Which Yaoi manga would you want to see as an anime / live action?

Miro

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ero Gaki

• sarah3161

• Usagi-chan

• JenovaVII

Which manga would you like to see in anime version? I would like to see Viewfinder as anime.

Well Miro, I might give you some good news... Viewfinder will be released as anime next Spring :)

• Like 5

I would like to see Koisuru Boukun as anime. I really like the OVA, but I hope they will release it as anime too. I'd also like to see Gokujou no Koibito, Viewfinder and Keep Out as anime.

• Like 3

Well Miro, I might give you some good news... Viewfinder will be released as anime next Spring :)

Really??? Can't wait till spring!!!! You've just made my day!

• Like 1

No, Viewfinder won't be released as anime. I mean in spring will be released the animix project (which consists of colour images from the manga and actors are speaking the story) that is in progress for two years now. The illustrations and editing for the animix are already done and now they are putting voices into it.

• Like 2

Yeah, that's true, it's the Animix project that will be released next Spring, not an anime. Yamane Ayano explained it herself at Y-con, but the translator understood "anime" instead of "animix". However the persons who were present at Y-con and speak Japanese said she clearly stated that "an Animix film will be released next Spring".

Here is the picture Yamane Ayano posted on her Twitter with the preview of the Animix project

ymno.jpg

• Like 3

I'd like to see Koisuru Boukun as anime. I really like the OVA, but I hope they will release it as TV series as well. I'd also like to see Gokujou no Koibito, Viewfinder and Keep Out as anime.

Yeah, that's true, it's the Animix project that will be released next Spring, not an anime. Yamane Ayano explained it herself at Y-con, but the translator understood "anime" instead of "animix". However the persons who were present at Y-con and speak Japanese said she clearly stated that "an Animix film will be released next Spring".

Here is the picture Yamane Ayano posted on her Twitter with the preview of the Animix project

ymno.jpg

Oh... I'm a bit disappointed it's only an animax. :( I was really hopping for an anime...

Anyway, the preview looks very good :)

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I'd like to see Nakamura Shungiku's Sekaiichi Hatsukoi as anime. It is one of the best mangas I've read. Really really love it :leaf15:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

i would love to see Yellow as an anime, i love that manga series, and also CUT as some sort of OVA would be awsome, my 2 favourite books :D

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

I am undeniably happy with Viewfinder's animix finally coming out but an anime would be sooo great...

Just thinking about it is enough to make me drool all over :banhbao8:

I would also love it if Maiden Rose was made into as actual anime, not just OVAs, and Vassalord would be amazing animated too *.*

With that in mind, You're My Love Prize In Viewfinder is still my sole and absolute priority

I am undeniably happy with Viewfinder's animix finally coming out but an anime would be sooo great...

Just thinking about it is enough to make me drool all over :banhbao8:

Undoubtly a Viewfinder anime makes you drool hehehe

I'd also enjoy watching Bi No Isu by Ike Reibun and Asia Watanabe's Honeycomb Child, even if this one could only be made in an OVA, as it is a oneshot... a HOT one :cuteonion41:

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

There are 3 BL manga that I love the most and in no specific order are Kizuna, Haru wo Daiteta and Love Mode.

Kizuna and HwD have been released in anime version..

Love Mode hasn't.

I would like to see that happen.

I'd definitely watch it.

• Like 1

There are 3 BL manga that I love the most and in no specific order are Kizuna, Haru wo Daiteta and Love Mode.

Kizuna and HwD have been released in anime version..

Love Mode hasn't.

I would like to see that happen.

I'd definitely watch it.

I agree! Love Mode as anime...:leaf15: plus Viewfinder as anime (no animix):7yoyo:

• Like 2

Love Mode is just epic.

For me, there is not a single character there that can be left out at all. Everyone plays a significant role in bringing everything in full circle. So many stories to tell.

Love, angst, romance, tragedy, comedy, loss, freedom, hunger, and so much, much more.

It's very beautiful and I'm so glad it's a completed series. I hope someone picks it up and turn it into anime. I'm sure there will be certain chapters that won't get included but I hope all the characters are presented.

It's so beautiful. One of the best BL manga series out there.

• Like 1

I agree with yojichan, Love Mode is truly beautiful is every sense of the word.

As are almost every single one of Shimizu Yuki's works, for that matter.

I would also like it very,very much if Love Mode was animated.

For me it would be even more wonderful if ZE was made an anime, though.

It possesses such beauty! Both story wise and art wise. Leaves you breathless *.*

:Red_fox:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
I agree with yojichan, Love Mode is truly beautiful is every sense of the word.

As are almost every single one of Shimizu Yuki's works, for that matter.

I would also like it very,very much if Love Mode was animated.

For me it would be even more wonderful if ZE was made an anime, though.

It possesses such beauty! Both story wise and art wise. Leaves you breathless *.*

:Red_fox:

completely agree!

• Like 1

I would love to see Ayano-sensei's Crimson Spell and Mika-sensei's Under Grand Hotel in anime (Not OVA).:hamtaro-005 (8):

And, also i would love to see all the Yaoi OVA become a tv series with NO uncensored version.:hamtaro-005 (23):

--->IF they can make 'em into anime, i will die with a smile face!!!:hamtaro-005 (5):

• Like 1

I would love to see Ayano-sensei's Crimson Spell in anime (Not OVA).:hamtaro-005 (8):

And, also i would love to see all the Yaoi OVA become a tv series with NO uncensored version.:hamtaro-005 (23):

--->IF they can make 'em into anime, i will die with a smile face!!!:hamtaro-005 (5):

I totally agree!!! I want Crimson Spell in anime too!!! :Red_fox:

ah thanks! i've been hoping viewfinder would become an anime soon. hmm i think i want to see tale of the waning moon if it isn't already one...which i am still waiting for vol.2 does anyone know if vol.2 has been relased here already? :hamtaro-005 (4):

• Like 1