• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• cereflame

• 「viviD

• SammuelColdheart

• gin

I'm in the Bar/Club as: dancer

Looks: mid-back black-auburn highlighted hair, one purple-one red eye, pouty pink lips, and rather androgynous features. Pretty but not beautiful or handsome.

Name: Kairin Chinotsuki

POSITION: Tsundere/clueless uke

Likes: dancing, singing, drawing, swimming, animals, romance novels

Dislikes: bullies, loud noises, being touched (without permission), cheaters

Hobbies: walking/sitting in parks, drawing animals and nature, singing along with his iPod, dancing in the rain

Skills: really good dancer, in-touch with nature and animals, pretty realistic artist, very lucky at games of chance

Sexual Orientation: quietly, but openly, gay

Kinks: dirty talk, mild bondage and toy play

Background info: Kairin lived in the country for most of his life, before his parents divorced and he went to live in the suburbs with his mom. He was bullied a lot when he was younger, because of his unique looks and because of how shy he was. His only escapes were with the animals or when he had dance lessons. He started drawing after his older sister got into a car accident and lost her memory and the use of her upper body. He's now in college for a dance choreography major and is working part-time at the bar. He's had a total of two boyfriends, both of whom cheated on him and refused to publicly come out as his boyfriend. He's not really looking for a relationship, and isn't holding out for the hope that he'll find his "one and only", even though he does secretly dream of getting together with someone, preferably Mr. Right, though Mr. Second Best is fine, someday.

• 3 weeks later...

Um,can I join to?Please??

If there is room I wanted to be a dancer,if there already is one I am sorry...I haven't read anyone's post except the first one,describing the role play...so again if there already is a dancer I am sorry,I'll be a customer then,unless there can be more then one dancer that is hehehe