• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mangotango

• Miharu.187

• VP

• Woods

Top Posters In This Topic

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Haha! Have you been able to catch any episodes from this season? :D

Oh my gosh, same here! A few days before the new season started, my cable went down and I almost freaked out (I didn't have internet either) but then things worked out. It's crazy how much I depend on technology these days to communicate, to learn (at school), and for entertainment. ^^;

Same here :D Thanks for joining the conversation! Always happy to meet a fellow fan!

AGREED! Season 3 really brought me to my knees... there was a lot going on in that season, and a lot of turning points for so many characters. I'm anxious to see where season 4 leads! And by anxious, I mean scared! :o

Hey, everyone's entitled to an opinion, so thank you! I know not everyone likes the show or even this type of thing, but I appreciate your opinion, too! :3

As mentioned above, your opinion counts, too, so thank you for voicing it! :3 Do you foresee another "media trend" (I don't know what to really call it) that could start soon/in the future? I've noticed a lot of horror-type shows lately (not just Walking Dead, but Hannibal, Dracula, Sleepy Hollow, etc.) It would be interesting to see what comes next!

Hey everyone, thanks for the great conversation on here! I was worried about making a post about the show, but I'm glad I did. And everyone is entitled to their opinion, so please don't feel I'm trying to force anyone to see things my way. Thanks, guys!

For zombie tv show~

I think it is a good thing though. Because we were afraid of the 'apocalypse', the '2012' hype, the 'end of the world' stuff. Thankfully it did not happen because we have been exposed to these fears far too often. It may sound silly but it gives us the preparation for anything to happen. The world's consciousness is shifting to more of a positive way.

Zombie apocalypse is happening right now, just not as obvious as the movies and tv shows are. And we're channeling through these fears without even realizing it.

I think aliens should be next... again... but as the awakened beings. Haha. Not like X-Files [which always will be one of my favorites] or Star Treks [which taught us a lot of things about living with different races] but maybe takes place on Earth. This reminds me of Roswell but that show was terrible.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

I like survival stories and apocalyptic settings so I watch this series. What's not to love about Daryl? Also, Carol's character growth is pretty amazing.