terrence_by_littlebabyshoes-d5oowne.png

Name: Kumanosuke Akamatsu (First, Last)

Hair: Ash Black

Eyes: Grey/Green

Height: 6'0"

Weight: 125 Ibs.

Other: -

Position/Job: CEO of a Financial Company

Personality: Overbearing, overly demanding, and overwhelming- Akamatsu-san is the ideal company leader. He is professional in public, but, one cannot say so much about in private however. Though he's always busy, he's never stressed- he presents himself as the perfect man though he is far from it.

Overall he's hard-to-trust, loyal, overbearing, overly demanding, unforgiving, emotionally dull, and depressed.

Past: His wife and two children were killed in a interstate accident three years ago, ever since, he has been sleeping with people of every gender and position of his company. He would then later fire them. Now, He hires people based on his attraction to them.

Seme/Uke: Seke

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yujiko

• theblackdog

• tuti

attachment.php?attachmentid=22206&d=1357874979

Tsubasa Shiro

Age - 24

Eyes - Black/Brown

Hair - blue black

Height - 5'4

Weight - 125

Tsubasa's demeanor tends to ward off people. He is a private person and prefers to work one on one rather than in large groups. He lives alone with his only sibling, a younger twin brother who is a recluse more so than him. He can often be sarcastic and his humor a little dark but he tries to be friendly and ambitious.

LaviREnder.png

(minus the eye-patch and the ear-ring of course xD)

Name: Yusuke Hanamichi

Hair: Red

Eyes: Green

Height: 5'5

Weight: 127 Ibs.

Personality: Yusuke is a very cheerful and energetic person. He was raised by his grandparents (after the sudden death of his parents when he was only five) who are still alive and live in the countryside. Yusuke lives with two cats, Yoko and Yami, in his small apartment but goes to visit his grandparents whenever he can. He loves to talk and to eat sweets.

tumblr_lrox40V8xA1qlh2cko1_500.jpg

(Yoko (female) is the white one, Yami (male) is the black one)

"Ah! AHH! NNNNH!" A ash haired man stretch, sitting on his bed side. An alarm still blaring it's sweet painful music. I woke up early today it seems... Standing, the tall fellow stretched a little bit more before beginning for his bathroom. Quickly stripping his clothes, he jumped into the shower.

Before long he was dressed, rather spiffy at that. His tie was a metallic red- like that of expensive silk, his blaiser and trousers made to match, his shoes a pure black leather, and his dress shirt of expensive white cotton.

Grinning in the mirror he winked at himself," Go get'em killer..." He chimed just before a voice came from his bedroom. "Oye? Akamatsu-san? Where are you?" Questioned a small female voice sleepily. The tall man strutted into the bedroom from the bathroom- hair fixed and clothing spiff. "Oh- I forgot to tell you. Kirruo-Chan, you're fired. Get dressed and get out." just like that? Was he really so heartless? Actually, he is. This routine was regular for him- except- he had fired one to many employees in the past week. A sigh fell from his lips as the young girl cried while departing, a few curse words and insults being thrown at the older man. He only shrugged them off, Not like it's anything I haven't heard before.

A few moments later, the man migrated to the kitchen, pulling out his 55 year old brandy for his morning routine. Reaching to a cabinet, the man grabbed a shallow drinking glass and filled it to the brim with the liquor. For a moment, he only stared at the glass- he then raised it to his lips and held there for another short moment before downing it. "Ah! EH-Ehm... Wooh... Some mornings that burns more than others..." he murmured this to himself. He repeated this again and set the glass in the sink.

Once out the door he entered a elevator- he lived in one of those rather rich condominium complexes- and began for the lobby. Quickly he arrived there in the lobby. Walking towards the door he waved to the bell man who smiled and waved back. Akamatsu walked through the door and too his car, climbing in. The bellman shut it," Have a good day Mr. Akamatsu~" He chimed. Aka simply waved.

30 minutes later and it was only 6:00 AM, not many people present at the company at this time. Akamatsu sighed as he climbed out of the car and bayed goodbye to the driver. Twirling on his feet, the man looked up at his building before heading inside," Good morning beautiful~" He smiled at the building as he walked to the doors.

Once inside he walked past reception desks and people who bowed and greeted him with 'good mornings', he said nothing, but instead just got on the elevator. He then reached the top floor where all the 'big shots' are and walked into his office.

"Finally... I'm here..." Akamatsu sighed as he slumped down in his chair. I want coffee...

"Ne, Tsubasa, you should get up." A black haired man yawned boredly as he waved lazily at a sleeping form on the couch. Tsubasa twisted around and stared back at him, a complete reflection of himself. "Haru...you should go to sleep, you've been up all night." Their black eyes held on to eachother for a moment then shifted away to look at the floor. It was a disaster. Tables darted with trash, a floor sprinkled with crumbs, walls splattered with paint from Haru's many art projects. "Don't you have a job you're late for?" Haru flicked his brother's forehead and smirked darkly. "You'll get punished you know." His voice sounded insinuating as he turned and stretched out. Tsubasa shot to his feet and rifled around his body for a phone. Flipping it open he noticed it was still a little early but if he didn't leave now he would be late.

He dawned a deep black suit void of any color or decoration. His dress shoes, black with lace, were dull as he never spent much time trying to look overly appealing. The building he worked for was only a few blocks down, a 5 minute run if he hurried. "NE! Eat something baka!" His brother called out to him as he sprinted out the door. "Forget it, I'm gone. Clean this crap up Haru!" He responded, sounded irritable. He darted down the sidewalk, ignoring the horizon as the sun threatened to blind him. It was a morning he'd seen a thousand times, something he'd become rather bored with. He knew it was just another day, another dollar, another pointless way to make ends meet.

As he arrived at the building, he couldn't help but feel anxious. It was the first time he was late after all and having only met his boss once when he first started he wasn't sure how it was going to go. Breathing in deeply he composed himself and entered the company. He knew it better to report himself than wait to be exposed by paperwork. He had never been to the top level before and took the opportunity to explore the building as he made his way, glancing down hallways and peering through windows. He wasn't trying to be nosy but it helped him get a layout of the whole place in case he were to report somewhere at a certain time he wouldn't get lost.

He approached the final door, CEO posted on a fancy plaque that hung onto it. He raised his hand and for a moment hesitated. He didn't know what to expect but if anything, he could try and make a good impression. Finally he knocked and awaited a response, a wait he dreaded.

Yusuke stared at his reflection on the mirror, green sparking eyes filled with pure determination. "You can do it." He told himself. He was wearing a business suit and a matching tie, his usually messy red hair was held smoothly in place. Today was his first day of work at a big company, as matter of fact, it was a world known company. How did he managed to get hired among tons of other applicants? He didn't know. But he was damn grateful for it. After the company he was previously working for went bankrupt it was very hard for him to find a new job. Employers usually would hired their employees right after graduating from college or university, the fact that he got a job at such an famous company was like a miracle.

His lips slowly spread into a big smile as he lifted his thumb towards his reflection, "You can do it!" He cheered one last time and moved to the kitchen where Yami and Yoko where calling for him to feed them. "I'm coming you two, geez!" He said as Yoko playfully rubbed herself against his leg. Even though originally it wasn't allowed to keep pets in the apartments of this building, after he begged to his landlady to let him keep the two kittens the old lady gave in, unable to say no to Yusuke's puppy-eyes and handsome face.

After filling their plates and checking whether their sandbox was clean, he said goodbye to the one year old kittens. "I'll be off now, you two better behave while I'm gone." He said with a smile as he petted the kittens heads, Yami playfully bite at his fingers while Yoko just pushed her tiny head against Yusuke's palm.

Half an hour later, he was standing in front of his new work place and couldn't help feel a little bit anxious at the sight of such a tall and big building. It meant real business. Slapping both his hands against his cheeks to spike himself up, he pushed his way through the main door greeting everyone in his way with a sunny a smile. Of course he didn't know where his new boss's office was so he had to ask one of the ladies at the reception desk, who gladly told him.

Once on the right floor, he stepped out of the elevator and announced himself to the young and beautiful secretary, the girl smiled back at him and told him to sit down and wait - apparently the boss had someone in his office at the moment. He nodded his head understanding and sat down on an empty seat - pushing his feelings of anxiousness away and just focused on the fascinating decoration of the spacious room.

"Listen. I just don't want to be investing in a bad company is all-" A tall suited man stated. "Look here, Mr.Mizuko. You came to me, not the other way around. You may think I need you, but, I don't. Now, just because I knew your brother I'm willing to give you a more than generous deal on my services here at Aka-Tomi Financial... Whether or not you want to take it is entirely up to you... But, how about this. The offer is on the table, why don't you go back to your hotel, relax a few days- mull it over some- and come back... let's say... Tuesday, and then you tell me what you want to do. Sound good?-"

Suddenly there was a knock at the door, both men turned their attention to it. "-Eh-Ehm. Would you excuse me a moment, Mr. Mizuko?" The CEO stood and walked over to the door, opening it. When he noticed it was just an employ he growled. "What- You know what- Never mind- Sit down over there and wait. I'm having an important meeting." Akamatsu declared with another low growl before he shut the door roughly. "Is everything okay?" Asked the seated, suited man. "Yes! Everything is fine~" Chimed the CEO before walking back over to his desk, standing by it. "Anyway- how's about we do that and you get back to me? Hm?" He smiled big and wide. "Well... I guess..." The other business man gave in and stood. "It would be nice to take a few days off..." He reasoned. Akamatsu smiled even wider," Great! I'll have someone arrive and take you to your hotel! I'll see you Tuesday, Mr.Mizuko." Sweetly, the CEO spoke as the other man left. A sigh fell heavy from his lips just before he dart out of his door. "You." He said loudly, pointing at Tsubasa. "Get in here. Now." He demanded point to his office.

As the door opened and he beheld the CEO, he felt a sense of doom fall over him. 'Shit.' He thought to himself. He didn't have time to respond before the door was closed on him so he turned about and sat down, holding his head in his hands. Even for just that brief moment, he felt very anxious to have those eyes peer at him. He was beginning to regret his decision to come up here. It could have been easier to just get to work and been found out later, but he just had to do it this way, didn't he? He pulled at his hair gently then sighed. He was here now, the CEO had already been bothered and ordered him to wait here. He could just get up and leave but that might not actually be the best idea.

He could hear the voices muffled through the door. He sounded much different than he looked. The smile in his voice, it didn't feel real, it only made Tsubasa shutter slightly. He raised his head as the door opened and he observed the two men until the attention was placed on him. He blinked and for a moment froze. 'Can't I just run away now?' He stood to his feet and stepped slowly into the office. Once inside, he didn't make a move. He kept his eyes low, but fixated on the man. "I'm sorry for the intrusion, Sir. I-um..." His voice trailed off for a second before he found it again, trying to make sure he wasn't going to give him the wrong impression. "I was late and I wanted to personally report it myself and apologize. It won't happen again, Sir." He exclaimed, clenching the sides of his pants as he offered a small apologetic bow.

Akamatsu walked over to his desk as the other man stammered. "So... You were late, and you interrupted a very important meeting..." "I was late and I wanted to personally report it myself and apologize. It won't happen again, Sir. The CEO examined the bowing boy, he was kind of cute- all nervous like that. Smiling he stood, sliding his hands in his pockets and walking over to the younger employee. "Well... I guess this calls for a punishment..." His eyes stayed narrowed on the other's. "Tsubasa... Is it? What would you consider a good punishment?" He smirked.

Walking back over to his desk, the man peered out the large window. "Actually... You seem like the reclusive type... It's a little obvious, how you come to act..." Turning around, Akamatsu signaled for the other to come here. "Come..." He spoke softly, eyes glinting like gems.

Tsubasa nodded at the CEO's inquiry of his name, raising himself from the bow. He watched as the man walked around and made his way back to his desk. 'Punishment?' He thought to himself, remembing his brother's words. 'You'll get punished, you know.' He held back the urge to grit his teeth and instead calmly observed him, the best he could. He didn't know how to answer his question or what would be a suitable punishment, except maybe window cleaning or night shifts. He felt a bit naive to come to those conclusions, the look in the CEO's eyes seemed very different.

He didn't speak as Akamatsu made an observation about him. Sure he was one to keep to himself but he wasn't beyond stepping out of that bubble to further himself. His brother would have been fired by now, he knows better than to take a slack attitude about work especially for such a prestigious company. He lowered his eyes and stepped forward, walking towards Aka's desk. "Any punishment shall be fine, Sir..." He finally said, lowering his eyes suddenly regretting his words.

Leaning against the edge of his desk, the man reached back and pressed a button on a small remote that didn't seem to be discernible. With the click of the button the lights went low and curtains suddenly slid across the window. It was nearly pitch black in the room- sun light seeped through the bottom of the thick curtains.

Without warning, the CEO grabbed the younger's chin, lightly- pulling him close enough to whisper in his ear. "Do you... Like the dark...?" He asked bordering seduction. He pulled back and look at the younger. Spinning the younger, he pulled him by his abdomen into him. Whispers danced across the dark room, his breath danced across the other's skin. "...Do you like how the dark absorbs everything... How it helps you forget all the things the light shows you...? How the dark makes every emotion... Just that more..." He exhaled sensually," Sensuous...?" His hair brushed against the other's skin. He was sure not to touch the employee any where that would be awkward- or to make any intimate motion like kissing- just simple and casual motions. "What is it... That you like about the dark...?" His tongue was sly and silver. "What do you think your punishment should be, Tsubasa...?"

Tsubasa's eyes strained through the darkened room, able to watch the outline of Aka's form approach him. He wasn't expecting to be spun around in a such a manner and it took him my surprise. His mouth opened slightly but he couldn't speak. He could see Aka's eyes glinting in the dim light as he spoke, falling prey to his words. He was well acquainted with the darkness and it was strange someone like the CEO would have any revelation. He knew more than he put on, and he was very good with words. His skinned crawled as Aka's hair brushed against him, causing him to shudder slightly. He wondered, was it ok? What if someone were to come in?

Tsubasa thought for a moment to respond but instead pulled against him, turning his head away. "For what comes out in the dark dare not show it's face in the light, a crawler lurking about." He spoke softly, sliding his body away from Aka's. "Punish me as you see fit... " His eyes trailed up towards Aka's and held onto them, preparing himself for anything.

The CEO grinned, it was exactly what he wanted. Walking over to the other, his rested his hands on the other's hips, lightly pulling them close," Then again... I wouldn't consider this to be much of a punishment..." He whispered brushing his lips down the other's neck. Whatever he wanted- however he saw fit- he liked that. Lifting his lips to the others," You didn't say what it was that you liked about the dark... Tsubasa..." His eyes half-lidded and his lips so close. The breath from him that dance across the other's skin was the scent of peaches, sweet peaches.

"May I have a drink...?" He asked softly," I'm... quite thirsty..." the whispers faded in the darkness- the silence peaceful and making everything that much more erotic. "Tsubasa... What is it you had from the light? What is it that lurks in your heart...?" Oh, how bewitching his voice was and how verbose his sentences were.

He felt a little weak kneed as Aka approached him and moved ever so close. His hands felt cold against his hips even through his clothes. His expression remained emotionless however, watching the other with an unmoving stare. He'd never been this close to a man before but he had to keep his cool, the man was still his boss. Aka's scent flooded his senses, and the touch of his lips hovering between a small space between his own made him want to move back but he couldn't. Intrigued, he lowered his gaze and moved it up Aka's body, closing off the distance as he pressed himself against the other. His face turned and his lips found an ear which he whispered softly in. "The darkness that lingers in all men's hearts, it seems to come to life here..." He paused, smirking against the earlobe. "...And when you lose control, you become a monster." His words fell as he moved his head back, stepping away from him. He turned away and refused to look him in the eye any longer. "I don't care what you do to me... Just keep your hands off of me." His voice demanding and stern.

His gaze softened farther. The other's movements closer to him surprised him in least, that was until he spoke more of the darkness, being so close. "The darkness that lingers in all men's hearts, it seems to come to life here..." He listened, those words were true... But, where was the younger going with this...? "...And when you lose control, you become a monster." Ah... I know where this is going... A smirk rose to his face as the other walked away, clicking the button he turned the lights on. "Congrats... You're not fired..."

What? What the hell was that? Not fired? Why would he be fired? And what kind of test was that?

The CEO moved to his chair again and took a seat," Had you of given into the temptations you'd have been fired. I was testing you... I could careless if your late to be honest- As long as you show up and work I'm just dandy. Anyways- your dismissed- go tell the other person sitting down to come in here when you leave will you?" He smiled warmly- oh... that fake smile...

Tsubasa felt relieved and at the same time confused. He'd never been tested in that fashion and somehow it didn't surprise him much. '..Not fired.' He echoed the words in his head. He looked back at the man, a look of question in his eyes. He felt intrigued by him but he was his boss after all, whatever he did or however he did it, he kept this business running superbly. He let out a quick breath of air and shrugged. "Thank you, Sir. I appreciate your leniency." His voice sounded sarcastic but he was being serious nonetheless. He thought his boss's methods were unorthodox but he still had a job he didn't care how he went about it.

He exited the room and saw a man poised in a chair near the office. He had never seen him around before, coming to the conclusion he was new around here. "He'll see you now... " He spoke to him, stopping in front of him. His eyes never met the others instead he hid them in the shadows cast on his face. "Have fun." He smirked darkly, walking away.

Yusuke blinked as the man told him he could go in. "Thank you!" He quickly said and was about to bow but the man never spared him a glance as he walked away. Yusuke tilted his head slightly to the side confused at the man's rudeness but the thought soon slipped out of his mind as he stood straight, anxious all over again as he was about to meet his new boss for the first time. The red haired man took a deep breath before knocking on the door and stepped inside.

He was instantly mesmerized by the luxurious office, never had he been in one before. As if quickly remembering where he was in what he was doing he bowed down and introduced himself. "Excuse me, I'm Yusuke Hanamichi. I look forward to work for you, sir." He said and looked up at his boss unable to deny how handsome the man was. Not only that he looked quite young to be the head of such a powerful company, Yusuke thought in wonder.

(felt like poor Yusuke was waiting forever xD)

Akamatsu smiled and stood," I am Kumanosuke Akamatsu, The same to you." His smile was wide and sparkling. "Please, take a seat- Tell me about your self and why you've applied here- It's a simple procedure I run through with all my new employees." Charming, that what he was at this moment. He tried his best to find everyone's niche so he could use it against them like he did moments before- it slightly back fired- but all was well.

"If you have any questions don't be afraid to ask, and for future reference, if you're ever late just tell your supervisor." The advice was given base off of the previous meeting he had experienced. "Nonetheless, please. Take a seat and we'll being~" Sitting down the man scoot forward, resting his elbows on his desk.

Yusuke nodded obediently and proceeded to take a seat. He was so happy, it seemed like his boss was really a nice person. Why was he feeling so worried before? "Thank you Akamatsu-san. Well After the company I worked for went bankrupt it was very hard for me to find a new job." He admitted with a sparkle of embarrassment in his big green eyes. "I applied for different companies for the past year and was really about to give up and return to the country side when you accepted my solicitation." He finished with a smile really grateful that Akamatsu had given him this chance to work for him. He thought a little bit what else could say but didn't want to say anything that his new boss didn't want to hear.

"Is there anything you wish to know about me in specific, Akamatsu-san?" He asked willing to answer any question his new boss would ask him.

The CEO nodded and listen inventively as the younger man spoke. "After the company I worked for went bankrupt it was very hard for me to find a new job." Akamatsu caught the sparkle in his eyes, How cute... "I applied for different companies for the past year and was really about to give up and return to the country side when you accepted my solicitation." So he was a country boy- intriguing... "How interesting..." The older man smiled. "Is there anything you wish to know about me in specific, Akamatsu-san?" SHaking his head no the CEO smiled again," Nothing comes to mind right this moment..."

"I guess I should tell you about myself then?" He took a deep breath," I started this company from the ground up about 10 years ago. I was once married- I'm now a widower. I'm the last line of my bloodline still under my father's name." Stand he nodded," Anything else you'd like to know about me, Hanamichi-san?"

"Tch..." He mumbled under his breath as he stepped into a large room of cubicles. He found his desk and laid his head down with a thunk. For a moment he ignored the piles of paperwork strewn on his desk and the blinking lights on his phone a few inches from his head. For the time being the only image that lingered in his mind was the CEO's outline the darkness. "Was I just sexually harrassed?" He whispered out loud, unable to think without images popping in his head. He picked up his head and ran his fingers through his black locks breathing out to compose himself. "That fool... That stupid-" Shaking his head he fingered through the paperwork and began the work day. He didn't want to think what Aka was subjecting the new guy too, he only hoped it wouldn't scar him or imprint his mind like he did to Tsubasa. "Stop. Just work." He told himself, gaining an odd glance from the worker next to him. He smiled awkwardly then turned away, trying to hide himself in his work.

"Oh...I'm sorry to hear that." He said genuinely sad for his boss's lost. He could barely remember his parent's faces but he could still remember how sad he was when he found out they were dead and that he wouldn't be able to see them anymore. Yet, it seemed that his boss was quite something; to make this company such a success completely from zero meant he was very talented and smart. It made Yusuke really excited about working with him. "No sir, just...that it wasn't clear in which section of the company I was to start working at." He asked sheepishly. "If you could tell me that..."

"Oh- let me see-" Taking his seat again, Akamatsu thumbed through the paperwork on his desk pulling out a random sheet of paper," You'll be in the... Record filing department- filing records of new clients, old clients, new transactions, and current transactions. You're department is on floor 6 and your cubical is #A34... Okay?" He spoke rapidly, but it seem like his nature. He smiled once again as he stood. "Well, I hope you enjoy working here Hanamichi-kun. It was a pleasure meeting you and it's good to have you," he held out his hand as to shake the other's.

Yusuke nodded as he tried his hardest to memories all that new information that was given to him in such a quick pace. He stood up reached forward to shake hands with his boss, unable to help the heat to rush to his cheeks by the feeling of their hands together. His boss's hands where bigger than his yet they felt so smooth and warm to the touch. What was he thinking?! Something most really be wrong with him today. "Thank you sir! I will not disappoint you!" He said and bowed before exiting the office.

"Floor six was it?" He said to himself as he stepped into the elevator and pushed the right button. After a few seconds the elevator stopped at the right department. He quickly went to report his presence to the department supervisor, receiving a lot of paperwork instantly, before going to his cubical. As he made his way towards his new working place he couldn't help notice the man that he had met earlier that day. How great so they worked in the same department! Hugging the files close to his chest he walked towards Tsubasa's desk. "Hi, I saw you at the boss office a few minutes ago, my name is Yusuke Hanamichi and I just started working here. Nice to meet you!" He bowed to his senpai.

"Hm?" He lifted his eyes from the paperwork and removed a pair of glasses he wore to help read the small print. He recognized the man from before and nodded in his direction, finally meeting Yusuke's emerald eyes for the first time. He was an interesting looking man, fiery red hair, stunning green eyes, he stood out from the usual bleak look most workers preferred to use with their dead black eyes, much like his own. "Tsubasa Shiro. Nice to meet you. If you have any questions please feel free to ask." He stated plainly, his expression emotionless. He looked bored, very bored. But after hours of staring at paper and answering inquires over the phone, there was no fun to be found in the work place. There never was infact and he came to terms with it.

"It'll be quicker if you divide the paperwork and organize a pile when you're finished. Some like to take the completed reports right afterwards but it can tend to take time away you can devote to finishing up more in one sitting. But you don't want to leave with anything unfinished or if anyone else is still working, you'll have to come in really early and do double the work. Just keep that in mind." He explained as he bit down on the tip of his pen. He turned back to the pile of work and let out a sigh. "You'll be fine..." He lied. He knew once someone started working in a place like this, their life would slowly be drained and before too long they'd become a drone. But he didn't want to discourage Yusuke in the least.