♥Lights, Camera, Drama... Love?♥ A story about six different people~

kittypanda

Okay so this idea just popped into my head and I wanted to share it with you all. Now keep this mind this rp maybe a little complex and complicated so I'll explain this to you all.

First off: it will contain 3 plots. But they will come together in the end so it'll make sense.

Second off: I know how people pick out their own characters and all but... I'll be giving them names and a little bit about their backgrounds and personalities.

Third off: I need you all to have a very open mind about it and a really good imagination.

Fourth off: I need you guys to write at least two paragraphs...

Side Note: You can have up to two characters. Also you must have semi-good English. But other then that.. I hope you all enjoy~

First plot:

Haninaka Sakura was a starting out actor who was down on his luck for a while, until his manager told him that a opening for the leading lady was opened on a Soap Opera due to the one that they had decided to quit because of "certain requirements" were not to her liking so she upped and left. Excited Sakura was that he finally got a chance at fame soon finds out that it is not all that it's cracked up to be due to a certain leading man. The one person who keeps knocking him down is none other then, Otaka Yuri... The most famous and most well known playboy out there has his eyes set on ruining Sakura's dreams and hopes. But what happens when on set for an episode of "Mystic Falls" They get trapped in a cabin due to a horrible snow storm. What will happen? Will this bring them closer together or will they try and hurt each other?

Rated 18+

Warnings: This will contain some heavy sex between two men, slight bondage, a little bit of voyeurism, the use of toys, and some abuse but only a little bit.

Characters:

Haninaka, Sakura:

(Kittypanda)

Otaka, Yuri:

Second Plot:

Rich man and always in the spot light Tanner, Kyo had everything he could dream of. Good looks, a big house, woman and men, a great job which was the lead singer of Bleeding Hearts. But there was always a nagging feeling deep down in his stomach. He felt like there was something missing, that was until he met the lead singer from a new rising band called the Angel's.... Iris, Jin. A new rising pop singer. Kyo at first was stunned at how beautiful Jin was... But got over it quickly when he found out he had a horrible attitude problem. After that the male gave him nothing but problems along the way, always bad mouthing his band and him. So he got fed up with it and decided to take matters into his own hands...

Rating 18

Characters:

Tanner, Kyo:

Iris, Jin:

Third Plot:

Have you ever looked at a magazine and thought how beautiful the people were in it? How envious you felt when you stared at them and then looked at yourself in the mirror and thought... Why can't I be that person? Well Tamaki, Saki did. Hell he works with beautiful people every single day, always watching them work and pose. His job was to measure the outfits and to hand the models their outfits, always making sure that it fit them properly. But their was one person he couldn't stand... One person who always got under his skin with his whole flirty and I don't care about anybody other then me attitude. Kaza, Yoko. A man who was absolutely breathtaking but also had a big ego. During a photo shoot he would always glance over at Saki and make him feel extremely uneasy. But what does a modal do in his spare time? Well try and seduce the small outfit designer of course...

Rating 18++

Warnings: Extreme voyeurism, sex and bondage with a slight use of toys.

Characters:

Tamaki, Saki:

(Kittypanda)

Kaza, Yoko:

Okay so there you have it~ The Plots and character's to choose from.

Also if you have any question's about any of the plots please let me know!

Other then that, enjoy~ ^-^

• 2 years later...
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kittypanda

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, so I realized that it was asking to much for six people, but I'm willing to compromise and do one of the three as a stand alone rp. That is if anybody is interested.