged on their road here”. Akira opened the door and running into the kitchen to put his dinner on the table. Then he turned to bring the package inside. "Oh it's so heavy". Soon the package was in his dinning room. Akira went to the bathroom for a shower and after he dressed his pajamas. Then we went on his kitchen in order to eat dinner. After dinner Akira decided it was time to open the package. He cut strips pasted on the package and when he opened the box he yelled. Inside there was a ... neko. "What's that?" he said before fell back.

A neko boy was curled inside the box,his tail wrapped around his waist and his ears folded down.He seemed to be sleeping peacefully but really he was nervous,he wasn't scared but just nervous.He knew he had gotten picked up and taken somewhere.He was a bit curious as to where he was but he wasn't feeling well,he just wanted to sleep.He knew the risks of doing so,and put his body on alert,if anyone touched him he would attack first and be curious later.But at the present moment he just enjoyed his rest for now,likeing the warmth of wherever he was amd hearing the surprised voice of some unknown person made his ear twitch

Akira awoke from fainting a few minutes later. He rose his head and looked slowly again into the box. It wasn’t wrong. Inside was a purple neko. "Is him dead? No, no impossible. Who would send me a cat boy? What to do with him? I'll throw out the box. Or send it back? Where is my stuff that I ordered?” all these thoughts swarm in Akira's head. Finally he decided to take the box outside. He opened the front door and when to take the box in his arms the neko moved his ears. “So he’s alive. I cannot throw him in the street where it's cold. Tomorrow morning I'll send him back”. Akira let the box near the door and closed it.

Nicholas opened his eyes and looked up at Akira.He seemed dazed and confused...nervous as to where he was but ready to protect himself of need be.He yawned sleepily and climbed out of the box and onto Akira's couch.He pulled himself up and curled onto it once again closeing his eyes sleepily.His tail wrapped around his waist and his ears up and alert

Akira couldn't believe that the neko curled up on his couch like he was at his own home. "Who are you? Who sent you to my house?" Akira asked but he didn't receive any response. "Is him hurt? It's dumb? Why don't answer? Akira thought. "Hey get off of my couch! Do you hear? Akira approached the neko but in the second he touched his hand the neko jumped and slammed Akira on the ground.

Sitting ontop of you now his tail swaying slowly "I am Nicholas MidnightnNo one sent me,I just hid in a random empty box to escape hunters.And you said I I could stay untill morning,so untill then I am going to sleep on your couch...understand?"

Gets back on the couch and curls up again falling quickly asleep

Akira could not believe. "Okay. You can sleep here until tomorrow morning. But then out of my house”. With that he went to his room and put on his bed. Soon he was sleeping too. The next day early in the morning Akira was awakened by a noise in the kitchen. "A thief in my house" Akira thought initially but then remembered the package received last night. Going into the kitchen he found the neko searching for food.

Nicholas continues searching for something to eat.His stomach is empty and he needed food he was starving.

As he searched amd searched he found a mouse on the floor and killed it,then continued searching for food after throwing the mouse out the door.

"Dang it....I really want food.....I'm hungry......." His stomach growled loudly and he slid to the floor,his tail slowly swaying and his ears down "I'm hungry....."

"I understand that by mistake you get into the package for me and I let you stay in my house for a night but how dare you to search into my kitchen? If you are ooking for food then you must know that I don’t have. I eat breakfast at work" Akira said. "Now kindly get out of my house and go where you came from" Akira added. But neko continue to look after food. "Do you hear what I say bad cat?" Akira shouted.

Nicholas gives you a cute and innocent look "I'm just a lone little neko kitty who has no where esle to go e.Let me stay for a bit longer,pretty please." He whined a bit,his ears down and his tail laying on the floor "Plllleeeeeaaaaaasssssseeeeeee" He whined again,not wanting to have to live on the streets again

"Sitting in my house. Impossible. Take this money and go get your food" Akira said. Neko left the house and Akira locked the door. Then he went to take a shower and get ready to go to the company. Akira took his briefcase and he headed to the garage. "There is no Neko." Akira was thinking looking around. He headed to the garage, got in the car and after he exited on the alley he noticed in the mirror that the neko was on the back seat.

His tail sways back and forth smiling and eatting a baccon,egg and cheese burrito.His ear twitched as he smiled

"You said not in the house,so I'll live in your car then"

He finished his food and curled up,sleeping soundly in the back seat,his tail still swaying calmly

Akira went to a fast food restaurant to take his breakfast. All the way was disturbed by neko snores. He parked the car in front of the company and headed to his office. "Because of that cat I'm late today". Akira thought. “Let him stay locked all day in the car”. Once in his office he began writing a letter to the Japanese company which hasn’t honored their contract. “Instead of computer parts I got a neko".

After about an hour the Neko walked into your office and sat down in a chair.He looked around the office,thinking how cool everything was and how high tech it all was.He yawned sleepily and swayed his tail

"This place is nice....and pretty..."

Akira was already annoyed. This neko followed him everywhere. Now he was on his office looking around throught his papers. " Why don' t you let me in peace? What do you want from me? You made me lose enough money because of my computer' s parts. How much money you want to leave me alone?" Akira yelled.

My ears drop as you yell and I hiss in responce to it

"I am going to stay,I have to!!If I get back on the streets I'll be hunted and killed!!I'M WORTH MORE THEN THE MONEY YOU LOST!!!"

I gasp and cover my mouth realizing I said too much

I'M WORTH MORE THEN THE MONEY YOU LOST!” Akira thought he didn’t hear well “What did you say? Do you worth more than my business?” Akira was so upset that he stood up and headed towards neko. He took the neko in his arms and opened the door , he went into streets where he threw the cat boy in the first trash.

Clings to his neck before he dropped the boy into the trash "I am not something to throw away,I am not a damn toy you ass hole!!!"

A guy walks up to Akira smiling "How much do you want for the Neko?I would love to take him off your hands" the guy pulled out around 50 thousand dollard folded up and ready to cound out any amount Akira requests

"It's worth two hundred thousand dollars" Akira asked. "I don't have that much" the man said. "If so is not for sale" Akira replied and left with neko in his arms. Once in the car he asked "Why everyone wants to buy you? You're just a purple neko. What's so valuable to you?" Akira said.

Nicholas looked at you and sighed "I am a very valuable boy...everyone wants me cause i'm so cute!" He snuggled childishly against your chest,his tail swaying back and forth "Please let me stay with you.They only want to buy me so they can sell me to a collector...please?"

" Yes you can stay with me until I solve my business. If I can' t I will sell you to recover my money" Akira said. The neko kissed Akira on his cheeks. " Don' t be so happy. Are you hungry? Lets go to eat lunch" Akira added and started the car.

Nicholas climed in the front seat on the car and put his seat belt on,his taol swaying exciteadly "I don't remember if I told you but my name is Nicholas Midnigt,hello!"

He sat in the car looking around happily

" Yes you already told me your name. Do you know how to cook? Or did you ever had a job? You can' t stay in my house and doing nothing" Akira asked. " Oh by the way my name is Akira. How old are you my little neko?"