How long have you been a kpop fan? ;)

Kai Kazuki

I have been a fan for 7 years. How about you all? And who is your ultimate bias? Id love to talk to you all more~ Please add me so I may have friends~ XD Cause im a guy with no life apparently. ㅋㅋㅋ I can assure you im a great friend~ I promise ^-^ And yes...im a guy.

• Like 1

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Scheska

• ai_kaze69

• maknaehariiex27

Wah~!! Thats so cool! Rain is pretty awesome. I personally enjoy Love Song and Rainism. As for B2ST I love their songs Fiction and Shock.

I'm a k-pop fan since 2007, the first band I liked was SS501 but later I become a big fan of TVXQ and SUPER JUNIOR.

Now I love HOMIN (TVXQ) JYJ, SHINEE and SUJU

For three years ^^

I like Rain & B2ST.

:)

huge huge fan of Rainleaf15: my one and only bias forever

i love every member of SHINee

Top and GD for big bang

been a kpop fangirl since 2008

huge huge fan of Rainleaf15: my one and only bias forever

i love every member of SHINee

Top and GD for big bang

been a kpop fangirl since 2008

Wow ;)

Oh, Shinee ; I love their song, Kiss Kiss Kiss Japanese version ^^

it's been 4 years....uwaaahh i just realize it my self that i've been kpopers for 4 years o.O hahahhaha

i like FT Island XD and Mblaq ^^

and my ultimate bias is Song Seunghyun,,he's soooo adorable and i can't take my eyes from him >.

• 4 months later...

Ohh, never thought about it... I first discovered kpop in October of 2010 I think, so I'm getting close to the three years... To think that I had trouble trying to tell SHINee members apart back then, and that I knew around 6 groups only, and the group that now is my biggest kpop love and my absolute n°1 wasn't included among them.

My first song/MV was SHINee's Lucifer, and my very first bias was Lee Joon (MBLAQ), he's still my MBLAQ bias, but he's been pushed around by the newcomers (like Soohyun, Baekho, Kangin, Kyuhyun, Daehyun, Sandeul, Jonghyun, Sungjae, the entire Infinite), so he's no longer alone at the top I'm afraid.

I like quite a few groups, but my most beloved one is INFINITE, and my ultimate bias is its leader Kim Sunggyu.

For Kpop, since 2000. Before I only listening to Chinese and Japanese musics and a big fan of theirs. My bias ?! well, I think there r some I like best. Such as HOT, 1Tym, GOD, Shinhwa, Boohwal, Seo Taiji, DBSK, Big Bang, Beast, K.Will...

• 3 weeks later...

I'm on and off fan of k-pop but as of this moment, I'm into it. lol. I've started to like it since middle school. My ultimate bias is Kim HeeChul from Super Junior.

Others are Lee MinHo, Lee Seung Gi, Ha Ji Won, Hyun Bin, Yoon Eun Hae.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Super Junior,sorrysorry --> Wonder Girls --> Girls Generation --> B2st --> Big Bang --> TOP & GD(woot) --> 2ne1 --> EXO-K --> EXO-KM --> baekhyeon, Chanyeol

Now i'm waiting for EXO album and big bang's comeback XD

• 4 weeks later...

It'll be 10 years soon. My ultimate bias band has and always will be DBSK, My bias is Xia Junsu. I'm also really in love with SNSD, VIXX, and sooooo many more honestly. There aren't many bands I don't know by now haha.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

For about 2 years now.i have many favorite groups but to name 3: U-KISS,SHINee,and Boyfriend.i actually kind of jealous that some people here have known Kpop longer than I've known it,but than again, what there to be jealous about, we're all Kpop fans😀

Before I'm a Kpop fan, I'm also jpop/rock fan.i been one longer than I've like Kpop,but who cares, I love both :)😍

• 2 weeks later...

I've been a kpop fan since 2006 [8 years].

Technically BoA was my first kpop artist, however at the time I thought she was Japanese. :hamtaro-005 (5):

But the groups that first captured my heart were DBSK and Big Bang. To this day Big Bang are my babies!!!

• 1 month later...

I've been a fan of KPOP since more than 6 years. ヾ(@^▽^@)ノ My first KPOP group was Super Junior and then Bigbang with 2NE1 but I do not consider myself a KPOPPER...... \(//∇//)\