.. My little Nightmare ..

Saga

Summary: Just a dream I had and wanted to write it out. Fantasy-like settings though.

Note: I will type in first person since it is something I really dreamed last night. And sh*t was so damn real,that I just jumped out the bed,all breathless.

-----------------

Well. Oddly it was like one of these interesting movies or books you read. I swear, I was very enjoying the dream,but shit scared the fuck outta me XD I was there half yes,half not. You see, I can't recall how it started,but it felt like I was going on a trip with friends,including my dad,brother and met people that I have never seen. But from realistic dream,it started changing to beautiful anime style. I felt odd,but my brain got used to it o_O' I even was with Yuki,my cat. However, we were in some old town. But oddly, all people from there were scared of some certain date of the month that was about to come in a few days. We happened to be there during that period. So,we talked to some lady that directed us to something like a hotel,but the hotel was like a big house with many rooms. So we got there,got our rooms and so on. On next day I went outside with my brother and one odd woman bumped into me,telling me to get out of the town "They will kill you all,but won't touch us. Child,get out of here. The darkness will come." She wasn't tall, shorter than me, with odd clothes wrapped around her. She had long black hair. I felt chills running down my spine,it was so damn realistic that I felt it.

Days passed normally,we went to many places,had fun and such. But as we were walking by the main road,there were many cars that were waiting to enter the town. Big traffic,per say. Some were taking off the trip,other were heading for the town for their trips. And I happened to be suddenly alone and bumped into a small kid. He was with white hair. When he looked up at me,the gaze was sad and lonely which made me ask "Are you alone,sweetie?" -> The kid didn't say anything but grabbed onto my hand and somehow I recalled the odd woman. I decided to go to her and to ask her to take care of the kid until I find his parents. I didn't take him at our rooms because I had an argument with my friends and my family, no idea why. It was like a feeling that I was pissed off at them and we have fought just a while ago and that's why I was walking alone by the road. Little by little I noticed that oddly, the sky was getting darker. And then I thought "Odd, I don't recall to have seen nights here,it was like ...it has been only a day-time?", but since we had so many night parties,I thought I was probably so damn drunk that I can't recall. When I reached the woman's place,one very old house - she has been infamous since I have asked about her after she told me these weird stuff. The town was straying away from her, you know,these black sheep - witches,they call them.

I knocked on her door,but no one replied,so I entered. I saw a big alter there,straight after entering the house,and seeing the corridor leading to some weird alter. I walked inside,but forgot already about the odd kid with me. I let go of his hand and walked inside,as if the alter was pulling me. When I stood in front of it, suddenly the woman spoke "Beautiful,isn't it?"

I jumped and faced her,apologizing for entering. Then she lit a cigarette, she had some red lipstick. And glanced over me,telling me "You have ------ watching over you." (She said some name,but sue me I can't recall the name now). I made a questionable look and she walked to her black bag,taking out some keys with odd...stuff dangling from the keychain. I recall three things from all -> One silver key, one small object looking like flute and small blue figure with the zodiac sign 'cancer'. I looked up and asked her how she knew I was cancer, she chuckled and told me to be careful from now on. Then I suddenly recalled about the kid and ran out the house. He was standing there,alone,looking at the sky. I looked up as well,the sky was unusual. I felt it. I grabbed him by the hand and started running with him to our house. I was feeling scared, I knew that the dark will swallow the whole town soon,and that darkness was different.

When I reached the place, I kicked the door, pushing the kid inside,slamming hard the door behind me. "Shit, my legs are trembling", I noticed that I was unable to run fast like usually. Then I realized - "The...fuck.",I looked at my hand at the keychain,I knew I was in a dream. First time in my damn life, I realized in my dream that I am in a dream,and I kept that in mind to just before the hell ended. Many new faces were at that big house. I started talking about the darkness, that we should hide, thinking that I don't want to die in my fucken dream. Suddenly three beauties appeared before me. I have no idea..were the females? Males? I mean...they were so damn beautiful that could pass for both. When one of them,with white and long hair grinned, I saw fangs. I thought "HOLD IT,HOLD IT. The fuck vampires do in my dream?" - They circled me,the three of them. One with white hair,the other with black and third with red. They were so damn beautiful,that I actually stared at them like an idiot.

"So you are the one?",the one with white hair leaned forward and started zooming at me. I felt so uncomfortable that I leaned back,looking aside. "The darkness..",I mumbled,still thinking about the scary sky coming our way. Then the one with red hair who was tallest frowned and crossed arms,

"We know. This time we won't allow it to take over."

I thought "THIS TIME?!",the one white haired laughed,he or she was reading my mind with some ass scary powers, answering to me with "It's not the first time. That's why we are here."

And as I stepped backwards I got kissed by the white haired one ._.; I got creeped,seriously. XD I was to punch that...creature? But the one with red hair said 'It is a lucky charm,to kiss a human.' =_='

The one with black hair reached for the door's knob and pulled it harsh,showing some worry on face "The door won't hold it. We have one broken window too. Gotta take care of these before leaving the humans inside."

I just stared there thinking "Keep yourself together,nothing is wrong. It is just a dream. A dream. Yup,a dream.",and as I was repeating this to myself I noticed the people passing from outside. I was seeing the walls as if they were ...made by glass? It was like the house had some odd protection and I was seeing it? Just when I turned around to ask why the house has some glass walls and they were so damn bright,I saw my Yuki going out thru the broken window they mentioned. I zoomed "NO,YUKI" and dashed out to chase after him. The vampires told me to get back,but I just ignored them and ran after Yuki. He made me sweat like mad,but finally got him in arms,scolding the cat. But then I heard a scream. The crowd started running,bumping in each other. I lifted gaze forward and saw...something so scary that my senses couldn't classify it as anything I knew,I just made a turn and started running. But it was so slow, I barely could move my legs. It was like something in the air made you run slower than usual. I growled and thought "Perfect,just like in the fucken horror movies when you run slow,but have to be faster." I stumbled and fell,dropping Yuki. Yuki ran again to some direction and when I ran after him to get him,I bumped into the kid with white hair. He was so calm and lifeless,staring at the darkness straight in the face. As if waiting for it. I widened eyes and pulled him,yelling "The fuck you are doing,kid?!" But then my love for Yuki alarmed to find him. I grabbed the kid by the arm and dashed after Yuki. I finally got him in arms,but with each second I could hear dropping bodies around. Something was killing them. And I knew what it was. Then I recalled about the keychain,took it out and threw it behind me,which actually allowed me to run faster. I have no idea why I did that,but I did. Then by the door some beautiful male,around 20 something years old with light brown hair and piercings on ear,yelled "Faster,get on track, you can do it!",he was waiting for me in front of the door of the place we were staying. Not closing the door,while I reached there. I pushed the kid inside first, and Yuki was so scared that scratched me and jumped off my arms. But I fell only to catch him by the back paw. Pulled him back and got up,just when I was in front of the door,which was closing automatically [seemed the beautiful vampires did their job and changed the damn door with automatic one]. I froze. I looked over shoulder with terrified eyes. I don't know what I saw,but the male was with his hand,reaching from the inside to pull me inside with Yuki. But I said by low voice "----- stay safe." (Again,I knew his name,but couldn't recall it after woke up. Yet, I met him for first time,but knew his name...), then I pushed Yuki in his hand and slapped it back inside. When he fell back,yes,I could see from the inside. He fell back,with Yuki in his arms,bu one leg of Yuki's and the back part of the male's hand were burnt red. Seemed that whatever was outside was a true murder. Then I felt I was blinking. I looked aside, they asked where was I...but the male lowered head. I looked to the side,there was a mirror - I was the white haired kid. >_

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Saga

• Morinaga's Girl

• ai_kaze69

Top Posters In This Topic

This is black and white, both beautiful and ugly. :cuteonion58: I would love to have such a dream, but just the part with being kissed by the bishie. rabbit8

if u was watching a witches and vampire movie,,that's really cool but to have them in ur dream......it's scary =="

cause i ever felt like that too...feeling so scared in my own dream even my heart beating so faster...

luckily that's just a dream (that's have to a dream cause i won't that to be real) and i hope not to dream about that again >.

but i never dream being kissed in my scary dream,,u're the lucky one..hmm or not..lol XD