내게 거짓말을 해봐 /Lie To Me Korea

현애

Lie-to-Me03.jpg

Synopsis

Gong Ah Jung, a level 5 Ministry of Culture official, gets entangled in a web of lies when she mistakenly lies that she’s married to Hyun Ki Joon, a hotel manager from an affluent family. Their relationship is further complicated when Ki Joon’s ex-fiancée and a close friend of his brother’s, Oh Yoon Joo, reappears in his life.

Genre: Romance, comedy,Drama

Cast :

Yoon Eun Hye as Gong Ah Jung

Kang Ji Hwan as Hyun Ki Joon

Sung Joon as Hyun Sang Hee

Jo Yoon Hee as Oh Yoon Joo

TRAILER

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

This is new drama .because i'm fan of Eun Hye.and this drama is funny..try to watch this guys..it's really good drama ...rabbit8rabbit8

• Like 3

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 현애

• Shouhei

• KYOKO

• saichiXkun

• 2 months later...

I thought this was a pretty good drama I watched the whole thing and felt the connection between the couple. But they changed the writer half way through and I think it was a mistake because they lost some of story. Still loved it though :)

• Like 1

I thought this was a pretty good drama I watched the whole thing and felt the connection between the couple. But they changed the writer half way through and I think it was a mistake because they lost some of story. Still loved it though :)

aww...i dont know they change the writer >

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...

I thoroughly enjoyed this drama. There are scenes from the very beginning that kept me laughing and later are emotionally moving! YEH is one of my favorite actresses! She's so lovely

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Oh my gosh!!! I watched this one with my cousin and we cant help bit squeal coz this drama is really sweet. Haha!!! And my favorite part is that cola scene. xDD