はじめまして。

Herr Belial

こんにちは、皆さん。元気? My name is Tatiana but on internet I am Herr Belial XD. I am from Mexico :). I am 24 (kinda old, I know it lol!!!). I am studying Japanese and German and I do my best :). I speak a bit of English too XD.

I do like yaoi of course

I am a yaoi fangirl since I was 14 :). My first yaoi anime was Gravitation . Right now, my favourite yaoi manga is Viewfinder by Yamane Ayano though I do have a lot of ‘favourite’ ones too

I am a gamer too!! >_> I play videogames since I was 5 :D. The first videogame I played was Mario Bross and Duck Hunt xD hahaha. Yeah .

Ask me anything :) I really answer you :D.

Tschüs~~~

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ~Mitsukuni~

• gin

• amisis

Nice to meet you Herr Belial:-) I still consider myself to e new here as I haven't seen everything yet,it will probably take a long time! Your intro isinteresting. I do know just a trace of german,having lived there in Frankfort for 4 1/2 yrs.,and I did take one semester of it. It's a difficult language in my opinion! I am a late bloomer to the bl and yaoi world-discovered it @age 30 just to see what it wad about. Never thinking I would like it at all, I surprised myself when the addiction was obvious immediately! I've been hooked ever since. Now I'm 34!(for 2 full days now:() Now that's what you might call OLD! At least everyone says I don't look that old and I still get carded:-) Well my favorite mangakas, it changes oftenor I guess I don't have any now. Its fun reading new stuff and getting to kniw all the different kinds of styles these talented senseis' have brought to the table. YO has really made it possible to get more new material to read ad everyone has been so kind so I'm breaking out of my shy demeanor at my old age! Looking foward to seeing you around:-)

Welcome, newcomer!

Nice to meet you! c: Hope (and I know) you'll enjoy here~! :'D

Let's all have fun, yah?

243kqqx.jpg

And

Merry Christmas! Happy Holidays!

2enytkn.jpg

• 3 weeks later...