Takumi-kun: Shingyouji's Dilemma

EvilStewie

Summary: Shingyouji is having a hard time with his Arata-San being so close, What is a young man supposed to do

Author's Note: This is my first fan fic, so be warned. I will try to wrap this up tomorrow. Thanks for reading!

------------------------------

Shingyouji walked into the visitor’s room with his head down, trying to hide his beet red face. He was ashamed of the reason for his coming here, but in all reality he knew no one would ever really hold it against him for just doing what needed to be done in his situation.

This room was used mainly for students to visit with female guests, Free from the temptation an empty bed can pose to the normal high school boy. It did more in actuality, to relieve the stress of the school staff then fix the age old problem of hormones.

Shingyouji's problem however, was very different from most of the other students here. It wasn't having a rare chance of releasing sexual tension when train schedules and accepted school leaves permitted. He endured everyday with "that person" on hand. There were occasional kisses here and there, but nothing risky and certainly nothing that would relieve his problem. If he was completely honest, it made it a whole lot worse. His roommate was a nice enough kid and Shingyouji got along with him well, But he hardly ever left their dorm room unless for class. All of these reason led to his coming here.

He turned the chair away from the door, and plopped into it. Leaned back, closed his eyes, and took a deep breath. Unbuttoning his pants and unzipping his fly slowly, hesitating briefly due to the disbelief of what he was about to do. He contemplated running to Arata san’s room and yelling at him for what he was causing him to do, But the thought of his Arata san made his cock jump in reflex, and he plunged his hand into his pants bitterly.

He found the fly of his boxers and pulled his cock through. He started to gentle run a finger up and down his shaft, and closed his eyes again. Taking a more firm grasp of his cock he let his palm cover the tip and jerked from the heighten pleasure found there. This felt good and he allowed himself to sink into the chair.

He wondered if his Arata san ever did this, and how he liked it. He pictured him applying lotion to his hands in preparation, weather this was fact or fiction he really didn't care. Realizing that his palms were sweaty from nervousness and didn't require it.

Shingyouji tapped on the tip of his cock with his pointer finger frantically, and smirked as it reminded him of clicking on the mouse of his computer in desperation when the screen froze up. Allowing himself to go back to his imaginings, He decided that his Arata san would not be hiding under his bed covers in this fantasy, and allowed his mind to undress the man he desired.

Misu Arata was lean, with toned limbs and chest. His hair smelled of cherry blossoms, and he was absolutely perfect in Shingyouji’s very biased opinion. Imagining a naked Arata san took his toll on Shingyouji, and he found himself stroking his cock with a little more speed. Long deliberate strokes felt amazing and his breathe began to catch. He slowed down to allow his erection to last. If he was going to do this, He was going to do it right, He came this far!

If Shingyouji had one wish, it would be that the tight little ass he picture of Arata’s body was a reality. The two small dimples on the sides of each cheeks had him smiling like the Cheshire cat. His thumb ran over the tip of his cock again though and shocked him out of his smiles. Forcing him instead to suck in air through his teeth. He decided it was getting late and he picked up speed again.

• Like 5

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• EvilStewie

• Aoi

• yaoifangirl

• Selinia86

Sorry I don't have the 2nd part of this for you yet. I'm been ill with ear infection and don't have the antibiotic I need yet, Can't seem to get in to see the doctor. I promise I will work on it here and there til I feel better. Just need a few days

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
I wasn't feeling well, and then stuff happened. I'm been busy, I haven't forgotten though..

• Like 1

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

I´m looking forward to your next part of the story! Love to read that kind of stories... rabbit16

I will wait patiently for your next update... ;)