~Hating the feeling of wanting you~

Guest OkataShin

Guest OkataShin

This is a PRIVATE RP between OkataShin and SammuelColdheart

tumblr_m2fv6dtXEm1ro2huoo1_500.jpg

Takishima Ryuu

The older brother of Takishima-family, and 18 years old. The 3rd stage of high school.

He's really popular due to his good looks and nature. Somehow people just always find him really likeable. He's good at school, scoring always almost full points, or at least 98/100 in every subject, and he's the student council president as well. Teachers always praise him for being so brilliant, and he is the one who is always asked to be a tutor from his friends. Though he really has more in him than what he looks. He's worse than you could imagine from the first impression..

His parents are really proud of him as well, always `patting his head´ and bragging about him to their guests. He's always very polite and never says a bad word to those older him. He's also got many older women who have taken a liking to him, plus also some boys in his school have confessed to him, even if they know that he is straight.

He was on good terms with his little brother when they were younger, but when Ryuu went to middle school, and started to care more about his school and friends, spending less time at home, their relationship grew worse.. Finally they started to live in hatred towards each other, and stopped spending time together at once. Even though Ryuu is in bad relations with his little brothers, he often catches himself from looking at his little brothers body with `that kind of eyes´, and dreaming about doing `things´ to him. He sometimes even thinks about raping his brother, stopping just in time before he touches the younger one. This is actually the reason why Ryuu hates his younger brother. He can't believe that he's lusting for a boy, and his little brother above all! He blames his brother for making his mind twisted.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Ryuu woke up from his dream once again panting, and finding his own hand from his trousers. He was having a really bad hard-on. It would have been nothing abnormal and wrong if it had been a dream about a sexy, voluptuous girl, but no. It had been a dream about his own little brother moaning and screaming under him, covered by sweat, being entered by Ryuu. These dreams always made Ryuu want to vomit, but he couldn't. He didn't feel bad physically but mentally. He didn't want to be gay, and incest above all! His body was sure giving him a hard time everytime he saw his little brother coming from shower with only a towel on, but these dreams... They were a lot worse.. They made Ryuu feel like it was real.. Like he really was making love to his little brother...

Ryuu stood up and walked out from his room with only boxers on. He walked straight to the bathroom to get some release from his own hand, picturing his younger brothers face in his mind at the same time. When he finished, he went to the sink, washed his face 3 times with cold water, and then took a glance of himself from the mirror. "You sick bastard.." He whispered quietly and shook his head in anger. Water droplets were running down on his handsome face, and he couldn't stop thinking about all the girls who were drooling because of it, and his muscular body. Why, just why! He couldn't be normal and be into girls. Why did it have to be his little brother who he hated, and who hated him back? `God only knows why.´ He thought before walking away from the mirror, to the upstair-hallway, which had only two rooms if not including the bathroom. His own, and his little brother's...

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SammuelColdheart

532532.jpg

Takishima Otaka

The younger brother of Takishima-family, and 16 years old. In first stage of high school.

Otaka is rather a lone wolf, a person who likes to be alone, he have of course many people who likes him in school, but due his personality many of them just hate him, or don't want to get involve with him. However seems like Otaka is far from famous as his older brother, being the loved one and from their family, and from the kids in school, and from both guys and girls in school, and even a president of the student council, makes Otaka angry because he is no different then his brother.

He have attractive look, but more aggressive side, stubborn, and cold personality. Being having many troubles in his school before, when he finally gradulate from the main school, and moved to high school the teachers was relieved that they get rid of him. Causing a lot of troubles in his previous school, and no different now, he was like the bad boy in the family even though the only difference which he had with his brother that he was more emotional, and he had to keep his dark, cold side on top of everything to can he defend himself from heart breaks or emotional breaks.

Hating his brother because he left him all by himself when he needed him mostly, feeling hurt and betrayed by him a hatreds grow up in him towards his brother, ignoring him and cutting him completely from his world, giving him no other choice but to just stay to the side and watch him. Even though he had many problems, like personal one a moments when he needed someone next to him, but he wasn't the same person as before who would share his problems with his brother, he was more, closed in himself, and taking all burden of their parents hatred on his fragile shoulders and living through the whole hell of the world till his brother was living happily, he was happy for that if he had to be truthful and he didn't had anything against that, so that why he stopped fighting or talking with his brother just spending more time alone then ever.

It was again a late night, from which the younger male got back from the streets, he was all covered in bruises and dirt, giving him hard time to even more some parts of his body, he couldn't think for anyone right now, more less for a lover or something like that. Otaka was a gay person and he knew it, he was proud with it, even though he was looking as a normal guy he was still gay and nothing could change that, he didn't knew why but he loved being... different and unique from the rest, being himself and if this means for him being gay then he didn't mind it.

"Again a hard night... a gang war... we didn't had such one for a very long time..." he would mumble even though officially he was in neither of the gangs which was fighting but he was spending sometimes with the the boys of one of the gang, which he loved, the leader gave him chance to join but he did decline it, he didn't want to get officially involve and get stuffs on his head with which he won't manage to deal, looking around the bathroom as the warm water was dripping off and embracing his whole naked body, the door for the bathroom was open and the shell as well he didn't hide exactly his body.

Guest OkataShin

Ryuu had just gotten into his room when he heard footsteps from the hallway. He sighed. His badass littlebrother coming back from his nightly adventures. That guy really was always getting into trouble. Not like Ryuu actually cared. He hated him. Though he still couldn't help but give some thoughts to him as well (other than the dirty ones) because Otaka WAS his little brother, no matter if he liked it or not. It was a fact, and he had to go along with that. He put on some clothes before going back to the hallway to search for his little brother from his room, but he was not in. The door to the bathroom was open and the silent sound of shower was carried into Ryuu's ears. He quietly went closer.

The sight of naked, pale body of his own little brother made shivers run trough Ryuu's body, and his (just a while ago) tamed hard-on came back again. It was a beautiful sight as the water ran down on the slightly muscular body which was covered in bruises. Otaka's back was turned to Ryuu, so he wasn't seen, but still he quickly turned away. He didn't want to be tempted away by the sight of a guy. He wasn't a f*cking gay for gods sake! He shook his head angrily and went to get a towel. He threw it to the bathroom without taking another glimpse inside. He closed the door and leaned towards the wall, waiting for his little brother to finish the shower. He was full of hearing their mother worrying about the younger one all the time, and he was going to talk to Otaka. He was full of that brat's cocky attitude, and had now decided to make an end to it. Those bruises were obviously from a fight, and even if he didn't like his little brother, he still needed to get him out of the shit he had gotten into, for their mothers sake.

Otaka would hear the closing door sound as he would raise lightly his eyebrow looking towards the door which just got closed and notice down the thrown towel, sighing softly "My big bro is here..." he would mumble to himself, but the water was too noisy to be heard it won't take much of a time to finish his bath as he would stop the water and walk towards the thrown towel picking it up and squeezing it tightly, as he would dry some parts of his body and concentrate over his hair drying, when he opened the door for the bathroom without any other towel to cover his private spots, looking down to his sitting brother against the wall.

"What the hell you are looking here... Ryuu don't you have better stuffs to do, then to peeking up till I am taking a shower?" he would say with raised eyebrow "Don't tell me you are gay too..." he would say to his brother as he will take the bath towards his room, even though he would never admit that he wanted his brother sexually too, but he will never admit it, it was sick and wrong, how could he even think of it, but god damn it... his brother is so hot... and in face, and in body and in everything... that why he hated him, he didn't want to get involve with his brother, his brother was always the best son in their family and not just there but everywhere... till Otaka was always the black ship, the one causing problems.

Guest OkataShin

Ryuu raised his head as he heart the door open, and saw Otaka standing there without clothes, EVERYTHING showing completely. He had to swallow noisily, and quickly shake his head to prevent the ill thoughts from coming to his mind. He didn't want to be sick, and lusting for his little brother was sick. Even though he had just gotten release from his own hand, he could feel his member getting all hard again down there, and he stayed on the floor, sitting so that it wouldn't be noticed by his younger brother. "Don't make me laugh." He said in a nonchalant manner, and turned his head to his front, pretending to think something, when he actually just wanted to get his eyes away from his brother's private parts.

When he was in the middle of starting a sentence, Otaka suddenly walked past him, towards his own room. Ryuu quickly stood up, catching Otaka from arm. "Where the hell do you think you're going?" He snapped angrily, not being happy at all about getting ignored. Sometimes he just hated his cocky, bratty brother who did everything he could just to piss Ryuu off. `Why the hell am I even getting hard for this shitty brat after all?´ He asked from himself inside his mind, not saying those words out loud. He never would have done that. He would have rather died than admitted that he wanted to have sex with his own brother.

Otaka would glare over his brother from over his shoulder and sigh softly "What the hell do you want from me, go take care for your erection then talking with me..." yes Otaka did noticed the erection, that why he want it to get rid of his brother or he was going to rape him right here on the spot, Otaka might be a bad boy and sometimes acting stupid but actually he was pretty good at details and was good in coming up with a good plans, for many stuffs, he was a logical type of guy. Otaka had muscular body but his brother definitely was more muscular then him.

"I am going to my room!" He would say angrily and rudely break free pushing his brother backward, glaring over the other as he would curse few times underneath his nose, and walk forward to his room slapping the door behind him, as he will start to dry off his wet body from the water, sitting on the edge of his bed and bending his waist forward to can his slightly long hair drop forward and he be more capable of drying it off, 'Why the hell I wanted to rape him right there on the spot... he is my big bro after all... it's wrong no matter that I am gay, and I like guys.' He would think to himself as he was drying off his hair from the water.

Guest OkataShin

"What the hell do you want from me, go take care for your erection then talking with me..." Those words made Ryuu's eyes widen. Fuck, he had been noticed. A red colour took over his cheeks, half from being embarrassed half from being angry. He hadn't fully came over the shock of being caught, when he was suddenly shoved away, and glared by hateful eyes. It took only 5 seconds for him to boil of anger. He rushed after his little brother, and opened the door with power, though he didn't bang it against the wall. He didn't want their parents to wake up.

He saw Otaka drying his hair with the towel, sitting on the edge of his bed with no care about anything. Now Ryuu didn't care about the naked body anymore. He was pissed off like hell, and couldn't give a shit to something like his own sexual desires. He took quick steps towards his little brother, and pushed him on the bed, locking his wrists above the head, locking the other one's lower body to the bed with his own. "You're just a f*cking selfish brat, always doing what you want, giving our mother just worry all the time. You just really love being f*cking troublesome, causing everyone to turn their heads at you. ISN'T THERE A LIMIT TO BEING SUCH AN ASS!!?" He shouted the last sentence, not caring if their parents would wake up or not. They were sleeping downstairs on the other side of the house, but still such a loud shouting might have been heard. Though Ryuu didn't care. He just shouted at his younger brothers face, and glared him straight into eyes. He surely wished that he could kill the younger one right now. He was breathing heavily, and he put all his strength into pinning his little brother down, even burying his fingers so deeply into the other one's wrist that it might have hurt. Though he didn't care about that either.

He would feel sudden pin down over the bed, as he would shiver slightly his brother was acting entirely different then the way he usually do, gulping softly he will look up at him "Let go of me... or I will kick your proud ass around the whole house, plus you will wake up mom and dad." He would say rather angrily at his brother pushing him backward "If you so hate me, I will get out of here, didn't knew I cause you so much problems." He would say rather cold and push his brother further backward to can he stand up and walk to his closet to put underwear at least, after he put on his black boxers with red lines like a lightnings, he will stand up in his full height and start putting on his pants and shirt.

"I've never been part of this family or I will be... you are favorite son of our parents they don't need me, neither you do." he will say finally finishing up with wearing a cloths reaching up for his motorcycle keys as he will take his leather jacket and look over his brother "Don't wait for me, I am not going to come back, ever again here!" He would say rather harsh as he will close the door of his room after he left it, and walk downstairs, he will look at his parents which was standing on the end of the stairs, as he will sigh, and just pass them without telling them "Have a nice life without me mom, dad." He will say as he will take the way for the parking slot and get on his motorcycle starting it up and flashing through the street for like a second and he was far away from his home "I am better alone." He will mumble as he will take the way for the city center, he had a plan where to go of course, and how to take care for himself, he needed nothing else.

Guest OkataShin

Ryuu, who was shocked from the sudden change of events, stared at the door with widened eyes. His parents ran to the room in a rush with their pajamas on, looking at him with worried expressions. "What happened? Where Otaka went?" They asked, and Ryuu stayed quiet. He couldn't believe what had just happened. He had went off at his little brother, and caused him to leave home. `Yeah... That's what I'd like to ask from myself... What happened...? I didn't want him to leave... I just wanted him to listen to me...´ When his mother started to cry, Ryuu snapped out of his thoughts.

"My son...!! He left home...!! I'm such a poor mother...!" Her mother cried, her face showing a painful expression. Their father went to hug her, and turned his face to Ryuu. "Did you guys fight?" He asked, not showing any worry, just being curious. He seemed to be in his thoughts. Ryuu nodded laconically. "I told him to stop being selfish... To think about mom who always worries about him... And he got mad, saying that he'll never come back to be part of this family.." Ryuu said, and his body started to shake. He didn't know if it was out of anger or out of sadness. At least there weren't tears coming, so he wasn't probably sad. But angry he was. `What the fuck is just going on in that idiot's head? He has to pretend to be such a martyr. That boy really has got some serious problems with his head.´

"Ryuu?" Hearing his mother call his name, Ryuu raised his gaze to her. She was sitting on the floor, looking completely helpless and painful, like she was going to die. "Yes mom?" Ryuu asked, like the obeying son he was inside the family. He never went against their parents, and always listened to them. He didn't want to cause problems to them, because Otaka already did it for him. He wanted to be the reliable-boy who his parents could be proud of, even if his mind had got the dark place too... But that was hidden from them.

"Please, Ryuu... Bring him back.. He won't survive alone there..." His mother almost begged from him. It made a new rage boil inside Ryuu. `Are you f*cking happy about making our mother like this?!!´ He would have shouted to Otaka if the younger one would have been there, but he wasn't. "How can Ryuu possibly know where Otaka is? Calm down dear." Father said, stroking their mother's back gently, but she started shouting: "I DON'T CARE! I JUST WANT HIM BACK!!!" Ryuu turned his eyes away. Their mother had always loved Otaka more, even though the younger one never seemed to notice it. Ryuu nodded sadly and answered: "Yes mom." Then he left the house.

It won't take much time for Otaka to get to his desired place, stopping in front a friend house, as he will take off his helmet and place it on the sitting spot on his motorcycle, sighing softly. He will reach up for his phone to pull it out and check for new calls or messages, but there was none. He will sigh again returning his phone into his pocket as he will turn on his motorcycle alarm and walk towards the house door knocking lightly few times.

After few minutes a boy will appear on the door as he will open it and inviting Otaka inside, Kain was his name and was the best friend which Otaka had so far, looking over Kain he will nod and smile closing the door behind him, Kain though that probably Ryuu will worry for his brother as his family as well, so he did sent a message few seconds after Otaka went upstairs in Kain's house, the message was sent to Ryuu phone.

"What happen Otaka, did you had another fight with your brother?" he will ask shortly after he entered in his room, closing the door behind him as he will take the spot on the edge of the bed, till Otaka was laying down on Kain's bed "Yea... I guess he will never understand them as he used to..." it will take few minutes for Kain and Otaka to talk to eachother, Kain was currently the only one who knew Otaka way more better then anyone else.

"I just don't get it Kain, he was so overtaken with his new school, friends the love of all teachers and friends that he completely start ignoring me... even though I was the one taking all the blame and hatred from our parents... I wanted to be the black sheep in the family to can they be happy for him, he never gets that... he still thinks just for himself how good and how proud he is... I just can't stand on that..." he will mumble to his friend clenching tightly the bed sheets in one his fist.

Guest OkataShin

As soon as Ryuu got the message from Kain, he sighed in relief. He had thought that the boy would do something as reckless as living on the streets or something. Ryuu laughed at his own thoughts, thinking: `Oh gosh, I really read too much books.´ Then he got serious again. If Otaka was at Kain's place, at least he was safe there... But still, their mom wanted Ryuu to bring Otaka back home. And if Ryuu just went there, Otaka would be angry at his best friend who had reported on him. It was a dead-end.

Slowly, letting his shoulders go down, Ryuu turned around, and walked back to their home-road. He had no idea what to do. His mother wasn't going to leave him be before Otaka was brought back home, and Otaka would surely never come back home if he asked. Even though he knew that, he still drew his phone from his pocket and started to write a message: "Come back home. Mom is worried. She's crying." He put nothing excessive because he didn't want to sound like he was worried or wanted the boy to come back, when he actually was. He had once been really close with his little brother, and even if they weren't close anymore, he still was worried at times like these. He didn't hate his little brother from the bottom of his heart even though he tried to tell himself so.

Otaka will feel the vibration of his phone in his pocket as he will sigh softly, reaching up to it, he saw that it was new message pulling out his phone to read it, he will growl lightly in anger as he will throw his phone to the side Kain will shiver lightly as he will lean next to Otaka and wrap one of his hands around Otaka and gently fondle his hair with a smile on his face "Why you don't try, and work the things out with your brother... I am sure your parents are worried for you... especially your mother you know that she loves you a lot." He will say as Otaka will glare at him and sigh softly.

"Y-Yea she does, as far for my father... he hates me completely... not that I love him much..." Sighing softly as he will stand up, but Kain will wrap his arms around the other from behind and hug him tightly letting his chin to rest on the male's shoulder, Otaka will look questionably at Kain but smile a bit, Kain was the only person who could make him smile so far "I think I better get back..." he will say reaching up to his friend hair and mess it up a bit, playfully standing up and walking towards his phone to can he returned in his pocket, going downstairs as Kain will follow him to can he says his byes with his friend, Otaka will get on his motorcycle and look over his friend waving bye... placing his helmet on the head as he will turn around his motor with trails on the street and flash forward going back towards his neighborhood.

It won't take much of a time for him to get on their street, he will notice his brother car, but he will not stop just continue forward to their house as he will part in the garage, removing his helmet and taking it with him back inside the house, when he opened the door their mother will run towards him and hug him tightly "Don't you ever do that again! I was so worried!" She will say hugging him tightly, with still tears on her face "Did your brother told you to get back? And found you?" She will ask, as he will nod "Yea I think he comes after me." He will mumble and look to the side.

Guest OkataShin

Ryuu was deep in his thoughts as he went inside. Otaka hadn't answered his message, so Ryuu was going to pick up his car keys. He would have went to look for his little brother but well, guess what? His little brother was there, in the middle of their entryway, hugging their crying mother. Their father gave him a meaningful gaze, and he nodded back. Next their mother came to hug Ryuu tightly. "Thank you so much for bringing him back home!" She said, and Ryuu swallowed noisily, turning his head away. "I didn't bring him back. He came by himself." He said with anger in his voice. Their mother startled and looked at him with asking eyes. Ryuu said nothing. He was already fed up seeing their mother cry because of Otaka. This happened too often. And she never got angry at Otaka. She should have!

"Can I go? I guess my mission is accomplished?" Ryuu asked, and their mother's eyes widened. "What is wrong with you? This isn't like you at all Ryuu. Is everything alright?" She asked, but Ryuu just smiled at her weakly and answered: "Yeah I'm just tired." `Of this shit.´ He thought in his mind the last part, but he didn't say it out loud. Then he gently pushed their mother away and went upstairs into his own room, being careful about not looking at Otaka's direction. In his room he threw away his clothes, leaving only boxers on, and went to lay on his bed. As he was getting closer to his sleep, his imagination started running. And you can guess that the images in his head were about him having sex with his younger brother. He blamed it all on the younger brother who had appeared in front of him, naked. He hadn't had the time to think about it earlier, but now he had plenty of time, in the middle of the night.

Otaka will look at his brother when he came back at home and said to his mother that he had nothing to do with bringing him back, he was about to say something but he kept silence, starring at his father with disgust, and shake his head, he pat their mother shoulder when the older brother push her to the side gently, as he will smile to her a bit, and run after his brother, when the other entered in his own room he will enter shortly after finding is brother on the bed, finding a spot to the edge of his bed as he looked at him.

"Why did you lied to mom?" He will ask questionably,leaning backward towards the wall on his older brother bed, and bring his legs up to can he sit on top of his brother kneels, looking down at him "You was the one brining me back at home, by sending me the SMS, if it wasn't for this SMS I would probably wouldn't come back till tomorrow." He will say looking at his brother, as he will place his hand on his brother's chest to can he used as a main root source and move with his on top of his brother body and up to his head looking down at him "You shouldn't lie like that, when it comes to our mother." He will say rather politely, and calm down, he had to admit that he want to kiss his brother right now in this very moment, but it would be wrong, and the other will have just one more thing to make fun with him.

Guest OkataShin

Ryuu shivered in shock and in pleasure as Otaka came to sit on top of him, and started to caress his chest and face with his finger tips. His eyes widened slightly. `Has he found me out? Is he teasing me now because he knows about my thoughts?´ He thought, and swallowed noisily as his little brothers face came slightly closer to his. He could only stare in those shimmering eyes, and feel the other one's body against his. He started to salivate, and finally he had to fight against the urge against the want to kiss his younger brother, and turn his gaze to the other one's hair. This way he didn't have to meet the other one's gaze, and get mesmerized and swallowed into the other one's trap. `He's probably trying to expose me, but I won't go with that.´

"I didn't lie actually. I didn't go and get you back home, so I didn't bring you here. I just sent you an SMS." Ryuu muttered, and he had to fist his hands. He wanted to lock Otaka's body right here where it was now, against his own. He wanted to connect their lips, and explore every part of the other one's mouth. He wanted to claim his brother for himself. He wanted to own Otaka. He quickly shook his head to make his improper thoughts go away. He didn't want to have these kind of thoughts right now, when the other one's hand was tracking up and down on his upper body, and when their bodies were touching. He was now walking on dangerous grounds. He was going trough the list of the reasons `not-to-rape-my-younger-brother´ in his mind as he tried to avoid Otaka's eyes at the same time.

Otaka will get a bit more anger because his brother didn't look at his eyes and spoke, it seemed like he was lying, he will grow lightly as he will catch the other male's chin and move his head to face his eyes "Don't look aside if you say the truth! You was the one who got me back! Got it! I wouldn't come back for days and weeks if you didn't send me this SMS." He will say and move up from his brother body resting his hands on his brother chest to keep his body and weight up, as he will shake his head and took his body off of the other male's body, and sit down at the edge of the other male's bed, and lean his back backward to rest a bit.

"You know sometimes I might be an ass, but this is just because I am looking after you in my own way... you just don't get it!" He will say, and frown a bit standing up as he will walk towards the door, and stop before he leaves "I love you, even though I hate you sometimes, I love you as a brother and as a family. Nothing can change that... but the way you ignore me since you move to the high school, this is not the brother which I used to know. You are not the same person who before will stick around me, talk with me, and listen to me. The time for this long time passed, the time for you to come back in my world, you can blame only yourself that you was kicked out of this world." He will say as his eyes will fulfill with tears and slowly drop down through his cheek as he was holding tightly for the door, ready to open it.