• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Saga

• Subconscious_domain

• InkompleteWish

• 「viviD

((Alright, so I talked to Techno and they said they were all for it, just give me until tomorrow night and Ill have something. Unfortunately I'm working back to back shifts and so after just getting home, I'm going to sleep to wake up in seven hours to go back to work >

( No worries, take your time. I will edit the posts from the past few replies of the people who won't roleplay any longer that plot, so it won't be fucked up to follow. I suppose from the moment when MC played the record. )

(I like how this was all decided. Would you like a post where I kill off my character by making zombies munch on his brains?)

(Well, if you want to continue playing, feel free too. Really. Just no one posted for so long after my reply,so I decided you all dropped out this one.)

• 1 month later...

(Oh, no, please do go ahead. I'd love to read what happens next anyway! But if you need help getting rid of Eddy I'd happily give him a less-than-honourable death xD He was probably too much of a coward to survive long :D)

• 4 weeks later...