~A Good Evening to you All...~

Shi.No.Tobiko

I have been looking for a place to spend my time and role play. As of late I have had a dry spell and wish to expand my talents and enjoy the gift of writing with new people.

I have joined your beautiful site for such purposes. I would however like to see how role playing happens here.

If we message each other ideas and start on the subforums listed for role play... Or just do it in Messages.

If you take a look at my profile you will notice I role play as Uke, and I have...

Absolutely...

No Boundaries...

I would like to search for people who would love to chat, and Role Play!

It will be quite the adventure getting to know everyone and basking in your wonderful company.

*He smiled gently and inclined forward to his honored guests with great respect.*

I hope to hear from each and everyone.

[/color]

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shi.No.Tobiko

• Matti_19

• amisis

• mangotango

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Hello there! Welcome to the forum! I myself do not roleplay unfortunately, but I'm sure you'll have fun and get involved with a great story (or stories!) :3 Also, do you live in Portland? My sister used to live there when I went to school in Washington! It's lovely there. I know for a fact my sister misses it very much!

Anywho, hope you enjoy your stay!

Ahh My Dear Mango, you are a delight! Thank you for the warm welcome.

I do greatly hope that we can be involved in some conversation!

fb187926392511e2b9ed22000a1f8cd8_7_zpsf32cdb94-1_zps4a727c96-1_zpsb0226de4.jpgWelcome- Hisoka~Ayase^^

Hope you are having a great tour here @ YO.Its a beautiful place where u can relax & rp to your hearts delight.

Ok have fun my friend,see u in the forum too=)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...