YOU are the one

the yaoi writer

Summary: Admiting the love you feel for a person, a hard beginning and a new family. The story for Mike, Mori and Kaoruo

Hello !!

my name is Ben i'm German... that's a part from a story Call " you are the one " ..... i just write the translation so sorry if there's any mistake :(

It's snowing in the early morning the bird voice woke Mori up ... he looked next to him but Mike wasn't there the sad expression was all on his face he remembered what Mike said back then " sensei.... i just need a space ... i think we need to be a part for some time " that's what he said.... Mori just kept thinking about it over and over and over and the more he think about it the more tears he cry ...

- Mori : " how I became like this "..." baka ......mike "

he heard knocking on his room so he wiped his tears fast

- Mori : come in

- Kaouro : dad ... you surely slept too much

- Mori : yeah ... i couldn't sleep well yesterday..

- Kaouro :........................

- Mori : w.. what ??!

- kaouro: nothing ... dad you were crying weren't you ??

- Mori : huuh ? ...why you s.....

- kaourou: be honest dad .... you had a fight with mike_san right ??

- Mori: ....... It's not actually a fight ...

- Kaouro: then what happened ??

kaouro closed the door and sat next to Mori

- kaouro :what happened dad ?

- Mori : he ... he said ...that he need a space .. he said we need .. to be apart for some time ....

- kaouro : he said that ??

MOri nodded and he couldn't hold his tears so he just hide his face with his hand and kept crying

- kaouro : dad ..... maybe you did something that made him say that

- Mori : ..... he sometimes say that he's tired from me being dishonest

- Kaouro: I can't say that i blame him yo...

- Mori : huuh ??? You're supporting him?

- Kaouro : dad ..even you know that you are not honest about your feeling .... now what else did he say ?

- Mori : ...... well he sometimes say I'm bad at kissing ....

- kaouro : does he Use his tongue ??

- Mori : huh ?? how do you know about these things you still young ..

- kaouro : dad ... how old do you think I am ?? ... i'm sexteen dad ..

- Mori : soo ..?!! you dtell young

- kaouro : *sigh* let's just forget the age matter you really don't like him using his tongue ??

- Mori : ...... i ...I'm not used to it ... all the licking and biting

- kaouro : but it turnes you on ??

- Mori : no ...no ..of...of course not

- kaouro : see you're not honest ..let's forget that i'm your son for a little bit and tell me the truth

- Mori : ............ it's not ..his way in kissing what turn me on .... it's ...

- kaouro : what is it ..dad ..come on tell me .

thats all for now so rate the story plz if you want all the story tell me i'll be happy to share with you :) bye all

Ben

• Like 3

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• the yaoi writer

• nitta

• Ryuu_Apparition

woah *_* nice! =^_^=

I will advice if I will read some next stories from you onionn5 (sorry for my poor english TT^TT)

-kaouro : what is it dad ....come on.... tell me

they sat in silent for few time and Mori face became bight red ...looking to his hands like he trying to find words to chand the subject they were speaking about ....

_ Mike : I'M BACK

- Mori : what is he doing here .

- kaouro : It's his house dad ... * sigh*

mike opened the room and entered

- Mike : oh .. kaouro what are you doing here ?

- kaouro : speaking with dad ... you mind ?

- Mike : no .. of course not ..but .... what with sensei's face ?

- Kaouro : nothing he was telling me so...

_Mori :KAOURO ... YOU DON"T HAVE TO TELL ALL THE DETAILS .

- kaouro : I was going to say nothing about what we were talking about .

- Mike : ..................................... is it some thing i shouldn't hear ?

- Mori : yes .

- kaouro : oh i almost forgot ..... the director called dad and he's telling you that he arranged the date that you both talked about it will be next week .

- Mori : what date

- kaouro :i think he said something about marrige offer

- Mori : aah .. shit I forgot to call him yesterday ..

- kaouro : i guessed so he seemed really angry ....oh Mike .. there's a girl called she said that she found the article you asked .......

- Mike : her name is yuru ??

- kaouro : yeah

_ Mike : good .

- Kaouro : I'll be going now .... dad .. please let's containue our conversation later ...and Mike ... your wife will be taken ...i wonder how my future mom will look like

- Mori : KAOURO ....

Mori looked at Mike hoping he will get mad about what he heard but Mike said nothing ... and kept taking of his clothes

- Mori : I'll make lunch ...

he get of the bed and walked towards the door ... he opened the door ... hoping he won't cry in front of Mike while he's going out his hail stuck on the door

- Mori : shit .....

he kept pulling it but he couldn't

_ Mori : shit how did that happened .... KAOURO ......KAOURO

- kaouro : you don't have to shout I'm right here

- mori : bring the Scissors and cut my hair

- kaouro : what dad what are you saying .... are you aware about you are saying ??

- Mori : yes do it now

- kaouro : look we can just try to...

- mori : KAOURO ....

- kaoro: I understood

kaouro bring the Scissors and cut Mori's hair ....but he didn't cut it all he just cut it from the stuck part

- Mori : I told you to cut it all

- kaouro : this is your promise dad..... you promised to keep it long as long as you with him

- Mori : ............ it seems that one of us doesn't want to saty together ... give me the Scissors

kaouro steped towards his father to give him the Scissors but Mike took the Scissors and threw it away

- Mike : can you leave us for a while ....?

- kaouro : i'll leave you for the all day just make up guys

Mike pulled Mori's arm inside the room and pushed him to the bed

- Mike : first you call me moron second you don't answer the phone third the marriage offer and now this ....your hair ... what's going on ...

-Mori : ..............................

- Mike : sensei ... talked to me ... sensei yo....

Mori couldn't hold hi tears longer and throw himself in Mike's arms crying so loudly Mike huged him so tight

- kaouro : you started it baka Mike you really think i want to be apart from you .... I love ... i ...I LOVE YOU SO MUCH I ... you said you wanted to stay apart from me .....and ....and .... i didn't ....i didn't want you to...

- Mike : sensei ..... I ment our sex life ... whether you noticed it or not but we had sex everyday the past ten days i promised to be with you for ever ... and you accepted me ... so why would i ask to be apart from you ....

- Mori : really ? you won't leave me ?

- Mike : of course I won't you really think i will do such thing sensei ??

- Mori : i'm happy ... i'll try harder to be honest i promise ...

- Mike : eh ??!

- Mori : and kissing i will learn more about kissing using tongue i will be a profisional

- Mike : what are you talking about MORI (he called him with his first name for the first time )

- Mori : add san i'm older than you and i'm t........

Mori's face becam red ....

-Mori : you....my name ...called

-Mike : what is it MORI...your ears all red already ....(he smiled)... can i kiss you ..

Mike didn't wait Mori's answer ... he hold his face with his hand and kissed him he inserted his tongue inside his mothe he kept licking his tongue biting his libs gentely while then he pushed him to the bed and took of his shirt

- Mike :aaah .. Mori hurted me the past three days should I punish you s.e.n.s.e.i

Mike jumbed to the bed and took of mori shirt while kissing him he took of his pants

- Mike : sensei penis is hard ..hehe i didn't even touched directly ..

- Mori : shut up ..ah ...wai...

- Mike : sensei so cute....should i lick it for sensei

mike curved and started to lick Mori's and suck it

- mori : ah no ..no way ...emmh ... .. oh ......wai..

Mike licked him from down up to Mori's nipple he suked them biting them while then he insertied a finged inside Mori

- Mike : you .. like it don't you .. you've been missing me so much right

- Mori : ah.... my name .....please ...call me ... by the name....aaah

- Mike : Mori ....i love you

- Mori : aah ...pu..Mike ..please put it in ..

- Mike : ok ...i love you sensei

mori : I love you to...ah ...ah ..ah

Mike kept thrusting Mori inside feeling him sucking him inside looking at his teary eyes his red face it was like the first time they have sex ...................................

two hours later

-Mori : ah .... what time is it ... huh Mike

- Mike : what is it ??

- Mori ........... nothing.... I though I was dreaming

- Mike : heheh ... Mori ... you are just an adorable man

- Mori : my name ....

- Mike : you want me to add " san "

- Mori : no ... no I'm just happy

- Mike : you know what Mori ?

- Mori : what ?

- Mike : you are really strang ....

- Mori : eeh ??

- Mike : we've been together for four years now and you stell feel embarssing when you are naked in front of me

- Mori : I .......a. ...I'm sorry i will try to be better

- Mike : but I didn't say I hate it ....actually it make me feel you still virgin and that make me want you more and more

- Mori :.........................

- Mike : you can't finde anything to say can you ?

- Mori : I'm sorry

- Mike You know Mori ....I ...

- kaouro :I'M BACK FATHER MIKE YOU IN THERE ( kaouro went to one of his friends now he's home ?)

- Mori : shit .... i can't let him see me like this i'm changing at the bathroom

- Mike : ok ...

Mori kissed Mike and took his clothes and went to the bathroom.... few seconds later kaouro opened the door

- kaouro : you made up ... i'm happy

- Mike : thanks

- kaouro :for what

- Mike : for not cutting his hair

- kaouro : ............. he is the one for you right ?

- Mike : yeah ........ he's the only one .

• Like 2

Hello !!!

Well i don't know how to start i've always been too bad at starting things but i think it's fair

to tell you all who am i ?!!

My name isn't so important but all i can say that I'm German and i'm a " yaoi writer " i've been reading japanese yaoi manga

for so long and i write yaoi stories i wrote many of them and all of them are the same as the japanese

style this my first story in English if you like it tell me and i'm going to upload more :).

note : sorry for my poor English.

chapter 1 : a student from America .

my name is mory I'm a maths teacher at a high school i have a nine years old child "kaouro"

that's his name my wife dead many years ago i had my child when i was only nineteen .. now

I'm twenty six years old i really don't remember i had fun since my wife had died until i met

him.

One morning i woke up really late as i over worked the day before i just wore my clothes quickly drove kaouro to his school and

went to mine luckly i was just on time for my first class ... i entered the class "good morning " i said to students " good morning sensi " they replied i walked till i reached the the blackboard when i turned back to students ... he was there tall guy with blue eyes and golden hair .. he surly atract so much attention .. " i don't think i saw you before " i said "ah my name is Mike I'm from America I'll be your student from now on please take care of me " he replied with a smile on his face " well I'm your Maths teacher " i said writing my name on the blackboard " call me mory sensi " i containued "ok" he said

the class went so calm as usual....... when the class was over the students started to go out of the classroom but he just walked towards me which make me kinda nervous " sensi " he called my name " what is it " i replied " your shirt is so messy you need to fix it " he said "some girls was laughing at you " he added " ah i just woke up late " i said i don't know why but i felt realy embarrassing i felt like my face is burning from heat . when i fixed my shirt i looked at him and thanked him he was looking at me with a gentle smile i didn't know why he's looking at me that way " what is it " i asked " ah .. nothing " he said " but ... surprisingly sensei is very cute " he added " huuuh??!! ..yo.. you can't use cute to describe a man" i said nervously " I'm sorry ... but I just did " he said that while leaving " goodbye sensei" he added "god what the hell with that Mike " i said to myself ...at that moment i just felt my head is burning up

after school i went to kaouro school to pick him up and went home together . to tell the truth it was my first time to be called " cute " ... well when i was young i used to be mistaken to a girl but then evrything has changed when i grew up i turned to ... well i can't just say that about mself but i'm kinda short with black hair black eyes you can say i'm just you know ugly when Mike said that i'm cute i kept thinking all night what part he think it's cute in me or should i say i hadn't slept the night . well i wasn't acutlly thinking about him but ... his words made me remember my older brother when he used to call me the cutie hehe....... and my first love .....alot of things .

the next day i get up of the bed feeling too sleepy i woke up my kaouro then we just get in the car " dady you look so tired " kaouro said " Is dady ok ?" he added " ah yes I'm fine .... i just didn't get enough sleep " i said " dady should take good care of his health so he don't leave my side ok ?" he said " ok i promise .." i said "yay ... i love you dady " " i love you too" .... after i took kaouro to his school i drive my car to mine ... everything went so perfect during class but Mike's eyes followed me everywhere or maybe that was my imagination since i hadn't looked at him directly .

he was a very good student very clever he get along with all the student and became close very quickly he became very popular in a very short time and made a lot of friends .

• Like 2

chapter 2....

Ah please give any spacy or paragraph so I can reading it well :leaf2:

Nice story

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

chapter two : I LOVE YOU SENSEI

Now it's been a month since he had came to this school i mean Mike ... he really got used to everyone being so close to everyone in that short time was a surprising thing ... he was really a clever student spically in Maths ... and he really talked to me a lot ... one day after the school i went to get kaouro from school " dagy can we go for shopping ?" kaouro said " sure but why " i asked " well i want chocolate please dady " "aaa... ok " i said "anything else you want " i added " yub ... i want to see the angel maya saw yesterday at the shop " kaouro said " what angel ??" i asked " i don't know but maya said that he saw an angel with blue eyes and golden hair ...he said that he looked so beautiful " kaouro said " oh Is that so ?? " i said when kaouro said these words Mike jumbed into my head maybe beause he's the only one from whom i know who have this golden hair and blue eyes ...we went into the store " ok you go and find your chocolate and i'm ging to the vegetables appartement if need me just call me ok ?? " I said "yeeea"he answered cheerfully i started to walk around picking what I need suddenlyi heard kaouro call out my name “ daddy ....dad ...hurry up please “ god my heart almost stoped when i heard him so i ran looking for him and when i did “ dady I found mister angel “ he said with a big smile on his face i looked to the person Next to him “ MIKE ?!!” I cried well i can’t say that I was surprised i had the feeling that it would be him but never expected that i will meet him sensei ... hi " he said " “ hello!!” i said “ i didn’t know sensei has children ... you seems young “ he said “ ah.. no not at all ... i had kaourou when I was 19 “ i said “ hehe ..sensei was a playboy ?” he said while laughing “ of..of course I wasn’t “ i said with red face “ dady MIKo-san invited me to visit hi house can I “ koaouro said “ yes sensei what do you think I live nearby anyway “ Mike said “ ah..i don’t want to bother you ...” i said “ You won’t bother me at all “ he said “ i actually live by myself it kinda lonly “ he added “ I don’t know “ i said confusingly “ please dady pleeeaaaaase “ kouro said ......” ok” i said .

on the way to his home he carried kaouro and we just kept silent we didn’t speak to each other but he Mike kept speaking with Kaouro happily .... we reached a big house i was surprised that he live at such big house “ you live with your familly “ i asked “ no i live by myself “ he said “ my all familly in Tokio “ he added “ ah ..I see “ i said quietly ... his house was amazing even more wonderful than my house .... when we entered his place it was very tidy and it smelles like his smell “ wow ... Miko-san’s house so wonderful “ kaouro said “ aregato ( means Thanks )” he said “ ah by the way how did you learn japanese that well “ i asked “ My garndpa is japanese so he tought me when i was young “ he answered .

we spend the day time in his place it was my first time to speak with him that much ... he looked like a muture man with his smile and body ...well i got the chance to see him half naked and you can’t even imagine how embraced i was when he said teasing me “ sensei wanna share the bathroom “ at that momnt i felt like i was thrown to the sun heat .. i was kinda jealous .. he had this great body at this young age and i’m older than him by seven years go that week body ...the day was very funny we really talked so much and i got to know a lot about him ... but the starng thing it the gaze on his eyes when he looks at me it was like he knows me or he want to probably .

after few days I was sitting in the staff room revising som students answers " sensei can i come in " Mike said " sure come in ... what's the problem " i said " i can't solve that question " "show me " i said he gave me the book and sat right next to me well i wondered why he sat next to me but i didn't care actually " well it's too simple " i said " you just need to ...." i said looking at him he was looking at me it was my first time to see his blue eyes that close " w..what " i asked " nothing ... it just sensei is adorable " he said " huuuuh ?!!! don't kid me " i said loudly " i'm not kidding sensei's really beautiful " he said "actually I LOVE YOU SENSEI " " WHAt " i shouted " bu..but .. i mean ...i'm a man " i said " i know ... " "then why do you ..." "i don't know " he inturped me " I just love you " he added " don't joke with me this really bad ... I'm a man and your teacher and older than you by seven years " i said loudly " sensei ? Is that a No " he asked with a sad expression on his face " I ... yes ..i'm sorry " i said " but I'm not into men " i added “I see “ he said “ I’m sorry “ i said quietly “ then let me kiss you “ he said “ huh .?? i told you i’m not into men “ i shouted “ i know “he said but “ I ... it’s only one kiss “ he added “ no way “ i said standing up he hold my hand and pressed on it "sensei please it's only one kiss " he said he stood up and steped towards me ... I felt kinda small compared to his body he huged me " sensei " he whispered to my ear I pushed him " hey what are you doing " i cried " Sensei please " he said quietly " .......fine " i said " only one kiss " i said " really .... i'm happy " he said cheerfully " yeah "i said " sensei can i use my tongue ?" he asked " eeeh ??! ... of course not " i cried " but... i won't be able to taste sensei like that "he said while holding my hand and kissing it " you don't have to " i said pulling my hands " it will be only one kiss ... so please let me do whatever I want ....please only this time " he said gentilly "................. fine but only one kiss " i said nervously " hehe I've already said that " he said while steping towards me .... he hold my face and started to touch my face so gentely he put his fingers on my libs and kissed me " it's a french kiss ...oh "i said to my self " he's good!!!!! " i felt really strang because i didn't actually hate the kiss maybe because i hasn't kiss anyone for a long time he moved his hand to my chest at that moment I pushed him " It's enough already " i said " ah sorry " he said i looked at him his eyes was ful of desire i steped back " I'm sorry .... i think you should go " I said " can I stay by your side " he said " i told you I'm not into men "i said " i won't do anything i promise " he said " ....................... do what ever you want " i said " thank you sensei " he said.

• Like 2

chapter three : families matters

Many days has passed and Mike always trying to be neer to Mori till Mori used to him being beside him but his feeling towards him never chang he stellm his student he never thought of him as a man yes he was gentel to him but as man who always been stright that's meeningless .

one day after school Mori was looking for his keys he lost it some where .... he looked for them at the classroom at the staff room he even looked at the bathroom but he didn't find them he went to the basketball erea Mike was sitting alone ...from far he couldn't tell what he's acutall is doing so he steped few steps to see what is he doing ... he was talking he realized then that he was on his cell " tell him i'm not coming back .." he shouted " ....... I know .... loo... just tell her I'm fine ....i know already do you realy think I want to be away from her i love her ........ i get it ......ok ....ok .....i understood ...... bye " he throw his cell phone away " shit " he cried ..... Mori really didn't know what should he have done at that

moment should he go and comforting him or should he go and asking about that girl "

he said he like me right ?" i thought " then who is she ... do i remind him with her .... " Mori thought he looked at him he was looking at meMori ..he got nervous " sensie ... for how long you intend to be hiden " he said " ah .... I'm sorry i was just looking for my keys ..i lost them " Mori said trying to hide his nervous " you heard ...right " he asked " not really" Mori said " what the hell i ment by not really i heard it all " Mori thought " sensei can i hug you " he said " huuh??! you promised not to do anything " Mori said " " remember ?" he added " hahahi know ...... i'm sorry i kinda need someone to comfort me right now " he said .." we stood in silence for a minite " who was you speaking to " Mori asked " ... it's my big brother " he said " did he want something " Mori asked " ..... my mother want to see me ... and i can't go back to see her " he said sadly " why " ....my father doesn't want me there my grandfather to .... " he said " b..but why "Mori asked " because dad saw me with a man ..." he said " i just ..... i just don't know what to do anymore " he added Mori looked at him he felt really sorry for him even so he's a cool man he has such pain

Mori opene his arms " hey ... you can hug me if you want " Mori said " really ??" he said surprisingly " yeah ...only this time .... come on " Mori said Mike steped fowards him and pulled him into his arms " sensei ..... i truly love you " he whispered " don't lie i heard you when you said you love her " Mori said " who..?" he said " .... ah..heheh ... i was talking about my mother " he added " i see " Mori mumbled his hug was very warm tham Mori didn't want to let go of him they remained like this for few minetes " this enough isn't it ?" Mori said " .. yeah .. thanks " he said with a gentel smile " .ok now excuse me i have to look for my keys " mori said " it's in your jacket it kept poking me " he said Mori searched into my jacket and luckely he found it " thanks god "i didn't know how was i going to enter the house without them " he said " thank you " no problem by the way ..how is kaouro " he said while walking next to me

" he is fine " Mori said " shit i forgot.... i have to pick kaouro " mori said running to his car " ...ok ..

Mori rode his car to Kaouro school when he reached his school ... " ah yuru-chan "Mori said

" .... Amekawa -san "yuru said (yrur is Mori's neuberger and she is a teacher at the same school he's in ) " you came to pick Kaouro " yuru said " yeah i'm late so i hope he wasn't waiting for long " Mory said " i think not it's the sports day today my daughter in there too !! "yuru said "of course ....*sigh*" Mori said "he didn't tell you ?"yuru asked " he did ... but i forgot ..." Mori answered looking for seats for them to set ... Kaouro saw me so he waved to me cheerfuly and so i did " he's so cute "yuru said " thanks .... he looks like his mother " Mori said " really ??... i thought he looks like you ..spically the stright nose" yuru said .." hahah are you trying to say that I'm cute " Mori said while laughing " what?? you are not ... but your nose is " yuru said Mori laughed but few seconds he stoped " Kaouro ... he's afraid " Mori said "from what " yuru asked " .... that i will leave his side some day ... every time he ask me to saty by his side ...that breake my heart " Mori said " i'll stay with him but seeing him that worried ...." Mori added "i had the same problem wis Iamie (her daughter) when my husband has died ... but now every thing is fine ..."yuru said " i hope so " Mori said " you know ... life is not always easy ... "yuru said "if you belives it's easy you'll end up with a broken heart " yuru added "dady .. " kaouro called mori "you came i'm so happy " kaouro added " of course " Mori said huging his child " ok please watch me i'll score a goal for dady ...." kaouro said " ok i'm waiting for it " Mori said while smiling kaouro left running to the playground " he loves you "yuru said " yeah ... i love him too "Mori said .. remembering Mike word ..but i love you sensei .. he realised what he had said " HUUUUUH .... what the hell i'm thinking about " he shouted "shsh ... hey what happened to you "yuru said "ah nothing ... nothing at all " he said nervously ...after that they went home together in Mori's car she went to her apartment and he went to his

he carried Kaouro to his room cuz he slept on the way home .... Mori sat on the sofa " i love him so much " he remembered what he said back then ... " shit ..what was i thinking about " he thought while hiding his eyes with his hand ....* the phono rings * .... he answered " ah Aniki ..."Mori said " hello .... " his brother answered " ... what's with you voice .... are thing alright " Mori said " ... Mori ...our father is dead ......" his brother answered ..... the phone fell of Mori's hand and everything around him became dark .. he fell to his knee and cried ... he tried to keep it quiet but he couldn't " dady why you are crying ..."kaouro said sadly ...Mori couldn't answer ...kaouro steped towards his father " dady ... did kaouro did something bad ... you hate kaouro ??" kaouro said with teary-eyed "no..no of course not ....but my dad left my side "Mori said " your grandfather ... he...is.. with mom now " Mori added " grandpa .... so he won't see kaouro ...just like mommy "kaouro said ".....come her "Mori said huging kaouro sao tight " he will always be with you ...... i'll always be with you " Mori said .

Mori went to his hometown ...and stayed there for a week ...he didn't go to the school ... all he was doing sharing the sadness of his familly ....

in The 8th day in the morning ....* cellphone rings* he was asleep but he managed to pick up " good morning sensi " someone answered " good morning " who are you " Mori answered " ... you didn't recognize my voice ??" he said "..... ah ...Mike ??" Moris answered surprisingly " yeah ...good morning " Mike said " how did you get the number " Mori said " you havn't come for a whole week ... I can do anything just to hear your voice "Mike said gentely " ......." Mori couldn't answer ." i stell hear your breathe ...why didn't you come to school .... i missed you " Mike said " ..... my father ....." Mori said " what about your father "Mike said " did something happen " he added " ... he's dead" Mori said and his tears can't stop falling " can i see sensei ...i want to see you ...." i have your family address so i'm nearby actually " Mike said " huh ... why ..??" mori said ... " hearing your voice isn't enough i want to see you please meet me ... or i'll come to your family's house ..." Mike said

... few minits he was out of the house he went to the place he told him about it was a park behind our house it was stell morning so he hardly found people ... he was standind next to a big tree ..when he saw Mori he smiled " hey " he said while smiling " I don't belive you actully came ....you'r crazy "mori said ...." you were crying ... weren't you " he said Mori wanted to deny this but his voise didn't come out he felt hot tears on his cheeks he turned his body away from Mike so that he don't see his tears ....Mike steped few steps and stood in front of him he held his face between his hand and kissed his forehead and huged him tightly until Mori calmed down so the sat under the tree .." you loved your father that much ?" he asked " of course ....he.. he promised me to help me bringing up kaouro " Mori said ..." and i have a sister stell in high school and an old mother ... i just can't belived he left them behind ... i " Mori added " My father ..isn't like that at all he's a tough man ... but you know what ??" Mike said " what ?? " Mori answered ? it's said that if you truly love some one even they died your love can reach them and force them to stay with you they won't be seen but the will be neer to you that you will feel them " Mike said " you belive this " Mori said while smiling " nah ..." Mike said " .... then don't say anything " Mori said angerly " hahaha ..just kidding "Mike said " ... Mike why are you doing this ? " Mori said " doing what ?? " Mike said " comforting me ... calling me ..." Mori said quietly ... " cuz .... I love you sensei .. " Mike said .... " ..............." Mori kept silent ...." ok you better go home they will be worried " Mike said " ah ... right ... you know where is the station ?? " Mori said ... " of course .. how do you thing i came here " Mike said while laughing ... " oh.. ok .. well then bye " Mori said while turning

to go back home .. but Mike pulled him and huged him from th back ..." goodbye .... i'll miss you ... so try to come back soon " he whispered in Mori's ear " he let go of Mori " bye sensei " he said while walking away ... Mori's heart was beating so fast " even though I know the answer i stell asked him why " Mori thought while walking to his house ..." did i want to hear him saying that he loves me " he thought ... " or maybe i just needed to feel that i'm loved " he added " how do i feel about him ...is he just a student or a dear person to my heart ...all these tought were spaining in his mind and he didn't know an answer to any .

• Like 1