Psychic Detective Yakumo anime

현애

A11191-40.jpg

Summary :

Yakumo Saitou, a reserved College student, was born with a red left eye. This eye, which he usually hides behind a contact lense, gives him the ability to see ghosts and spirits and has brought him many hardships throughout his life. Even though this special vision could easily scare anyone, it doesn't scare Yakumo. He strongly believes ghosts and spirits are feelings left behind, bound to earth because of a certain 'cause'. It is his opinion that by talking with them, he can eliminate that 'cause' and release them, allowing them to rest in peace. One day, a fellow College student named Haruka Ozawa knocks on his door, asking for help to save her friend, who she believes to be possessed. Reluctantly, he accepts, and thus begins a story full of unsolved supernatural events, bound to be deciphered by the two, and Yakumo's journey to release his heart from his painful past.

Genre : Horror, Mystery, Romance, Shoujo, Supernatural

This anime kinda interesting n____n.so u should watching this too..rabbit4rabbit4

• Like 2

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• K

• JenovaVII

• 현애

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm stalled at the fifth or sixth episode for months. Primary reason being I love the novels and the mangas and ,by experience, I was already expecting partial or even total changes but... It still disappointed me. The character designs are not ugly, the animation is below mediocre and the plot deviates from the original.

With all that in mind I'm not saying that it's not a good anime to watch. It's dark (although not so much as it should be) with a sweet feeling. Thanks to this post reminding me of it's existence now I kind of wantto resume watching and finish it. I'll give it a chance to redeem itself. Thank you, BLover (:

. .i'd watched this 3-4 months ago, i can't remember how many episodes it has, i bought a dvd of it, cause i'm kinda interested of the story (and of course the main character :D), but i intentionally didn't finish it, cause i get bored as episodes passed, but what really attracted me was the story behind his left eye, so i peeked to the last episode, but i didn't get what i'm looking for, (maybe because i skipped some of it's episodes), uhmmm, i just wanna know, if this all it has, or there's a second season for it??? :Red_fox3: