Thought I'd ask

aerithbunny

So I try to post once a week on rp's is the first thing I should say.

Secondly, I need someone to post around three paragraph's in rp's so that's another thing.

I play many characters I myself have made up, but I'm going to put up one to see if anyone's interested.

Name: Naquos

Seme/Seke/Uke: Seme

Basic Description: He is the leader of a circus, the ring master. Cold and collected, he is a vampire thus his circus is a night circus as he will die if exposed to the sun. He is cold and ruthless, and he is into bondage. I suppose the right kind of person could change him but it would be difficult to do. He's strongly opinionated and doesn't like those who disagree with him or try to pick fights with him. He does like some fight though, so in truth he probably doesn't really know what he wants until he finds it. Naquos is cold but will open up with time, he is also an open person, open to many people.(as in threesomes are fine and such) Though btw he smokes no matter what, and that won't change.

pics:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

BTW most posts I do are 18+

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rukia-K1

• aerithbunny

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay xD I thought it would fit because I originally got the idea from a fanfiction called "The Night Circus", so this might work well:

Basically we have an older brother come to a circus with his younger brother who goes into a fortune tellers booth. The fortune teller gives him an odd reading and then tells him to leave. The boys leave and then the younger brother finds a card from the fortune teller in his bed the next morning. Getting curious he goes back to the circus and asks about it only to find out the fortune teller is the ringmaster, and also kind of cold. However, when the boy questions about the card he asks him "what can I do for you" and then it kind of leads into a mystery type of thing with the boy wanting answers and not getting them, and his family telling him to stay away, but he gets attracted to the other for some reason.

Sounds good, but Naquos would eventually completely steal him away with no remorse, he would eventually if he fell for the younger brother allow him to go back to his family but Naquos is known for not caring as long as he gets what he wants. I'm not sure how it would go because it's testing a ground with one of my more serious and ruthless semes. If you're ok with what the idea is in total then yeah sure. ^^

Yeah that's fine xD, because as for how I have my character laid out it's basically like his older brother (one of them anyways) is the only one that actually gives a d*mn about him |D...so he would actually probably go with that. So do you want me to show you my character?

Name: Kasai Mryanta

Appearance:

(The person in the front-to the right)

Personality (and some other info): He often causes trouble in his family and angers them as well. His Father took him in from his Mother who pushed him away after seeing he was "not fit to live with her". Which causes him to be harsh and he likes to rebel. His personality clashes with his Father's, which leads to a lot of yelling among them all. That and with how he acts he likes to fight with his brothers, which never ends well. It has affected him enough to use his Mother's last name and not his Father's. He also likes to be sarcastic when people tell him things that he doesn't like.

- - - Updated - - -

----

also who is making the thread?

If you want me to make the thread I can, I'll put all of the info in it then if you give it to me?

|D I really have nothing better to do...-no one else is on- eheh