right your list of the anime you used to like when you were little

sarah3161

I loved:

- Nils no Fushigi no tabi (aka Nils Holgersson)

- Spoon Obaa-san

- Mumin

- Barbapapa

- Silver Fang

- Maya the Bee

- Voltron (I watched only the movie)

- Protectors of the Universe

- The Last Unicorn

- Rainbow Brite

- Panda's Great Adventure

- Twelve Months

- Swan Lake

- Wild Swans

- Oyubi Hime

I had a lot, but mostly movies.

• Like 1

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jin.

• sarah3161

• SailorRishi

• nicicia

I always watched

Pokemon

Digimon

Hamtaro

Sailor Moon

DoReMi

Beyblade

Dragonball/Z

One Piece

Barbapapa

Ranma 1/2

Sonic The Hedgehog

Yu Gi Oh

Megaman

I think there should be more but I can't remember all^^ I think Digimon, Pokemon and Dragonball were the favorites. I still love Digimon so much! :)

• Like 1

Pokemon, Digimon (two classics LOL) and Sailor Moon ... Those are the ones I can remember watching when I was a small kid. I still watch Pokemon and Digimon whenever I can however :3 Feels a bit nostalgic I guess XD

• Like 1

My animes that i used to watch were

Sailor Moon R & S

Pokemon

Digimon

Beyblade

Bakugan

Dragonball Z

I was and still am a tomboy so i pretty much just watched any animes that boys would like

• Like 1

1)Sailor Moon

2)Dash! Kappei

3)Umi no Toriton

4)Shonen Mowgli

5)Kaiketsu Zoro

6)Hamtaro

7)Robin Hood no Daibouken

8)Card captor Sakura

9)Digimon

10)Pokemon

11)Yu-Gi-Oh

12)Shaman King

13)Tatsu no ko Taro (it's a film,but yeah :p )

14)Voltron

15)Bismark

16)Heidi

17)Maya the Bee

18)Legend of the Galactic Heroes

19)One Piece

20)Igano Kabamaru

and many,many more ^^

• Like 1

1. Zoids (How I miss this.)

2. Sailor Moon

3. Outlaw Star (I still love this one.)

4. Cowboy Beebop

5. Digimon

6. Pokemon (I still watch this one.)

There's probably more, but my mind is refusing to cooperate.

• Like 1

POOOKEEEMOOONNN gotta catch em all gotta catch em all pokemon -Ash pose- i still pronounce it "pokimon" in stead of "pok"e"mon" even though it's the incorct way...ahhh child hood mistakes.

Sometimes watch yugioh..i can't remember the story oh and 4kids is gonna sell the rights to yugioh to funimation and make an uncensored version:D

...Tokyo mewmew even though it's a ripoff of sailor moon i liked it better and lucky star and thats it

• Like 1

Sailormoon

Princess Sarah

Heidi

Nadja

Tom Sawyer

Captain Tsubasa

Georgie

Lady Oscar (The Rose of Versailles)

Jungle Book: Shounen Mowgli

Treasure Island

Robin Hood no Daibouken

Maya the Bee

TMNT (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles)

Mila – Superstar

Spirou & Fantasio

Detektiv Conan

Kickers

Calimero

Rock'n'Roll Kids (Aishite Night)

The Three Musketeers

Hikari no Densetsu

Takarajima (1978 TV series)

Cat's Eye

Mrs. Pepper Pot

Little Women

Story of the Alps: My Annette

Little Women II: Jo's Boys

Around the World with Willy Fog

The Story of Pollyanna, Girl of Love

Anne of Green Gables

Family Nikolaus

Makiba no Shoujo Katoli / Katri, Girl of the Meadows

Grimm's Fairy Tale Classics

Vicky the Viking

Zorro......

can't remember all ......

• Like 1

You guys watched a lot of animes XD I only remember a few

Ginga Nagareboshi Gin / Silver Fang

Pokemon

Digimon

Beyblade

Medabots

Hamtaro

Those are the only ones I know for sure are anime. XD

• Like 1

Rishi, -cough- lucky bastard, since you live in Germany, you quite are a lucky bastard!

But now you have said it, I watched anime on KiKa... xD

• Like 2

You got that many animes in Germany?

I can't remember we got that many on TV in Norway. I only remember the ones I watched, and a few I didn't watch but knew was on tv. Like Witch (is that an anime? XD) Sonic X, Pucca, and...actually I don't remember any others ones.

I only watched Silver Fang because I bought the VHS from the store, and I rewatched all the episodes in Japanese on yt when i was older and found out the VHS version was very heavily censored XD

• Like 1

Pretty much, O.o here in The Netherlands you don't have alot, you should look back to look at my list XD

ÝEAH PUCCA, I loved Pucca, and no W.I.T.C.H is not an anime,.

Haha, well my dad liked anime and showed Love Hina to us, and yeah DBZ allot. loads of blood, also he downloaded the movie of Final Fantasy VII when I was younger *___*

• Like 1

@Jin

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

@nici

The tv chanell called rtl2 they show many anime. some others channel later too (tele5, and also other but cant remember the name of them)

in any case we watch when we was kids many anime, but today they showing notthing more :(

• Like 1

OMG YEAH, RTL2~! that was the one I also watched. Like Detective Conan, Naruto, Dragon Ball Z and more came on RLT2.

All we have is: Disney XD and Nickelodeon for cartoons and further just RTL4,5,7... with nothing more then boring stuff like just normal soaps ;c

• Like 1

We didn't have those channels here...I think XD Maybe those who had satellite got channels with more anime, but just ordinary cable didn't get any.

I think they sold some anime VHS and later dvds in the stores, though. That's how I found Silver Fang. I wonder if they had FMA in English :p

They still don't show much anime on TV. Just the child oriented animes like Pokemon. Oh well, guess it doesn't matter as long as we have internet ;D

• Like 1

I love Nickelodeon :D

long time ago they show for some time only spongebob :/ ok i was fan of him, but since they show 24h only the weird yellow man...i gets irritated. Today i cant watch it more.

• Like 1

Haha yeah,

I only watch anime in English sub, can't watch them in my own language subtitled... So I am glad that the most are English except for a yaoi anime "Okane Ga Nai" They sold here in the MediaMarket, haha.

Spongebob is nice LMAO, but I don't watch it all too much, I don't really watch T.V, I read allot manga... XD

• Like 1

for my time when we were children, us was not allowed to read mangas. manga was still a taboo thema, and they tould us, these type of comics where "dirty"

European they not understand the anime world. and still, anime are under a bad call and prejudiced. Only a otaku can understand the japanase sense of humor and their drawing art.

Today the situation has changed a little bit, but still you cant buy mangas so easy in a store. most of them i buy online.

And yes, i also prefer manga than anime.

• Like 1

Haven't seen any mangas in stores here, but we have a couple of anime shops in the big cities, and they sell it there. But not here in a small town. Maybe someday they will sell mangas here too. I hope so. If not I will have to open an anime shop here myself lol XD

• Like 1

Ah, it was taboo? WTF O_o they are dumbazzes, LMAO.

Well they do sell manga here, I bought 3 Nana manga books, but there was an hentai book. Me and my best friend were reading that one like in the shop, XD they looked at us.... like: WTF, but it was some hell of a scary manga o.O or it perhaps was not even 100% Japanese Manga... but scary,

Haha, well yeah... I wished there was a anime/manga shop here, there only are bookshops with manga's. -sob-

• Like 1

In germany are manga shops available but only in big Citys...

Btw. Jin, in Mediamarkt you can find every crap XD. They selling really everything. What i like to buy there are old CD's :D ~nostalgia~ (good old rock, jazz etc...)

Yes manga was taboo. But i grown up in the '90...:msn_red_fox 14

I dont know do you know BRAVO, was a teen magazine.. anyhow. Bravo was allowed but mangas not -parent logoc-^^

EDIT:

The manga stores are comics stores----they sell all types of comic.

In book stores are mangas also available. but only popular title, like Death Note (he he Jin) -i know your name, rofl^^

• Like 1

Haha yeah Mediamarkt sell some good shit, even Okane Ga Nai O_o almost wanted to buy it but I am younger then the age on the packet so... And not a big fan of the anime.

No I don't know Bravo, I only buy the Popcorn magazine. (: nice visual kei posters in there. But further I only know Dutch magazines... forgot the names lmao, smart me.

Lmaaoo, they sell Death Note too, my mom liked the photo. I like the art but I dislike the plot, stupid book LMAO.

• Like 1

We had Popcorn too. Is similar to Bravo. Only popcorn was referring more to the music. Bravo was more like a kind of teen guide. In Bravo most of the article was written about sex. Dont worry was not some hentai magazine, more like a guide for teens. they explain about contraception, sexual diseases, sex in general etc...included also much nude pics (sex positions etc..) --lol^^ but yeah mangas are dirty, fuck yeah.

• Like 1