『High School of the DEAD』 Х☆Group RPG☆Х

Saga

HOTD.jpg

Plot..

>> A group of six high school boys will face one of most fearsome crisis in Japan. The release of a virus that turns everything it touches to a living dead - zombies.

Six boys with different personalities and skills, can they survive it? Can they show a care for each although they dislike each other?

... ----------- .... ------------ ....

Information of RPG:

>> Genre: Action, Fantasy, Horror,Angst, Shounen Ai

>> Rated: 18+

>> Players: Saga (Seme), InkompleteWish (Seke), Techno (Seke) Subconscious_domain (Uke), Bloodysadist (Seke), iMarionette (Seke)

Information of Players:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Order of posting:

Kaoru

Arita

Kichirou

Yasuo

Hayato

Edwin

Note:

If a player doesn't post in 7 days, their turn will be skipped.

If they are skipped 4 times in a row,

they'll be considered as "eaten".

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Saga

• Subconscious_domain

• InkompleteWish

• iMarionette

(Hope this is okay. I am not really good in First Posts. :( )

Kaoru

~Specality: Boxing~

The wind blew and the sun was rising. It was a cold morning today, the sun didn't provide the warmth that was needed for letting students getting active. Such a student like Kaoru. He was tired, extremely so. He had been learning till midnight for todays math class. They were going to write a test today and though the boy wasn't really bad in math, he didn't like it at all though and was sometimes dozing off during class. That showed his marks in that subject. All in all, Kaoru wasn't a dumb man, but he was too lazy to really learn. But final exams were comming up soon and if he didn't learn then he might need to repeat a year.

So with a sigh, he set his way forth towards the worst place on earth, school. After entering through the grant front door, he noticed that most of the students were not there yet. With swift strides, he made his way towards his classroom. After walking into it unnoticed, yes he could do that, he took out his pencil case and his notebook. After looking around and noticing a few absent students, he flopped down on his desk and closed his eyes. He wondered what would happen today. Something seemed to be in the air, it didn't feel right at all. Maybe he was only imagining it though, it was still only school after all.

• Like 1

(OOC: Sorry for the delay, had work. c: )

He reached hand up,the shadow of it at least was enough to cover his eyes. Ah,damn, he had some sensitive pupils,thus was that deep frown about. Arita Nikoleavich stood tall right in front of a school. His hair a bit messy though not enough to be considered for sloppy style. The male was handsome ... especially in a high-school uniform. That was right, he was forced to go to school,once again. Gladly this time under cover. A quick sigh escaped him and he entered the building,walking up the corridor. He was supposed to be the new transfer student from Russia - yuck,all eyes on him. Couldn't he just get lost in some dark room or something? The professor rubbed his temples,cursing his youth. The youth that made him look not like a grown up man,but somehow like a high-school student.

Arita leaned on the wall,soon the bell for classes to start would ring awfully noisy. Eh,well,he had to wait outside for his teacher,so he would be presented to the class. Annoying brats, he thought.

(OOC: SQUEE. EXCITED TO THE BONE. otl, my internet went dead yesterday and now it's alive when I was about to go to school early - I'm at school - when I knew there were no chemistry class. x_x)

Kichirou was in the end, to the corner of the seats, he wasn't a social boy because he didn't know what to say, maybe that's why he didn't even have one friend, they misunderstood him as a person who's cold. They misunderstood though, he did want friends, even just one.

He didn't say anything as other people chatted to their friends, how enviable but it was okay; he would rather spend his time with weapons, especially the guns, he loves guns.

He rummaged his bag, stopping when he felt his hand brush against a cool metal; a gun, there was a gun on his bag, his luck seemed to help the gun be hidden for no one knew he brought one. He didn't mean it though! He didn't know there was a gun in his bag until he checked it once he sat on his desk to check his bag! And there were extra - lots of extra - bullets.

He wondered why, again, maybe his luck was on to something? Since he was a small child, his mom and dad told him he was lucky, maybe because he tried helping his parents with lottos and such? They always win first prize when he wanted to help them. (Of course they let him, he was a small eager child.)

He put away his bag but kept it close to him, what if his bag dropped that'll let the gun out?! Then he'll be in big trouble!

((I understand that this is a spinoff of High school of the Dead and maybe I don't know much about Japan (that is the setting right?) but my character is twenty one. He's far too old for high school which sort of disappoints me since it seems everyone is starting there. Although a lot of them seem too old for high school too haha seeing as most graduate around eighteen. I'm hoping that meeting up later will make it more interesting though and not leave me stranded by myself forever. I'll just give him a little friend maybe that I'll kill off eventually :> I'm still so excited though.))

Yasuo:

It didn't really matter how reliable your gut instincts were or how good you were at following them; no one besides those directly involved had any idea what was to come. For the blonde boy of twenty one it was just a normal day, a nice one too at that since the morning breeze wasn't too cold and the sun could be seen clearly peaking out from behind the tall buildings in the distance. The faintest traces of leftover fog could still be seen in the lowest parts of the city and even that usually signified a good day. At least in the aspect of weather anyway. He knew all to well that sometimes it didn't matter how perfect the temperature was or how blue the sky was; bad shit could still go down.

He turned a corner, successfully managing to keep his footing on the damp concrete below him. It was something he did every morning and he had become rather good at it too. It wasn't just the running though that he was good at, that wasn't the point or what he has grown proud of. It was the maneuvering and the way he could see the flow of traffic and the inevitable turns he would have to make to get through it. The dipping in and out of crowds without having to really slow down at all. He saw all the turns he would have to make before he was faced with the decision to make them.

He was an average student when he had been in school and even in college he had done pretty well for himself before he had abandoned that to move on to something new. However, he realized that it didn't really matter how good you were at recognizing patterns or estimating outcomes... if it had to do with living things and situations there was nothing like being in the middle of it to really put those skills to test. There was a flow to things always and it had only taken him a few years to become accustomed to them. Now, with ease he could get from one side of the city to the other, on foot, in only a day.

Which is exactly why he had been chosen to do what he did each day. It didn't matter what was in the backpack currently that he had secured to his back nor did it matter what it would be used for. All that mattered was whether it got there in time and whether he could leave with his head intact.

• Like 1

Another boring day at school was starting. Why was every day the same? Couldn't there happen anything interesting at school? Ah,of course not.It was school after all.

Hayato stood in front of the big gate,ready to enter in. For a moment he thought about skipping the classes,but he couldn't. Not actually he could do that,but what would he do? His so called "friends" were inside already.

The student was already walking thru the many corridors,passing around many different students.Thanks god he wasn't some of these popular brats that everyone wanted to talk with.

Finally he reached his classroom.With a sigh he opened the door,but for his surprise there weren't many students in.It seemed that most them were late? Good,he could rest for a bit before the class.

Sitting in the back of the room,near the window Hayato placed his bag on the floor,looking at the window.The weather was a bit darker than usual,eh? For a moment he found it strange,but then he remembered - it wasn't summer anymore and the winter was coming.

Edwin found refuge in a tea shop that bore a name in some funny kanji he couldn't even read. His japanese was well enough to order a cup of hot, bitter brew (that now stood on the low table, cold for the better part of the past hour) and to take off his pair of ridiculously conspicuous black shades (that the waitress had been kind enough not to laugh about). His laptop was open in his lap and Eddy had been typing furiously since managing to hack into someone's home network and granting himself internet access. He'd been trying to get a hold of Ann back in the States, think up some batshit excuse about what exactly made him go all the way to Japan, then apologise repeatedly as she cried and cursed him for his illegal habits.

And Edwin would let her; because boy could Ann make him feel guilty. He’d been refusing her advances for years and now he was not only gone from town (as the case began, two years ago), but gone from the country and the continent and it was just a lot to dump on your best friend. But Eddy was a selfish brat like that. He never once thought of taking her along.

It went on for a while before Ann made him promise to keep in touch, as he always did. By then Eddy had drunk the cold tea and ordered another cup, watching the air outside clear of the morning fog and the sky darken with the upcoming clouds. Tokyo seemed a good place to get lost in.

Eddy frowned, turned his attention to the laptop screen again and, just for the hell of it, dialled into Mutanet. He didn’t log in with his own password, of course, he never did since his account got busted. But Edwin had long since acquired full systems-operator privileges on Mutanet, though he had discreetly neglected to mention this fact to the sysop.

The hackers’ board gleefully blinked with life.

• Like 1

((Yeah, i can say that Kaoru needed to repeat a few(many) years because of his laziness but that wouldn't make sense even then. But since this is a fanfiction, just let our imagination run wild and let us think that even 21 (or older) years old can be still in high school. Except

doesn't want it.^^))

The classroom was slowly starting to fill itself, though still most of his so called 'classmates' were still not there. Either had had all overslept or they had caught a cold or something. Kaoru could remember reading in the newspaper today, that there seemed to be going a illness around. Kaoru didn't care if that was true or not, he only knew that class was going to start soon. Hayato and Kichirou were already there too((i just assumed that they are all in the same class)). He didn't talk that much with them, well he didn't talk with many people. It was just......they seemed to be standing out of the crowd, he didn't know why but he felt like that.

Either way, the bell chimed and the door to the classroom was swung open by the teacher. The devil. Satan himself. They might have gotten the worst teacher that was in the whole school. He was just so....so.....well you know. Evil. Satan walked towards the teachers desk and let his documents fall onto the table with a loud thud. The teacher eyed everyone and a frown setteled on his lips when he saw that many students were missing. As soon as the teacher turned his head into Kaorus direction, said boy looked quickly out of the window to not look into those pain promising eyes. It wasn't helping either that the teacher seemed to hate him, he even showed it openly. Well of course, he seemed to not like his students much anyway and they seemed to not like him either. Pain was definitly hell and that teacher was the master of hell. Either way, the teacher mentioned for someone outside the door to come in. Do they get a transfer student? Now that was interesting.

• Like 1

(Sorry for butting in, I forgot to add that maybe, since it's a spin off and our characters are all older than 18, we can play it with everyone starting at college. Or would that be too much trouble?)

• Like 1

(Fufu, gonna butt in too. I apologize.

, yeah, I agree with you; that's what I also thought as well. c: It isn't weird when it's College and it is also considered as a school too. You also learn there after all. xD)

((I hate butting in too when its not my turn, but I might as well respond! I am not too worried about the school thing. Because unfortunately I even had my character a college drop out haha. Kind of bad decision there. But I suppose I could make it so he has some business with someone there or something like that. Also seems like another character started outside of school so like I said, I'm not too terribly worried about it. College would make more sense with the ages but then we also have a seventeen year old I believe. So I dunno but I don't think it's too terrible of a thing anymore. We can manage :)))

(OOC: I thought about the College, but imagining the title 'the college of the dead' ... it sounded so off to me,that I can't tell. So,let's make it a special school, how about it? It will justify the post about the character that dropped college. And the odd set-up around the age of each.

So, how about it be a private school for children that due to personal or other reasons have skipped a few years of high-school. One can be due to parents divorce, the other about being all in debts and had to drop school to work, the third can be..whatever,been in America or something @_@ There can be other ways than using the college because believe me, it so "turns me off" that title 'the college of the dead". XDDD )

((I don't want to be annoying and add even more OOC posts to this rp but just want to say that I'm ok with that. Special school works. I can't edit my character info in the other thread but I'll edit some stuff in my first post :) I don't want to go through the hassle of trying to have them meet so this is an alright way to fix it. I'll just make him late or something I suppose. The infection is gonna start at the school though right? A gas may not be the way to go since they are all in there but I may just be confused a bit. Anyway, I dunno about

but this is an alright fix for me!))

(OOC: No worries about editing part, we can twist it in our next posts. c:

As for the gas thing, I will think of something since I will be the one looking for the way it will be released since after all I am there for that reason. XD So leave it to me. c: And nothing sounds odd of any of your posts. Everything is good for now just in next posts we have to twist it and make it clear it is some special school. If of course is okay with each of you. :3 )

(OOC. Okay. Posting. )

Finally the teacher was walking his way to the classroom when he glanced over Arita. Oddly enough the wicked gaze in the teacher's eyes didn't waver Arita's. For a second the home teacher kept his gaze at the boy, it was way too odd for one to not even flinch. But what to say when Nikolaevich has been surrounded by such people all his life? His own gaze though was... empty.

-"Arita Nikolaevich,I suppose?", the teacher turned to the boy holding his documentation in arms.

-"Pretty much.",he said with his hands jabbed in pockets. He bet that the older male took him for some brat,but what if so? Not like he'd be actually a student here, big deal.

The teacher let out a grumpy sound and entered the room, when Arita heard that was called inside,he let out a sigh. The boy lifted a bit with his index finger one of his sleeves, to check on his watch, "2 hours... have 2 hours to find it.."

How unlucky he was, the young genius entered the room with his head lowered,not even lifting a gaze to look at his "classmates".

-"So, we have a new student from Russia.", the teacher made a pause,hoping that Arita would say his own name himself,but the boy didn't. What he was thinking? Acting cool or something? - Not really. Yarite was so drown in thoughts that he could barely pay attention to anything that surrounded him. When the teacher saw that no sigh of a coming name came,he announced the name himself, "Nikolaevich Arita. Half Russian and half Japanese, take care of him!", as one would say. Not like Arita needed whoever it was to take care of him. The boy's slightly long hair was covering his face since he was looking down,as walked on back to his seat. Oddly enough he was set in the circle between Hayato and Kaoru. When Nikolaevich sat down he lifted head,ah, could it be? He glanced up towards the ceiling,followed the aircon system. What was in his mind?

-"Water..", he mumbled to himself. Could it be actually? For now he tried to act like "normal".

Thank god that it wasn't some of these school with annoying teens, in fact that was a special school. For people that have dropped either the last year of high-school or first year of college. It was a school of second chance, he chuckled in his mind - "Second chance,huh.."

(OOC: Agreed~ 'College of the Dead' isn't uh... yeah, I know you guys get what I mean. xD I'll just make it that Kichirou didn't continue high school' because of he dropped out due to wanting to train more and convinced his worried parents... with actions, yeah.)

Kichirou didn't like their teacher, not one bit, because the teacher was too mean and felt like he was king, thinking he could control his students, thinking he could control the school. Why did the principal hired him? Why didn't he fired him? Must be because he graduated from the elites of the elite. Was that also the reason he was so full of himself?

'Satan' really suited him.

The transferee didn't talked, didn't introduce himself, just head down. Was he nervous? Shy? Kichirou didn't think so, he had an mysterious presence and not only that, he can tell that he was no ordinary transferee. Arita - as was his name, his last name was too long - looked preoccupied, was he looking for something? Why did he transfer though?

Something seemed off too. He felt the cool air brushing through his body, feeling the back of his hair stood and he surpress a shudder. Maybe he was over-reacting, it's like something dangerous will happen, right? Everything will still be normal like almost every other day.

...It didn't feel reassuring.

((Thank you all for waiting patiently! Changed my font because I was hating the big blocky letters. Sorry if its hard to read.))

His weight shifted from one foot to the other multiple times before he was greeted once more, but by a different person this time. He had finally reached his destination only ten minutes prior to now and although he had been greeted and welcomed into the front walkway he had been left there until now. It was a rather damp and ugly place and, growing up the walls that he could see from his point of view, was a terrible amount black mold. He was pretty sure that was the worst kind and he could smell it every time he breathed in. It was obvious that the people who lived here weren't exactly quality people. Nor did they care about their living situations.

This was something he was used to and he wasn't at all surprised when a man rounded the corner with an ugly grin on his face. If this ugly apartment building could be a person, then this man would be it. He was just as ugly. He approached him slowly, with that same grin intact and just like many times before Yasuo made a point to keep eye contact, stand up straight and seem not at all intimidated even though this man was at least twice his size. He was slow about it but he took his backpack from off his shoulders and unzipped it before holding it open out in front of him. No words were exchanged except for a 'wait here' as the man disappeared once more with a little brown box he had taken from the bag.

Drugs. He was sure that's what it was but he didn't really care anymore. He used to have morals and he used to wonder about what he was doing but if it got him a wad of cash each day, he didn't even care. He got five percent for every run he did. Which was enough to keep him going and to keep a roof over his head. The man came back and Yasuo was relieved to see the expression on his face was a pleased one. Even more relief flooded through him though when he saw the cash in hand. A short thank you was thrown his way before he eagerly left the place.

Normally he would head straight towards the people he worked for, but at this moment in time he had another destination. Thankfully he was given permission to delay his return until later that day thanks to the understanding of a few people. Honestly, they weren't all bad. He had to remind himself that this was just a lifestyle and more times than not... people were just thrown into it because they had nothing else to help them back onto their feet. Some fall victim to the danger of course and some even become corrupt and lose themselves. There was a difference though between those who were in the lifestyle for the sole purpose of causing havoc... and those who just wanted to make a living. He just needed to make sure not to get involved with wrong side of things.

He took off running again but this time towards a certain school. Doing what he did he didn't talk to too many students or parents anymore. At least not parents that had children still in school. So it took a while for him to hear of a special school for those who screwed up their first time around. When he was still in school this place wasn't around so he guessed it was probably built sometime in the last few years. Of course you had to apply and be accepted and it wasn't like that was the hard part or anything but he sure was surprised when he found out that they actually wanted him there. It was pretty amazing when you watched a door you thought was closed forever just open up for you.

Unfortunately though he wasn't doing too well already and it was only his first year. He was late almost every day, for reasons he couldn't tell the school and today was no different.

Hayato noticed the teacher,but didn't even lift his gaze to see him.The 'Satan' was such a disgusting guy.He was treating most of the students here like they were criminals,not normal children,that had to leave the normal high school.

Well actually in Takahashi's case it could be said that he is something like a criminal.When he was in his last year of high school,he was involved in a big fight and because of that he had to leave a month before the graduation.

Usually he wasn't the type of guy that would fight for nothing,but that day one of the first years came in the room where he was training with his sword.

At first these guys only wanted to watch Hayato training,but then one of them took his father's sword and just broke it,like it was just a toy. That was enough big reason for him to beat them up.

Now after an year already,Takahashi knew it was a stupid thing to do,but he couldn't up,that sword was very important to him.After all,that's what he was learning his whole life - the art of the sword.And his father's sword was the only thing he could take with him coming in Tokyo,few years ago.

Back to the reality,Hayato finally focused on what was that evil teacher saying. So they were having a new classmate? All of sudden? That was strange.But even stranger was that the new student was from Russia.

When the introduction finished Hayato looked again at the window.It was going to rain,it seemed.

"Water..."

Without really wanting,Hayato heard what was the new guy mumbling.He was just noticing even the smallest things and unfortunately he overheard the other's words.

Actually,what was the meaning behind this? What was Arita - the new student,thinking?

Takahashi looked for a moment at Nikolaeviich's direction.

'He is strange..' was the first thing that passed thru Hayato's head.

First Ed read the messages on the main board, scanning them for names he knew. There were persons under nicknames like C0MRADE and DARK DANTE, kids either taking joy in his misfortune or bragging about having busted him out of jail. And then there was WORM, dissing them for not having ‘a googolth of Cuckoo’s hacking skill’. No one knew who CUCKOO really was, of course; except maybe WORM, who really was the one who helped Eddy, but was humble enough not to brag about it. Even after two years, the topic still dragged around, partly as wild guesses as to where CUCKOO was now, mostly as an afterthought of his disappearance from the site.

TO: ANYONE READING THIS

Cuckoo can’t get on this board anymore. I disabled his account. If he tries to contact you, don’t talk to him. For all we know he have turned informant. Anyone known to have contacted him will be kicked off Mutanet! A paranoid hacker is a free hacker!

This caught Eddy’s interest, so he checked the sysop’s personal mail. There was only one message.

TO: ST. BOGUS

FUCK YOUR BOARD, D00D! YOU’D BE THE FIRST TO TURN RAT IF A KKKOMPUTER KKKOP NAILED YOUR WHITE ASS!!! YOUR ADDRESS IS 622 FRAZIER ST. IN METAIRIE AND IF YOU KEEP TELLING kidZ WHO NOT TO TALK TO, I WILL FIRST POST IT ON BOARDS ALL OVER THE COUNTRY, THEN COME OVER THERE AND PERSONALLY INTRODUCE YOUR TEETH TO SOME OF THAT CHAOS YOU’RE SUPPOSED TO WORSHIP (BUT DON’T SEEM TO)! AND BY THE WAY, DANTE DIDN’T HELP CUCKOO… I DID!!!

Edwin nearly fell out of his seat laughing. He’d known he could count on WORM. He left two messages, the first on the main board where everyone could read it, the second personal.

TO: ST. PARANOID

Pleez don’t kick me off the board, Br’er Sysop! Pleez! Pleez!! Pleeeeez!!!

TO: WORM

A googol times, thanks.

Then Edwin logged off Mutanet, maybe for the last time.

After turning the computer off, he felt disoriented. He was used to spending hours each day in front of the screen. Now Eddy checked the time, gulped down his tea (cold, again) and took his leave from the tea shop.

Eddy did have a destination in mind after that. About a month ago, he’d hacked his way into a school system and got his information in. Or his fake information, anyway. At this special school he was Eiji, a sickly nineteen-year-old who showed up a couple of times a week just to assure the teachers that he existed. Edwin supposed he could have found something better to do, but this opportunity had been so sweet and the Japanese did have the best computer equipment. It would have been a shame not to use it from time to time.

He would be late, but it didn’t worry Eddy much.

Kaoru sighed when the teacher acted like always. He seemed to dispite his students, they were worms to him it seemed. The new transferee seemingly already got on his 'bad list' that was currently really, really long. Well either way, Arita seemed not that talkactive and the teacher needed to introduce him. Half japanse, half russian. An intersting mix. Kaoru wondered why he suddenly transfered to this school though. Well, this school was special so maybe because of that. Their homeroom teacher sent the new student to sit down between him and Hayato. Kaoru noticed that Arita began mumbling after sitting down. He did not hear what he said however. From the way Aritas eyes looked at the ceiling and his posture, Kaoru guessed it wasn't a good thing. Well, he wouldn't pray into personal business. He wasn't that type of guy.

While continuing looking out of the window to avoid the teachers eyes, he noticed a few humans running around. The sky was dark and it looked like it would rain soon. Another dark day. Today was club day so he needed to go to the boxing club after school to train. Hopefully the rain would wait till then. Why does he box? Lets just say that Kaoru wanted to train himself so he can fight. He needed it in the past and he didn't stop training till now. His past was plastered with dark and bad things. If you can't fight, you are dead. His parents died that way. They weren't strong enough and died, leaving Karou all alone. It was their own fault, the boy didn't feel sorrow for them. Maybe he was heartless but they were never there for him anyway. So why should he care now? It was hard living in hiding and without parents though, that he needed to say.

When he noticed that a spark shot through the sky, he was ripped out of his deep thoughts. The sky started to grumble and a few sparks appeared here and there. Rain was comming soon. Such a drag, now he needed to run towards the gym in the rain. He didn't take a umbrella with him today. Such a lucky guy he is. His flat is a few ways away from here too. Now he would arrive there drenched. Hopefully he wouldn't get a cold.

• Like 1

For now Arita tried to look focused at what the teacher was talking during the class though here and there he wanted to correct the teacher,but held back - "What an idiot", Nikolaevich thought. So to be expected from a genius, they looked down on people. But that wasn't the case with Arita - he had a reason to despise the human race, yet... he was trying to save that ungrateful world.

Just by the end of the classes around ten minutes left,another students showed up. The teacher seemed to dislike them even more than the rest. One was a dark haired boy,the other blond. They seemed as empty as Arita, or so the gazes they exchanged with Nikolaevich spoke.

Finally, the classes ended. Students all around the place,how noisy it was during breaks. And just without being noticed Yarite disappeared from the classroom, when he managed to slip not noticed? He walked with hands jabbed in pockets outside the building, the backyard. The young genius stood in front of a tube that was the outside-part of the air conditioner. He was staring at the dripping water from it,

-"Impossible, AX101 can't be mixed with water.",he mumbled as lowered down,to put a plastic glove on right hand, "Unless they freeze it,then let it melt by itself.",he locked brows in a frown. But what that had to do the with air conditioner? It made no sense to Arita as well. He rose up to make a call.

-"Идентификационный номер. (Identity Number.)",a robot-like voice spoke from the other side in Russian.

-"Николаевич Арита 5539. (Nikolaevich Arita 5539.)"

-"Oдобренный. Николаевич, скажите ваше текущее состояние. (Accepted. Nikolaevich, report your current state.)"

Arita rolled eyes,getting annoyed at the robot-lady,

-" AX101 - не найден. Hужна школа карте. (AX101 - not found. I need the school's map.)"

-"Установлено соглашением. Подача сигналов. (Understood. Sending.)", when the robot sent the map to Nikolaevich' phone, the call ended.

Dashing through the school's map, suddenly his eyes widened.

-"That means...",he raised his head up - the school had water tank on roof. A quick pass to his watch, around forty minutes left. Not even trying to overhear the passing girls by him,

-"I guess some water problems.",one of them sulked.

-"No worries, I think they will get to run the water tank for us in a bit."

"..the fuck they will!", Nikolaevich dashed for the roof. For a genius boy, he knew his physical strength,which wasn't zero at all.

Everything went in then one to one ear to the other. Barely acknowledging his surrounding and left his thoughts fly away, time pass so fast that he blinked in surprise that the bell ring. Good, it means their time with the evil teacher is finished.

Lucky for Kichirou, their evil teacher didn't pick on him, didn't tried to humiliate him, so and so. That didn't mean he did not feel guilty when their teacher directed his anger, his hate, his arrogance towards another.

Kichirou swore that 'Satan' was pms-ing all the time.

He stayed still, feeling everything around him slow down, noises slowly dimmed down, his classmates speaking but no sounds coming off and slowly moving. Closing his eyes, he imagined himself at the training grounds, where his father taught him the ways how to be a skilled gunner. Yes, he was good at other weapons- the close-ranged ones but he still prefer the long-ranged.

He breathe in the smell of gun powder, felt the cool metal beneath his fingertips, hear the sounds of bullet hitting the target.

Minutes (how much?) passed before he opened his eyes- coming back from reality again. Kichirou stood up, grabbing his back close to him before going out, out somewhere in private.