Searching for a one on one RP partner

khimera

I hope the title is enough. I'm new here (for those of you who didn't read my introduction thread but you probably noticed i'm new anyway) and I wanna try my hand at RPing since, and i'm not trying to boast, i'm generally okay/good at it.

I have an idea for an RP but it's vague at the moment and the character I want to use is not altogether human in shape. I'd like it to be a romantic RP if at all possible. Doesn't necessarily mean there can't be violence and other things in it besides romance but you get the idea.

The character in question, on my side, is a Demon of sorts, large muscular creature. If you know final fantasy thirteen's behemoths think that general musculature though greatly reduced in stature. I'm using them as a reference since I don't have a picture for him yet. ^_^;

Since my character is the way he is, bodily speaking, I can see this RP going 'beauty and the beast' for someone who's into that. I hope this is enough information right now.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• khimera

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

Okay. I'm used to planning out an RP in advance, if that's okay with you. Not the entire plot, just the characters used and the setting mostly.

Uhm...may I shorten your name to YLF? Just seems like it would help things a little rather than fully writing things out. You can shorten my name to Khi if you like.

So do you have any input on the RP idea? What kind of character will you be using?

I'm still not positive on the setting yet. But something that takes place in the wilderness and moves somewhere civilised is sounding okay to me.

In a castle is fine with me. Perhaps my character (I've named him Diego for current purposes) could take a particular interest in yours?