Boys Over Flowers~

hushbeans

I know it's an old Kdrama but it's one of those dramas that I can never really seem to forget

and never really stop loving even when it's been years since I've last seen it. :6onion72:

Anyone out there who loves BOF too? onion1

If you can still remember, what's your favorite scene/episode? and are you PRO JANDIXJUNPYO or PRO JANDIXJIHOO? rabbit16

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Miro

• hushbeans

• Miharu.187

• reika101

ohhh !i'am fan of BOF!!! but where's there picture? xD ahaha

ooooooh!! a fellow BOF fan! :D

ahhh looking at this picture brings back memories~

Boys-over-Flowers-korean-dramas-32444325-1920-1080.jpg

and here's a pic of just the F4 :D

c8abde11e5a5f320b9127b0d-copy.jpg

• Like 1

That was remind me for my lil sis, she got damned felt in love with this drama.

So far I know, this drama have 3 versions. originally from Japanese drama which is adapted from manga+anime. Second, Taiwan and the last from Korea isn't it?

yes there are 3 versions :D the Taiwanese version came first (Meteor Garden)

meteor-garden2.jpg

then the Japanese version (Hana Yori Dango),

hana-yori-dango-final.jpg

and finally the Korean version (Boys Over Flowers) :D

0001sbkz.jpg

but I was only able to watch HYD and BOF~

• Like 1

Those look like good ones, I've been trying to find a good live action series to watch and sometimes its best to look outside the box for a good drama. I will check this one out :)

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
IKR?! :D I'm already planning to watch BOF again 'cause I have some free time on my hands right now rabbit4

which one do you like best? :D

I really recommend HYD and BOF, I can't say the same for MG though because I never watched it :) happy watching!!~

Well, I've got something to do tonight. Already can tell I won't be sleeping much :( 3rd night in a row I've been up till almost 7 am. I can't complain too much, I wouldn't have found this site if my boredom wasn't killing me. :D

yea.. me too i have that cd too lols xD anyway i have many free time too so i plan to watch xD

nice! choice!6f428754.gif

• Like 1

WOW! 7 am! how do you do that?? and same here, I usually discover the most interesting things when I'm bored :D

me too!~ I love HYD and all but I like the actors/actresses in BOF more and the luxurious lives of the F4 were portrayed better in BOF IMO ;D

woohoo! I'm pushing my friends to watch it too so I have someone to watch it with, the more the merrier they say haha! :cuteonion26: how 'bout you? :D

everyone I know who watches BOYS OVER FLOWER AND THOSE WHO JUZ STARTED WATCHING IT,,, are like totally in love with this and their fav

ofc same goes for me ;)

it's turning out to be that way with me too hahaha!! it's still fun though, right? ;D

yeah! :D probably 'cause it's newer? haha!

woohoo!! who's your favorite F4 member by the way? ^^

; well i love Lee-him ho and Kim Hyun Joong; but my fav is Lee-him ho/Goo Jun pyo - he's tooo adorable >.

well how abut u? who's ur fav?

Feels like it's ages since I saw BOF for the first time.

Darn, need to watch it again. Not that I complain about that...

It's a really nice drama, after all :)

✤Miharu✤ I totally agree with you! Jun Pyo is just too adorbs (>w something to do with him being an heir to some kind of underground business ;D

Chibi-Seme Chidori me too! totally watching it again! :D

I watched this drama too! I only watched the Korean and the Japanese version, didn't watch the Taiwanese one yet.

Here are some pics with the main characters (from all the 3 versions of the drama):

2hgwlk0.jpg

Shan Cai in „Meteor Garden” (Taiwanese) / Makino Tsukushi in „Hana Yori Dango” (Japanese) / Geum Jan-di in „Boys over Flowers” (Korean)

152l4kk.jpg

Dao Ming Si în „Meteor Garden” (Taiwanese) / Domyoji Tsukasa în „Hana Yori Dango” (Japanese) / Goo Joon Pyo in „Boys over Flowers” (Korean)

sxlsa1.jpg

Hua Ze Lei in „Meteor Garden” (Taiwanese) / Hanazawa Rui in „Hana Yori Dango” (Japanese) / Yoon Ji Hoo in „Boys over Flowers” (Korean)

2z53fvt.jpg

Xi Men în „Meteor Garden” (Taiwanese) / Nishikado Sojiro în „Hana Yori Dango” (Japanese) / So Yi Jung in „Boys over Flowers” (Korean)

5pn3wz.jpg

Mei Zuo Ling în „Meteor Garden” (Taiwanese) / Mimasaka Akira în „Hana Yori Dango” (Japanese) / Kim Joon în „Boys over Flowers” (Korean)

I loved both the Korean and Japanese version. :leaf15:

I liked better the Japanese main actress, but about the guys... I liked them more in the Korean version. :D

totally agree with you! I like the actors better in the Korean version (though Jun Matsumoto is adorbs too~) but for the female lead, I kind of like Mao Inoue better :D

I like Jun Matsumoto too! :_red_fox 8 This role was a good one for him!

Both dramas were great! I liked the fact that they were different too. That they had different scenes, it gave the feeling I was watching 2 different dramas (most of the time) not like watching the same one twice! :_red_fox 15

right! HYD and BOF each gave off different feelings to the viewers, when I watched BOF I didn't feel like I was watching another version of HYD at all :D by the way, do you know any other good drama with Jun Matsumoto in it? ^^

I know he also played in Gokusen, Kindaichi Shōnen no Jikenbo 3, Kimi wa Pet, Bambino!, Smile, in all having the lead role, but I didn't watch any of these dramas so, I don't know if they are good or not. yoyo7

I only saw him in Hana Yori Dango. Now my next in the list is Hana Yori Dango 2 :Red_fox: Until today I didn't know that HYD has a 2nd part. :_red_fox 2 Have you seen them both?