Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Position
    Seke
    Credits
    mangotango Inventory
    Frau White Day - Oshitari Yuushi Shiki Giovanni Rammsteiner
    @[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    That's true, and it certainly grabs my attention. I guess it makes sense that it has a "movie" feel for me, given the directors they have. I think I also have this soft spot for Andrew Lincoln (Rick) because of his character in Love Actually.

But, I digress xD I just started this thread because I wanted to know what other people thought, and how they got into the show or the graphic novels. And if other countries were "obsessing with it" like I am haha! Which, we've already talked about a little bit. :3 So, I think we've stayed on topic somewhat... I figure as long as we can chat about the show/characters, then we'll be ok. ^^

Season 1 Trailer! Hooray! (I didn't want to post season 2 or 3, because that would probably spoil things and that's definitely no fun!) xD
    Spoiler:  
    Last edited by mangotango; 02-02-2013 at 05:44 PM.

Ultimate Yaoi Expert Miharu.187's Avatar
    Position
    Secret
    Credits
    Miharu.187 Inventory
    Frau Yogi Silver Urara Barnaby Brooks Jr.
    Truee that, oh in Love actually where he played Mark and have a one sided love for a woman who happened to be his best friend’s girl, right?? Where there are some other stories in it, but I’m pretty sure it was this one hahaha

I see,, well there’s me here, not obsessed but I’m just loving it ^__^…
    Also I saw this trailer before it was on the sbs I think

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    mangotango Inventory

Yeah, I adore Love Actually. Every year around the holidays I want to watch it.

Yeah I thought I should post a trailer in case others come across the thread but don't know about the show ^-^

Position
    Secret
    Credits
    Miharu.187 Inventory
    @[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]; haha it's reallly cute ^__^

truee, also when I first come across walking dead, beside the talk about their make up effects in tv, I saw the pic of it, like the one you have in here, where he is on the horse and walking towards the city while on the other side are cars that wants to leave the city! ^__^

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    mangotango Inventory

^___^

yeah, it's a striking image, huh? It caught my attention, too! And that scene in the episode... I was like, "NOOOOO DON'T DO IT! RUN AWAY!" *bad vibes* haha

Position
    Secret
    Credits
    Miharu.187 Inventory
    @[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]; ahha yep, it does, it was when he got ready to embark on the journey!
    damn i feel sorry for his horse at that time, :3 tho they didn't saw what exactly happened to the horse

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    mangotango Inventory
    Oh I know I felt bad, too! In the extras on the season 1 DVDs, I think one of the directors or actors mentioned how it was funny to see the cast and crew during lunch. All the "zombies" would sit together, in makeup or partial "zombie" makeup and eat together, while all the "humans/normal people" would sit together away from them at another table. The person mentioned something like nobody wanted to eat lunch with the "zombies" because it just seemed so creepy haha! xD

They also had a "zombie school" to teach the zombie extras how to move like zombies. xD

Position
    Secret
    Credits
    Miharu.187 Inventory
    @[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]; Hahaha, seriously!? I didn’t get to watch this one!!!
    Gimme the link thank you!! Ahah,

Ahha lmao!!  the first school to actually teach zombie how to be a zombie xD

Btw, I went and re-watched the trailer and I can’t help but think that Rick woke up because he had a dream about a zombie? xD

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    mangotango Inventory
    @[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] Ah I'm not sure I can find a clip of that... it was on the extras of the DVD (which I loaned to someone so they could catch up) xD But yeah, it was funny because I could picture that happening... a TV cast/crew divided ^^

Ah perhaps he did!

Position
    Secret
    Credits
    Miharu.187 Inventory
    @[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]; aww, oh well, i'll try my best to search this, even I could imagine it ahah

and hey I was gonna ask you if you like horror and I realized wait, walking dead is a horror tv series -___-

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Yaoi Manga, KPop Profiles