Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Position
    Uke
    Credits
    fan_yaoi Inventory
    Ice Drink YO Pride Special Mikazuki Special Mikazuki 2

Re: How long have you been a kpop fan? ;)

I dont Think you can call me a FAN, Its ok Music when i want something easy to litsen to. I first started when I Heard, (this goes far back) The Trax.... if you remember them... anyone??
    I liked one of their songs and after that I started to keep my Eyes opend for more. so perhaps/ at least around 2008- very ISH!

BUT I am very picky wih Music and for me there are very few people who can sing good live (not just k-pop this goes for all)
    Pop Music has never been "my thing", I was litsening to rave and hardcore techno Music as a kid, so pop Music is just very simpel nice Music that i litsen to but i dont value it as high as other types of Music.

There are however a lots of good bands, Big bang, u-kiss i ok, g-dragon (solo, heartbreaker) CN blue, Gackkasten....
    I prefer male bands cuz there voices are not so high as for the Girls... and the guys look better, so yeah, Eye candy.

Kpop is fun and there are lots of cute guys, yay for that.
    (I do like the fact that the guys are "cute" and not so masculin, I Think its good that (what my friends call them) "feminine" guys takes Place in media. It dosent Always have to be big muscel guy with Game of thrones beard who screams "Aarrr".)

Position
    Uke
    Credits
    lukaXGAMErs Inventory
    Aijima Cecil Barnaby Brooks Jr. Kotetsu T. Kaburagi Valentine - Katekyo

Hm, I first started in 2010 or 2009? Yep. The first kpop song is.. 2ne1 - fire! Yay! When 2ne1 debuted, I loved 2ne1, yep my childhood days. Until I'm amazed by the other groups like bigbang, u-kiss, kara, t-ara and many more. I'm exo fan too, when they debuted... I'm in love with chanyeol, he's my bias until now.

I've only been into kpop for about 3 or 4 years, but my ultimate crush has to be junto from 2pm

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Dayu Inventory
    Ouji no Hakoniwa He Tian Lavi Rin - VIP Card for Blog

I listen to Kpop music but I'm not that a huge fan.

Position
    Uke
    Credits
    kihi Inventory
    Iason Mink

I don't label myself as fan or at least I'm a casual fan not hardcore.

I listen to kpop because it easy to freely listen to it like in youtube in their official channel. Jpop kinda strict as hell.

Position
    Secret
    Credits
    KatieMH25! Inventory
    Kuze Madoka YO Host 2018 Special Sosuke

I've been a fan of KPOP ever since I heard SHINee's Lucifer song and just been listening to Kpop since! XD

Ive been a fan since end of 2008 beginning 2009 cant recall exactly. I started with the SM groups (Shinee, SuJu, and TVXQ) but now im into FT Island, AOA, SF9, WINNER, Black Pink, and Big Bang. Regardless im not a hardcore fan because no time for it.

Quote Originally Posted by ai_kaze69 View Post
    it's been 4 years....uwaaahh i just realize it my self that i've been kpopers for 4 years o.O hahahhaha
    i like FT Island XD and Mblaq ^^
    and my ultimate bias is Song Seunghyun,,he's soooo adorable and i can't take my eyes from him >.< Lol
    OOOMMMMMMGGGGG! Another Pri! Im a fan of FT Island but there are very few that like them around me. My bias is Hongki and then Minhwan.

Position
    Secret
    Credits
    Wolf-san Inventory
    Singers - Kai Singers - Taemin

I've been fan since Mbla-Oh yeah, now i listen to Exo, Seventeen, Blackpink, Shinee <3

Position
    Seme
    Credits
    ai_kaze69 Inventory
    Kuroko Kaneki Ken Kirishima x Yokozawa Abeno Sousei

Quote Originally Posted by ehyrir View Post
    OOOMMMMMMGGGGG! Another Pri! Im a fan of FT Island but there are very few that like them around me. My bias is Hongki and then Minhwan.
    @[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] OMG SERIOUSLY??!!!! OH, GOSH, I'M SOOOOOOOO HAPPY!!!! XDDD
    Yeah, there's just a few that like them around me either >.< I like Hongki's voice, he has a beautiful voice! Aah, our adorable Minhwan, yesh yesh he's sooooo cute :3
    Did you hear "Where's the truth" album?? It's really good ;D

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Yaoi Manga, KPop Profiles