• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Daniel nekopaws

• amisis

• mangotango

• celio

Agreed.

I also recently finished watching K (or K Project) and I think I'd like to see how that would work out. There's a scene in the anime that pretty much filled my head with all sorts of lovely things, so I think that it would be fun to see it/read it play out.

Not to be repetitive, but like you two, I've always thought the Black Butler series deserved a shot in yaoi form(:

It would be really dark, romantic, & just really hot w/ those two. Of course you'd think Sebastian would be the seme but Ciel certainly has his own potential^^;

.....of course Grell & Seb have potential too, a love triangle.

kuroshuji_icon___neko_hentai_3_by_chinjin-d3b1fb2_zpsd8e42856.png

Seme Ciel... now there's a thought that hadn't crossed my mind, but you're right! I can definitely see his potential ^.^

On a side-note, I was thinking about Durarara!! and how there could be potential there, but I find myself in love with almost every character in that series so it's hard for me to imagine it quite the way I want (does that make sense?) But, alas, I am a fan of the idea of Izaya and Shizuo battling it out. In the same way I can imagine Seb and Ciel reversing/flip-flopping between seme and uke, I can see that with Izaya and Shizuo (sorry, I seem to be a "conventional" shipper or something to that effect I guess) *____* But the overall DRRR story might have a bit of potential. Or, you know, it could all just be in my head ^^;

ha ha, right onleaf4

- - - Updated - - -

This is a good topic because I think its kind of hard to think of a reg anime that really would fit :-)

Mushishi would have made a great yaoi anime I think. Wow its been years since I thought of that one! I really liked it and it was one of the first ones I saw:-)

I guess Sakamichi no Apollon would be turned into one. It's driving me nuts why the both of them aren't more than friends. But it's just a fan's fantasy----extremely impossible.

AND!! Kuroko no Basuke, I just want to see these boys love each other. Kuroko X Kagami Aomine X Kise Midorima x Takao Murasakibara x Kiyoshi... I ship all of them.

I'd say "Kyo Kara Maoh!".

Yes, I know what you're going to say now; that anime/story's rated as shounen ai,

but please, can you honestly say that the "shounen ai" rating is due?

I mean, there's no (boyxboy)romance scenes in that anime whatsoever.

It has the potential for it, sure, but it still doesn't have it.

Even Gravitation is better in that aspect.

Anyhow, I'd like to see "KKM" as an yaoi. :hamtaro-005 (6):

I'd say "Kyo Kara Maoh!".

Yes, I know what you're going to say now; that anime/story's rated as shounen ai,

but please, can you honestly say that the "shounen ai" rating is due?

I mean, there's no (boyxboy)romance scenes in that anime whatsoever.

It has the potential for it, sure, but it still doesn't have it.

Even Gravitation is better in that aspect.

Anyhow, I'd like to see "KKM" as an yaoi. :hamtaro-005 (6):

Oh I was thinking the same thing about KKM. I get what you're saying, especially about the rating.

What's the rating for 07-Ghost, does anyone know? Has potential maybe, or maybe it's because I adore Suwabe Junichi's voice too much *___*

I think Black Butler would make an awesome yaoi too. Ouran High School Host Club might be good too, since there are so many boys, compared to how many girls there are.

• 4 weeks later...

Berserk, the "gay-aura" between the 2 main chars is too great that it's impossibly to ignore. If only it becomes true, then the manga would be perfect lol

I've always thought that Mirai Nikki ending would have been better if it turns into yaoi. :/

• 2 weeks later...

kuroshitsuji, pandora hearts, ouran high school host club, naruto, kyo kara maoh - they were also mentioned by others

also,

xxxholic, katekyo hitman reborn, and maybe one piece

• 1 month later...

K project, Kuroko No Basket and I totally agree with you guys about Kuroshitsuji we're teased enough is it is lol. Or something like Hitman Reborn, I don't know all the series that ever had subtext.

Kuroko no Basuke (especially Aomine x Kagami), Sengoku Basara, Durarara!, Natsume Yuujincho, Togainu no Chi (a REMAKE of the OVA series with actual BL, like the game) One Piece (Zosan scenes only), KHR, Tiger & Bunny, DGray. The list is long, but distinguished.