[KOR] 49 Days

현애

49days+cover.jpg

Synopsis

The story is about a woman who falls into a coma after a car accident. To revive, the Death Scheduler gives her 49 days to convince three people (apart from her parents) to shed genuine/sincere tears for her. To fulfill her mission, she enters the body of another woman.

Plot

In "49 Days," Shin Ji-Hyun (Nam Gyu-Ri) falls into a coma after a car accident. Making matters all the more tragic, her wedding was right around the corner.

Meanwhile, Song Lee-Kyung's (Lee Yo-Won) soul becomes possessed by Shin Ji-Hyun's spirit. Song Lee-Kyung then comes across Han-Kang (Jo Hyeon-Jae), who was Shin Ji-Hyun's first love.

If the three people who truly love Shin Ji-Hyun cries for her within 49 days then she will survive.

Main Cast

Jo Hyeon-Jae - Han-Gang

Lee Yo-Won - Song Lee-Kyung

Jeong Il-Woo - Angel of Death

Nam Gyu-Ri - Shin Ji-Hyun

Bae Su-Bin - Shin Ji-Hyun's fiancee

Seo Ji-Hye - Shin Eun-Jung

Kang Seong-Min

omg..i recommended to you to watch it ...it's so nice..

• Like 5

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 현애

• JuJu

• Ginger

• zyphur

Top Posters In This Topic

. .that's kinda interesting story, and yah, was that a series??? (i guess, yes :D )

. .reincarnation but the spirit is aware even if she's just only a soul, nice :)

• Like 1

Kya! It sounds so cool! Is it a series or only an episode? I wanna watch it! :msn_red_fox 6

it's episode..n__n

. .that's kinda interesting story, and yah, was that a series??? (i guess, yes :D )

. .reincarnation but the spirit is aware even if she's just only a soul, nice :)

it's nice drama...u should watch it :leaf15:

• Like 1

I also wanna see it! I'm gonna watch it this evening! :hamtaro-005 (17):

yeah u should watching

Here i'm insert a trailer+ my fav ost

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Like 2

• 6 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 9 months later...

Really Thankful to the creator for writing such a beautiful story. Very motivating, Inspiring & life changing… Such great actors, loved every moment cried almost every second…but what touched me most was the scheduler…teaching to live life happily so you can leave without a concious..and leave without fear & live a happy after life.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I shed a river of tears while watching this one. I just cant~~~ ah.. Its just so unfair. But in the end, everything falls to their right places. *sigh

And you know, Scheduler-ssi I mean, Jung Ii Woo is just so hawt here with that curly err frizzy hair. Haha! :D

• 4 months later...