Best horror movies you've watched...

K

I watch so much horror and usually enjoy it all, so its hard to pick out top favourites.

But I guess I am a bit obsessed with...

Funny Games.

T the two main guys are so disgusting, but so hot with their banter between one another. People who like slash...I guess might like it because of that. e_e Grasping at straws a bit...but yeah. Very interesting horror indeed. People call it one of the most disturbing..but I think its quite easy to watch.

Lovely Molly.

I stanned so hard for the main girl. And the devil looked so amazing and real...ahh I just loved it! Its by the guys who did Blair witch project (which is an amazing horror film in itself).

Ok, I had some more. But my brain just forgot everything I was thinking of. -_-

OHH I also super enjoyed Human centipide 2. Which I was shocked by (I consider the first one absolute rubbish). But the 2nd is superbly directed/acted/written. But definitely one of the most disturbing horror films I have watched, the scat fetish stuff made me feel ill. But the whole movie I could not turn away. I actually recommend it to everyone all the time. haha.

I don't think I've even heard of Funny Games or Lovely Molly... but now that it's October, I'm making time to check out a bunch of horror movies I've never seen. It's also so funny, because I have the opposite opinion when it comes to Human Centipede. I liked the first one and thought the second was garbage! :p

Like 3 days ago or so I watched Dracula:Untold. I strongly believe it was the best horror movie I've ever seen. (Though they say it's more a dark fantasy action movie)

• 1 year later...

Some of the horror films I like are Shutter (2004, Thai version) and The Babadook (2014). Shutter is not necessarily scary, but the plot is really well made and I really liked the acting. The Babadook on the other hand did scare me a bit, and I loved the psychological part.

I also enjoyed Mirrors (2008), the first part more than the second from 2010, and Sinister (2012). Oh, and I have to mention Sweeney Todd (2007) that I think I mostly liked because Johnny Depp has a part in it.

• 2 months later...

Asian horror movies are awesome! I like The Grudge a lot.

The Gallows, Paranormal Activity ( but I like only three of them), Insidious and Insidious 2 are really good ( third one is ok, but not that good). Yup, I think these are my favourites.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

I like psychological horror films best. One of my favourites is The Others. I also like old films. The old Dracula films, The Uninvited, the original Thirteen Ghosts.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 years later...
1 hour ago, Ryuu_L said:

Some good new horror movies??

I didn't watch it yet, but a friend recommended me The Invisible Man (2020). It also has pretty high ratings. Rent-a-Pal (2020) looks pretty good too, just watched the trailer and yup, I think I wanna watch it. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Kujaku said:

I didn't watch it yet, but a friend recommended me The Invisible Man (2020). It also has pretty high ratings. Rent-a-Pal (2020) looks pretty good too, just watched the trailer and yup, I think I wanna watch it. 

Yay, thank you for the recommendation !

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...