What Are You Looking Foward to?...

amisis

Its pretty self-explanatory, just say what you may be looking foward to that helps you through the day,or week, and so on:D

We all have something that keeps us through each day...day after day, and stops us from pulling our hair out^^

I'll start with- I'm looking foward to my day off from work, just doing the simple things like getting my son ready for school and not having to rush out the door as soon as he gets on the bus...after that I plan on devoting a couple hours to some quiet reading with some tanzanian peaberry coffee.. .yay!

• Like 3

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• robertita

• rainbowman

• KatieMH25!

I'm looking forward to the fourth letter from my YO first penfriend here :)

I'm looking forward that my parcel to my latest sis will be safe to her hands....

:leaf2::5yoyo34::_red_fox 8

As everyone who has read anything I have posted in the last three days... I am looking forward to finding an apartment and finally having a place to live. I am also, however, looking forward to getting a better nights sleep and waking up at a semi normal hour.

I'm looking forward to getting the most out of my last two days off before the new semester begins. Lazy mornings filled with coffee, music, writing, and fuzzy slippers xD I'm also looking forward to some friendly conversations on here. To my new friends and people I've been chatting off and on with... best wishes!