HI~!

Guest ReiiMikaido

Guest ReiiMikaido

hii~ i dont know what to say... hahah umm..... i love yaoi oh! and i have a question... because yaoi is all i go for when i on my computer ( for 5 years > so anyone have this experience?

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Matti_19

• Nena21

• EmiZea

• Amander123

Hi there!

Welcome to Yaoi Otaku~

That's nothing to be sad about, they just don't understand the awesomeness of manga and the fun of talking with others about your interests... THey seem like no fun themselves.

So, cheer up!

You'll surely find tones of friends here (:

Welcome, ReiiMikaido!

You signature is really cute! I like Fran and Belphegor a lot, they are hilarious. :5yoyo34:

Enjoy the forum in our company (:

Hi Rei! Nice to meet you! :D

Yeap... but don't give them attention! Because you like yaoi, it doesn't mean you live a boring live... no way! :banhbao35:

Welcome to the forum! Nice to meet you!!!! :hamtaro-005 (23):

Have fun here!!! :leaf12:

Hmm... your friends should understand and accept your hobbies :hamtaro-005 (6):

hiya! Welcome to the forum! And no that is not boring, anymore than their going to facebook/twitter everyday is boring for them. :) So have fun and enjoy the yaoi!!!

. .warm welcome hugz reiimikaido foxy3

. .maybe all people were hooked in twitter, facebook, friendster or whatever social sites they are in, but don't mind what your friends told you, isn't this a social site already??? (though it's not totally, cause this is a forum), but people here were sharing thoughts and feelings of the same interest, meeting new people from diferent countries, and hey! THIS IS MORE THAN A SOCIAL SITE, it's like a family that bonds together, and everyone here is friendly, :cuteonion48:

. .so just follow what your heart really says, besides it's people's choice where to attach their-selves, this is you, and this is your interest, if this not made you bore, then that's all that matters rabbit6

(i think, i'm talking too much, lol :D) rabbit4

Hi, Reii ^0^.

Don't be sad. everyone can search of everything that make them happy, include you. you read many mangas to get happiness. you love yaoi mangas. so what's strange with that :p? about me, I prefer watching dramas ^0^.

Anyway, welcome to this forum ^0^. I'm sorry if my English isn't good :D.

Guest ReiiMikaido
. .warm welcome hugz reiimikaido foxy3

. .maybe all people were hooked in twitter, facebook, friendster or whatever social sites they are in, but don't mind what your friends told you, isn't this a social site already??? (though it's not totally, cause this is a forum), but people here were sharing thoughts and feelings of the same interest, meeting new people from diferent countries, and hey! THIS IS MORE THAN A SOCIAL SITE, it's like a family that bonds together, and everyone here is friendly, :cuteonion48:

. .so just follow what your heart really says, besides it's people's choice where to attach their-selves, this is you, and this is your interest, if this not made you bore, then that's all that matters rabbit6

(i think, i'm talking too much, lol :D) rabbit4

nooo!! thanks so much now i feel so much better ^^ nice to meet you!! :D

a huge welcome to you , have fun with this yaoi heaven :D

well, i feel sad for your friends cause they compare their hobbies to yaoi (just tell them that as long you're having fun there is nothing wrong at what you do)

Have a nice day

hey, reii *hugs* foxy3

aww there's nothing to be sad about hun, i mean loving you'r thing and bieng proud about it is what's important sweety! yoyo1

plus, who says that just doesn't appreciate how awsome manga and yaoi is, and they should mind they're own boring, stupid business ! :8yoyo13:

hmm, facebook, huh? old stuff, yaoi and manga are so much better!:cuteonion48:

anyways, i'm sure you'll have lotsa fun here as you share you intrests with us! :cuteonion7:

oh i forgot to tell ya welcome so .. welocme! hope to see ya around :hamtaro-005 (22):

• 3 weeks later...