✙A New Sin And A New Summoner✙

yin_yang_lover

Role player's notice: Okay so I know a lot of you probably never heard about Final Fantasy ⅹ but I wanted to try it out so here's the plot.

FF10%20yuna%20dos.jpg

Plot:

It had been many years since Sin was last destroyed by Yuna and her friends, however Sin has returned and is now threatening to destroy Spira! With Yuna dying on her death bed she entrusted her summoning rod to her son. As a final wish from her she told him that he was Spira's last hope.

He didn't understand at the time until Lulu an old family friend of his told him that he must visit the temples and receive help from the Aeons, creatures who are very strong and powerful. She also told him that he would not go alone, she told him that she'll send her two sons with him as his guardian's or protectors.

She told him the road ahead was a dangerous and deadly one. Now a days people didn't believe that there were any more summoner's left so the people stopped believing. However when Sin showed up again they knew that they would need somebody to go out and destroy it!

But along with Sin came a male who just like Tidus came from a different time period. He was confused and lost at first until Brother and Rikku saved him from the ocean. One look at the boy Rikku knew that he was special and he could possible help them in their quest to defeat Sin.

Can this boy and Yuna's son defeat Sin? Or will they fall short? Will love bloom between the two? Or will somebody try and get in the way of them? The future of Spira is in your hands!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay so here are some rules:

1. Do not control other peoples characters! It's rude and unfair to the person!

2. There will be a lot and I mean a lot of long post so please be prepared for that.

3. You must have good grammar and know this game pretty well to know what is going on.

4. Pairings will be decided through the rp.

5. If you want to quit please pm me and tell me. Thank you.

I'm not usually strict with rps but this one is slightly different.

Now here are the Characters to Choose from:

Yuna's Son: Taken by Yin_yang

Lulu and Wakka's Son 1:

Lulu and Wakka's Son 2:

The Mysterious boy: Taken by OkataShin

Rikku's Son:

Paine's Son:

Side note:

If you guys have any questions about this please ask and I'll answer, also I will post the character sheet up later so for now will be Q/A- Questions and Answers. Like I said before I'm not usually this strict when it comes to rps so please don't be mad at me if I'm slightly forceful. Thank you for your time! And lets have fun with this! =3

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• yin_yang_lover

• KazegawaRen

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest OkataShin

Haha, played this game trough like HUNDRED!! times *wide grin*

Count me in as `Tidus the second´ ;)

- - - Updated - - -

Plus, you know, I've written a story like this before, and it's amazing that it's almost just the same plot... haha

Awesome! ^-^ I love the game and decided to want to role play it! And I guess great minds think a like huh? hahaha okay I'll put you down as Tidus the second~ ^-^

Guest OkataShin

Thanks ! Yeah, I think that it's the best game from the series. Or at least my favorite of them, though many of the games have better graphics and fighting-style etc.

• 1 year later...

@

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Heey, may I rp with you? I know this is an old rp-recruitment thread but I can't help but get interested when someone mentions ffx lol