❆Crimson Dawn❆ A Sci-fi Group role play *Needs 3 people*

yin_yang_lover

Welcome new recruits to the Crimson Blades, today is the day where you all will be the defenders of earth against the forces of the Lazardian's! Today is the day some of you will pass the test and become a member of our ranks! The Earth's people rest solely on your shoulders! You all are Earth's last hope!

☣The Plot☣:

The year is 7090 where earth is at it's highest in technology, it seems that the planet is at peace for a little while or so it seemed. That was until a Lazardian force came down and wiped out an entire city as a sign of war. After that the human's became furious! And decided to build an army called the Crimson Blades! A group that got their name by all of the ruthless killing that the group does. So far they wiped out an entire planet! But the real and most dangerous threat however is the Lazardian's! They are dangerous and ruthless... More so then the Crimson Blades! So the real question is... Are you all up to the challenge and destroy these alien's once and for all? Or join them and destroy the planet! The choice is you're's.

✥Requirements✥:

-Must have semi-good grammar.

-Must be able to reply every few days I know people have lives and jobs and school... etc.

-Must write more then a paragraph like three to four will due and I will let it slide if they are short because even I get writers block.

✬Rules✬

1. No taking somebodies character and controlling them.

2. You can have up to two characters.

3. And have fun! Be creative!

☭Character Backgrounds☭

☪The Crimson Blades☪

Captian_ofthe_knights1.jpg

The Crimson Blades was founded in 6000 by a man named Jenson Blight, he was the one who thought that the treaty between the planets would soon end and he was right! However he didn't live long due to a Lazardian who caught him and killed him. So for many years the Blade's had a deep hatred for the alien race. But they are highly skilled people who can kill with out so much as a second thought!

The Lazardian's

0godofearth.jpg

The Lazardian's is a very dangerous race of aliens who have taken over many planets and destroyed many of them, they are ruthless and will stop at nothing until they either destroy or conquer everything that gets in their path.

I'll post the character sheet up later but for now its Q/A: Questions and Answers. If any of this is confusing please let me know! And I will give you the run down! ^-^

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shi.No.Tobiko

• yin_yang_lover

• Chibi_Seme2011

Hey this looks pretty interesting. So you're looking for soldiers, right? These aren't just new recruits though, unless maybe there's a draft. Veterans will need to have basic knowledge of how a military unit functions probably nothing too fancy, I mean I've been in ROTC and thats the extent of my training lol I know these aren't exactly questions but I'm just being a lil creative. What kind of weapons do the crimson blades use? What ranks are involved or needed? Was there a draft?

All very good questions! Well the Crimson Blades use guns, swords etc. And the ranks that are involve are Commanders, Privates, Generals, Captains, etc. You know like an army. What is needed is 1 general, 2 privates and 1 captain. And yes there was a draft involved. I hope these answer your questions ^-^~

Questions:

What kind of technology does Earth currently have?

Are the Crimson Blades the primary military force of the planet or are they just mercenaries?

What are the changes? (Like in modern medicine, modern science, firepower, space travel, alliances--if there is any, global defense, and government.)

I would love to join as a Crimson Blade Private. Though if I am missing something please tell me because I do not see character sheets at all... I am extremely interested in this plot.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
: Very good questions! ^-^ Well Earth has automatic machine guns and holographic projectors, hover crafts and advance weapons. The Crimson Blades are the primary military force they use to be a bunch of mercenaries but over time they became the primary military force. Every thing you listed off for changes advance like take global defense for one, after the aliens attacked earth they built this system around the earth to protect it for any firepower. The government is slightly shaky but is ruled by a man that is known as the president of the earth. I hope these are the answers you were looking for ^^;.

: Okay I'll save you a spot, and the reason why is because right now I'm answering questions and clearing some confusion up so that you all can get a better understanding as to what is going on but soon I'll post it up ^-^.

Yes they are. Thank you for the indulgence.

I would like to join and if possible, I would like to have the Captain rank.

: Glad to Clear that up ^-^ and you can, I will save the captain spot for you.

I will also be posting the character sheets up very soon.

Character Sheet For the Crimson Blades:

Appearance:

Full Name:

Eye color:

Hair color:

Height:

Weight:

Blood type:

Birthmarks/ scars/ tattoos{Optional}:

Outfits{Optional}:

Personality{Optional}:

Weapons:

Special abilities:

Background/ Family Background:

What made you want to join the Crimson Blades?:

What is your favorite type of Weapon?:

How old were you when you first joined?:

How many people have you killed?:

Strengths:

Weaknesses:

Character Sheet For the Lazardian's:

Appearance:

Hair color:

Eye color:

Height:

Weight:

Full Name:

Tattoos/ birthmarks{Optional}:

Weapons:

Special abilities:

Background/Family history:

Personality{Optional}:

Strengths:

Weaknesses:

CBRio1_zpsbffc50fb.png

What made you want to join the Crimson Blades?

"I joined the Crimson Blades not because I want to help, but because through them I would be able to find the ones who destroyed my family. Nothing would stand in my path to exterminate these Lazarians."

What is your favorite type of weapon?

Specter Grade Model 09 Sniper Rifle

How old were you when you first joined?

How many people have you killed?

"Most of the time, the statistics are not accurate."

Humans: 359

Lazarians: 1,638

Is this okay?

If there is still an opening I would like to join.

if we do choice two characters do they both need to be in the Crimson Blade or can one be Crimson Blade and one Lazarian?

Dark_Ducan_by_ElvesAteMyRamen.jpg

Full Name:

Duncan “Red Death” Blackwater

Eye color:

Violet contacts

(No one knows his true eye color)

Hair color:

Silver

Height:

6’

Weight:

Blood type:

Unknown

Birthmarks/ scars/ tattoos

A tattoo on both of his shoulders

Outfits

Anything with leather

Weapons:

Whips and anything Sharp

“Though I came second in my class for Fire Arms”

Private

Special abilities:

“Now, that’s a secret”

A Commander of the Crimson Blade found a 12 year old Duncan surrounded by dead Lazarians unscratched. Till this day no one knows what happened but many believe that Duncan was the one who killed the Lazarians. Duncan was taken in by the officer and stayed there for 4 years taking the officer’s last name before lying about his age to get into the Crimson Blade. Anything about Duncan before he was found is a mystery and it seems that Duncan isn’t telling anytime soon. What is known is that Duncan has been doing assassination missions 2 years before he joined the Crimson Blade and those who piss him off usually ends up missing. The officer who took him in restrained Duncan from becoming higher than a private in rank because of Duncan’s ‘belief’ that “anyone who shows weakness or failure deserves death” which in the 8 reported cases some of Duncan’s own squad members had turn up missing or ‘incidentally’ died. Though none of it could be proven Duncan was behind it, the Commander still has his suspicions.

“I had nothing better to do. Plus, it was the only place where I could find worthy opponents and go all the way without it being considered murder.”

“Anything that allows me to get close and personally with my target”

“I lied about my age when I joined”

“This is one of my favorite past times.”

Humans: 6,802

Lazarians: 9,311

Strengths:

Speed/Flexibility

Assortment of weapons

Weaknesses:

Piloting ships

Working with others

Taking orders

What do you think?

AdiKartika_by_virus_AC74.jpg

Full Name:

Tyson Ryan Roland

Eye color:

Sliver

Hair color:

Brunette

Height:

6' 4

Weight:

Blood type:

AB+

Birthmarks/ scars/ tattoos{Optional}:

One scar under his right eye, one scar on his left arm and on his right arm he has a tattoo.

Weapons:

Any type of gun and a sword that was handed down through his family.

"My blade is sharp, my moves are unseen and my force is unstoppable!"

General

Special abilities:

His speed was genetically altered along with his strength. He can even see things before they even happen due to the genetic changes that scientist did to his body.

Tyson was basically born to be a leader, his father was the leader of the Crimson Blades. He doesn't remember much of his parents due to some Lazardian's who slaughterer them right in front of him. He was 3 at the time and when he saw his parents fall he tried to attack the aliens but ended up with the scar under his right eye. As the years went on by he trained and trained to make himself stronger. But his methods were not working... Until he turned 15 that was when the scientist came to him and told him that they could help him, and they did. To this day he regrets nothing, but the nightmares of his parents deaths do play over in his head from time to time.

"I wanted to make a difference... I got tired of being weak and seeing the death of my parents threw me over the edge... So I made a vow... A blood vow that I will not let any more human's die! I will protect everybody even if it cost me my life! That's why I joined... Not to just make a difference but to protect those in need of protecting."

His family sword.

Humans: 20,120 (Because they sided with the aliens)

Lazardians: 100,902

Strengths:

Super speed/being stealthy/and quick kills.

Weaknesses:

Parents, children.

Of course ^-^~

Roles that are taken:

Captain

Private

General

So far we have a small army of three people and no aliens... >.<....>

76091_115428135189725_100001676162291_113214_5020492_n.jpg

Hair color:

Silver

Eye color:

Gold

But like other Royal Lazardians changes with mood

Height:

6’5

Weight:

Full Name:

*Duvain Amlugon

Nickname:

“The Shadow of Horror”

Tattoos/ birthmarks

Has a tribal tattoo on the right side of his face which goes to his ear, down his neck, right arm, and over his right peck stopping halfway down his side.

The longer the tattoo the higher the rank

27 human years

Weapons:

Fire Arms

Swords

Though he can handle many others

Special abilities:

Control the elements

Communicate with animals

Shape shift

Strength

Duvain is the oldest son of the Ruler of the Lazardians. He is the heir to the throne once his father steps down. He has a younger brother that he is very fond of and protective over. He became the youngest commanding officer at the age of 16 human years. Even at the age that he is at now, Duvain has already surpassed his father both strength wise and military combat. Thanks to his elemental mother Duvain and his younger brother are some of the few Lazarians who can control all the elements. His father has put him in charge of taking claiming earth and/or the Crimson Blades. Though Duvain will never tell, the only reason he agreed to capturing the Crimson Blades instead of killing them is because he hopes to meet the human mother of a boy who saved him when he was younger and return the necklace that she had given him and hopefully thank her if she’s still alive.

Strengths:

Speed

Long distance attacks

Hand to hand

Weaknesses:

Younger Brother

Animals

*Translation: The Dragon of Beautiful Darkness

- - - Updated - - -

haha I was going to put my alien up when we got there ^_^

I am hoping I can still be a Private of the Crimson Blades...

Appearance:

I had to work with what I had...

awXzM.jpg

Full Name: Julian "Jewels" Florentine

Eye color: Cyrstal Blue

Hair color: Natural Black

Height: 5'2"

Weight: 125 Lbs

Blood type: A-

Birthmarks/ scars/ tattoos{Optional}: He has thin scars on his torso from when he first joined and his platoon was captured by the enemy. He underwent a session of Knifeplay torture from the enemy to get information out of him. The bruises on his face and arms and legs healed, but the knife marks will always remain

Outfits{Optional}: I am unsure...

Personality{Optional}: He' usually quite carefree and easy going around home or base. However when things need to be serious he is usually one of the first to get down to business.

Weapons: He is best with knife combat, preferring to get up close and personal with his enemies.

Special abilities: Julian has a tracking device embedded in his body. When he first joined his platoon was the only platoon part of an experimental procedure, meant to keep track of fighters who had been taken prisoner. When the CB's need to infiltrate their enemy, he is the one sent out over enemy lines to be taken back to their base so the CB's can track where their base is, and where POW's can be found.

Background/ Family Background: Julian grew up knowing farmland life. Knowing how to work a field and to track animals. His father provided food to the army and helped store supplies for them. Ever since he was little, Julian wanted to make his father and mother proud by joining, and doing something great. His father had always told him, "If you're going to do something good. Do it for the good of humanity." Though when he had joined he and a select few others after training were going to be put on dangerous ground where much activity revolved around the Lazardians, so they were apart of that experimental tracking device... Once they had passed training, he and his platoon found themselves in a base on hot territory. They were attacked in the night, many were killed and only a few were taken hostage. Julian couldn't remember how long they were kept prisoner for, but he recalls watching his comrades slowly die before him... Leaving only him. Finally, the base had been seized by CB's and he was rescued. If it hadn't been for that device they would have never found the base...

What made you want to join the Crimson Blades?: To Do something good for the whole of Humanity

What is your favorite type of Weapon?: Swords and blades of all varieties.

How old were you when you first joined?: 18

How many people have you killed?: 20 enemy aliens

Strengths: His tolerance and strange fascination with pain being inflicted onto himself

Weaknesses: Claustrophobia. (Other than that I am leaving this open. War does strange things to you...)

I hope it is good enough~

&
: You two did beautifully for the characters! I accept both characters!

Also I will be making a second character as well so that we can start soon. =3

male_elf_whoa.jpg

Hair color:

Light Brown

Eye color:

Jade Green

Height:

5'4

Weight:

Full Name:

Zeldin Kile

Tattoos/ birthmarks{Optional}:

A dragon tattoo on his left arm.

24 in human years.

Weapons:

Cross bows

Swords

Special abilities:

Teleportation

Creates horrors (creatures that you can only image in your deepest nightmares)

Zeldin's family has been close to the rulers for many many decades, his father is the current rulers right handman otherwise known as his adviser. His mother died at a very young age by the hands of the Crimson Blades, he didn't find out until his mothers body was recovered. Ever since then he vowed to destroy the humans who killed his mother. His father had asked the ruler if it was alright to let his son train under his oldest son. Which the ruler granted, as the years went on by Zeldin became stronger and it earned him the spot to be the right hand man of Duvain.

Strengths:

Screwing with the enemies minds

Short/ long range attacks

Weaknesses:

The mention of his mother, they were close.